climaxdoll.

SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Post by jaceconnors »

chillwill1 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 pm
roadside28 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:52 pm
chillwill1 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:04 am You can buy mine.
Wanting to sell it already? But you only had her a month or so. Why are you looking to already sell?
No particular reason at all.
An original 25 inch fantasia, or the new wet dream model? PM me about it please, I am interested.

chillwill1

Re: SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Post by chillwill1 »

jaceconnors wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:38 pm
chillwill1 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 pm
roadside28 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:52 pm
chillwill1 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:04 am You can buy mine.
it’s the new fantasia dream!

Wanting to sell it already? But you only had her a month or so. Why are you looking to already sell?
No particular reason at all.
An original 25 inch fantasia, or the new wet dream model? PM me about it please, I am interested.

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

The original 25 inch fantasia is what I'm interested in. I appreciate the offer though! I'll have to think about it.

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

Yep I got an update for you!

So… about two weeks ago I received a letter from my bank saying they have credited me $974 for the dispute. I provided my bank with most of the info in this thread. In the letter it said the seller had 60 days to appeal the dispute. So I got my $ back. I’m assuming SLT didn’t respond to the bank since my dispute was filed back in August.

Then today I get an email from Eckwid/secretlovetoyz/whatever/ saying my status has been changed to “refunded.”

I wasn’t aware of this email until I received a text from the checkout # asking if I received my refund. 3 months later and I finally get a response :/

They were passive in their text, apologizing it didn’t work out but also explaining why they didn’t respond for months. Long story short, they’re blaming sea cargo for why it never shipped.

I’m actually cool with all this since a user here PM’d me and sold me theirs for a great price and in great condition. Dude was cool af and got it shipped to me in 2 days. The original 25 inch fantasia is fucking incredible and pics do not do it justice on its actual size (fucking BIG).

In the end of this almost 6 month endeavor, I was refunded and picked up a great one used and saved some $. I’m glad I came here to explain my situation or I would’ve never gotten one.

To everyone else who hasn’t received theirs from SLT, please share if they have responded to you about your order. If you’re going the refund route, I would highly encourage filing a dispute with your bank.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

jaceconnors wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 pm
Glad to hear you got your money back, and you got your hands on a Fantasia model! If this is your first time with one. It's magical! Congrats. Sucks you had to wait so long, and ended up going through a previous owner, but a win is a win.

I also have an update. I ordered the Fantasia dream about a week ago ( I had to take a risk, looks to good not to have one). Immediately ran into issues. My bank shows money was transferred to the account they have in their email address. The Bank of America one. It transferred in less than a day. However Carlos is claiming he never got the funds, even though my bank shows it cleared. Carlos called his bank, and said the reason he hasn't gotten the funds is due to the name I used in the transfer. I put down the model and color I wanted, just like the email mentioned. Apparently It needed to be his companies name. He told me to call my bank and change it, but I can't. So because it was cleared on my end, I had to file a claim. I'm waiting to get my money back so I can attempt to send it again with the correct name. It's really sad his site doesn't have a pay provider integrated into the site anymore.

Also I heard back from the sales email about the people have issues with their orders. This is what the email said:

" Hi sir,

Sure babe, place an order. Those customers are upset because they have to pay import and clearance fees. Their products arrived to the US and they have been reached out to. They are refusing to pay those fees associated with sea shipping into the USA. It's your life so live it up.

Deanna
Sales Consultant

Midnight Madness Sales Event
Secretlovetoyz"

ANd it's funny I got this today, just like you heard back from them. But you're getting different information. I'm not sure what's going on with this company, but it's not looking good. When I get my money back, I might not order one just because who knows when I'll get it. Even though Carlos said he would offer me free 2week shipping the moment it's complete. Idk, I'll keep this chain updated with my quest. I might just order a Syx colored R3 gold butt.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Wow it seems Carlos is still having trouble with delivering products and not responding to emails from concerned customers which is bs. So glad you were able to get your hands on a fantasia b/c it is indeed a great butt.

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

This company looked a little suspicious to me. If your customers are paying premium prices for products then they should get quality customer service. I think these guys lost a lot of points with Doll Forum members. I like this toy but c'mon guys 5 months and still nothing thats fucked up.

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

roadside28 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:30 pm
jaceconnors wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 pm
Glad to hear you got your money back, and you got your hands on a Fantasia model! If this is your first time with one. It's magical! Congrats. Sucks you had to wait so long, and ended up going through a previous owner, but a win is a win.

I also have an update. I ordered the Fantasia dream about a week ago ( I had to take a risk, looks to good not to have one). Immediately ran into issues. My bank shows money was transferred to the account they have in their email address. The Bank of America one. It transferred in less than a day. However Carlos is claiming he never got the funds, even though my bank shows it cleared. Carlos called his bank, and said the reason he hasn't gotten the funds is due to the name I used in the transfer. I put down the model and color I wanted, just like the email mentioned. Apparently It needed to be his companies name. He told me to call my bank and change it, but I can't. So because it was cleared on my end, I had to file a claim. I'm waiting to get my money back so I can attempt to send it again with the correct name. It's really sad his site doesn't have a pay provider integrated into the site anymore.

