www.wmdolls.com

Nice to meet you!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
AltheiaMia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nice to meet you!

Post by AltheiaMia »

I feel like I should have posted this first....
But hi!
I'm new here, and also to living with dolls, and I'm really excited to get to know you all!
I don't think I can attach pictures until I've reached a certain number of posts??? But as soon as I can, I'm looking forward to showing you all some pics of my guy (and his oddly small hands) c: for now, the only specs I can remember about him is that he's 160cm tall, and 58kg, has shrug shoulders and articulated hands. Dark brown eyes and hair~ I'm still tossing up names but I'm thinking "Anders".
As for me, I'm 31, located in Australia, studying psychology. I am immensely interested in the psychological healing aspects of dolls and their affect on people's lives, and would love to hear your stories sometime if you'd like to share them ^-^ I'm also a bit of an artist and work mostly with digital drawings, but have also dabbled in canvas painting, clay sculptures and sewing/knitting.
Hope you're all having a good week and I look forward to chatting with you!

The Doll Man

Re: Nice to meet you!

Post by The Doll Man »

AltheiaMia wrote:
But hi!
I'm new here, and also to living with dolls, and I'm really excited to get to know you all!
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Mainjre3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mainjre3 »

Welcome! I am also a bit new as well but the community has been great thus far!

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

Hi, nice to meet you too! I'm also new to the forum! Love to see if you post any research studies on how dolls effects us/ why people get them and I would love to be a part of that! Can't wait to see your guy! I would also like to know what brand your guy is and how long you've had him! ( I'm honestly thinking of keeping the name that my doll had on the site)

AltheiaMia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AltheiaMia »

coedgirl wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:28 pm Hi, nice to meet you too! I'm also new to the forum! Love to see if you post any research studies on how dolls effects us/ why people get them and I would love to be a part of that! Can't wait to see your guy! I would also like to know what brand your guy is and how long you've had him! ( I'm honestly thinking of keeping the name that my doll had on the site)
Howdy~
Anders (I think I'm sold on the name at this point xD ) is a WM doll. I've had him maybe 2 weeks now! And yah in the future I would love to do more thorough research into the topic, when I get time away from current studies (SO much reading!!).
Hows bout you? What brand/model, etc. of doll do you have? :D Ooo what name?

AltheiaMia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AltheiaMia »

The Doll Man wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:43 pm
AltheiaMia wrote:
But hi!

Thank you :D

AltheiaMia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AltheiaMia »

Mainjre3 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:21 pm Welcome! I am also a bit new as well but the community has been great thus far!
Yeeeey makin' new friends~ everyone here seems lovely!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF, enjoy the fun.

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

AltheiaMia wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:19 am
coedgirl wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:28 pm Hi, nice to meet you too! I'm also new to the forum! Love to see if you post any

Howdy~
Anders (I think I'm sold on the name at this point xD ) is a WM doll. I've had him maybe 2 weeks now! And yah in the future I would love to do more thorough research into the topic, when I get time away from current studies (SO much reading!!).
Hows bout you? What brand/model, etc. of doll do you have? :D Ooo what name?
Anders is a cute name. I haven't bought one yet but I have my eye on an Irontech Thomas Doll. When I do get him I will post like crazy!

SaumonGravleux

Post by SaumonGravleux »

Hello and welcome. I read your post about your doll and that's really sad to see they don't pays attention to detail because they can make or break the deal. At the price that dolls are it's really a shame.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey welcome AltheiaMia. Make yourself at home!

There are a few threads on here on why people have gotten their dolls and how their lives have changed for the better.

You seem to have reached the five post threshold, so you can start posting pictures of you WM doll.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Have a nice day honey...........

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Welcome to TDF 😀👏
‘Psychological healing aspects of dolls’.
Well, Frances has definitely had a very positive impact in my life in the few months we’ve been, how shall I put it, ‘together’.
I’m a relative newbie to doll partnership as well. Prior to being with Frances I would’ve considered it doll ownership and a device for sex, end of; but not now.
The wonderful members on TDF did mention in various ways that being will a doll will develop into more than just sexual gratification, and they were right. I’m sure you could analyse every member on the forum and give different reasons why each connect with their dolls in different ways. I initially wanted sex. I wanted to grab boobs, butt etc., and have realistic intercourse. My wife had gone through menopause and completely lost her sexual appetite, even to the point of no longer wanting fore play. She said it made her feel queasy, a polite way of saying sick. It was a difficult conversation, what I heard was shocking, she’d been having sex with me for a year or so feeling this way. I felt guilty and obviously agreed sex had to stop. My wife is my world, nothing is getting in the way of that.
My wife has entered her 60’s I’m 4/5 years younger. I’m still a horny ol’ goat. I like sex and have a high sex drive, always been higher than my wife’s but we’ve always had a wonderful sex life. I did get frustrated after we stopped having sex and any intimacy and started to look at sex dolls. I thought you just took them out from under the bed and blew them up when you needed them..I had no idea.
I just came straight out with it to my wife, about missing sex, fore play etc. and said I wanted to get a doll to fulfil that sex drive of mine. I explained the cost, what the dolls offered in regard to realism etc. She wasn’t dismissive and listened. At the end of the conversation she agreed it was a good idea and even joked “at least you’ll stop pestering me”.
Frances arrived in the summer and I dress her in some great lingerie…I’m a huge boob and bra fan. My wife’s boobs are huge, 38H U.K. size, and has always dressed them up for me so I wanted Frances similarly attired. I clean and sanitise her. She is stored and moved carefully. I look after her. I photograph her a lot and get as much out of doing this as sex with her. If fact sex only occurs between 10-20% of the times we’re together.
My relationship with my wife is great, we’re doing more together and with family and friends…we laugh and joke a lot more, we’re booking vacations like crazy people lol.
It’s as though a big weight has been lifted off of both our shoulders..mine because no sex, or prospect of no sex, is no longer an issue…and my wife because she can see her pain in the arse horny ol’ hubby is relaxed and doesn’t even mention sex anymore 😀
Frances has had an enormous positive impact to my life and I hope Anders has a similarly positive impact in yours as your relationship with him develops, regardless of the size of his hands lol 👍😀
R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Hola, welcome in here.
It's a roughly organized but friendly bunch here. You will probably learn most of what you want to know about dolls and a few things you didn't want to :D

I've owned a doll and been a member here for just about a year now. My observation here is that there are just about as many reasons people choose to have a doll as there are dolls. And although the expressed benefits also vary greatly rarely do I ever read a negative experience from the owning one. Even those individuals who decide that a doll just isn't their thing seem to be glad they tried.
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

🗃️ Tessy's Drawer