Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Sensex is it worth it?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mcidcbcmd

Sensex is it worth it?

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Hello everyone, I will be buying a new insert for my RD and wanted to ask you all about the sensex. For the price difference ( standard insert 350 sensex 500) it really seems like a better option. But here’s my thing, I don’t see many positive reviews on it. Really, I’ve found most people seem disappointed or report issues with use and charging. Can anyone provide info on their experience? The wait time on an insert right now is pretty long, when I order one I don’t want to get it wrong. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks

anonymousdfuser

Re: Sensex is it worth it?

Post by anonymousdfuser »

mcidcbcmd wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:46 am Hello everyone, I will be buying a new insert for my RD and wanted to ask you all about the sensex. For the price difference ( standard insert 350 sensex 500) it really seems like a better option. But here’s my thing, I don’t see many positive reviews on it. Really, I’ve found most people seem disappointed or report issues with use and charging. Can anyone provide info on their experience? The wait time on an insert right now is pretty long, when I order one I don’t want to get it wrong. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks
In my opinion, if you have the robot head, yes, it's absolutely worth it. If you don't have the robot head, all you will be getting that's different from the regular insert is moaning coming from your phone or a Bluetooth speaker.

With that said, my doll's SenseX insert completely died after literally two days of having it, so I'm waiting for a replacement of it and also the entire doll.

If you have any other questions about the insert or even the robot head, feel free to PM me.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

INFORMATIONS