Also I heard back from the sales email about the people have issues with their orders. This is what the email said:

" Hi sir,

Sure babe, place an order. Those customers are upset because they have to pay import and clearance fees. Their products arrived to the US and they have been reached out to. They are refusing to pay those fees associated with sea shipping into the USA. It's your life so live it up.

Deanna
Sales Consultant

Midnight Madness Sales Event
Secretlovetoyz"

ANd it's funny I got this today, just like you heard back from them. But you're getting different information. I'm not sure what's going on with this company, but it's not looking good. When I get my money back, I might not order one just because who knows when I'll get it. Even though Carlos said he would offer me free 2week shipping the moment it's complete. Idk, I'll keep this chain updated with my quest. I might just order a Syx colored R3 gold butt.
Ok wow… dude I’m sorry you’re going through this too! Shit is not adding up here… SLT gave me some different information. They did say there were problems with clearance and my “unit” was cleared to be shipped this past Tuesday but refunded me instead because I filed the dispute. He then gave me a slight sob story about how he has to pay to have my unit stored at a warehouse since I got refunded. Well, since I have a fantasia now; I didn’t care and was refunded. But in actuality, why didn’t he just ship it, and appeal the dispute with my bank saying it shipped and provide proof with a tracking #? Then he wouldn’t have to pay to store it. Also, if someone were to order the same model I did, he can’t just ship that one dice it’s now cleared? It’s never been used! I don’t get it but it seems like a line of BS to me and I don’t think it was ever made. Filing the dispute is what got their attention IMO.

There is more to this that I can’t go into detail about right now. I would like to ask though… who tf is Deanna? Because I have text from “Carlos” from months ago using the same language. “TY Baby” sticks out. I received a text that said that back in July and I responded with “what?” They then said “oh whoops, wrong # sorry” then gave me an update on my order (now sounding like how Carlos texts). This was supposedly Carlos, and I’ve never heard of this Deanna person until yesterday. I received an email from Deanna yesterday confirming my refund and it had the same wording as yours - with the “it’s your life blah blah live it how you want, TY baby.” I might be overthinking this and wearing a tin-foil hat, but I think Deanna could be Carlos. Can anyone confirm her existence lol? Or I’m I smoking crack. Maybe it’s just how they talk sometimes? I have no clue. Something just doesn’t seem right about it.

Do whatever you gotta do to get your $ back dude! I got tired of waiting around and just hoping it would magically show up. The dispute and being active on here helped me out tremendously. The background stress of losing almost $1000 and not getting an item I wanted so bad was eating away at me in the back of my mind. When I got confirmation yesterday of the refund, it was like a weight had been lifted even though I had the credits from bank and a used fantasia (my first one, didn’t last more than a min lmao). If you get your $ back I wouldn’t order from them anytime soon. If more people come forward saying they’re getting their orders - then maybe consider it.

KidWyckd

Post by KidWyckd »

chillwill1 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:42 am Mines is still for sale!
Where can one find this to purchase if it's still for sale?

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

I’m in Virginia. I will ship it.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I have still not got the funds back from my order for the Fantasia. I spoke with my bank, and they are currently still investigating. They did say it should be resolved here in a few days. Hopefully that's the case. Funny enough, Carlos messaged me he day after Thanksgiving and said I should of had my funds back (which I didn't) And he wanted me to re-order that day by sending money to another bank account. His personal bank. I told him I had not received the funds, and that I wasn't going to order from him, until I got my money back. In his message he also tried to make it sound like I was trying to pull a fast one on him. Like what??? How would that even work? He's not going to fulfill an order that doesn't get money lol. I'm the one worried this is all a scam. But I've ordered from him prior, and received the original fantasia a few years ago. So I don't know what the hell happened. Again, I hope it's all taken care of soon.

In the mean time, I ordered myself a custom colored purple R3 Golden butt from Climax-dolls. I've been eyeballing that product for a while. Love that it's 30 inches wide, and that it finally got customer color options. I'm all for supporting companies that are listening to their fans when designing new products. Can't wait for a even LARGER version of the R3. :D

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

roadside28 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:07 pm I have still not got the funds back from my order for the Fantasia. I spoke with my bank, and they are currently still investigating. They did say it should be resolved here in a few days. Hopefully that's the case. Funny enough, Carlos messaged me he day after Thanksgiving and said I should of had my funds back (which I didn't) And he wanted me to re-order that day by sending money to another bank account. His personal bank. I told him I had not received the funds, and that I wasn't going to order from him, until I got my money back. In his message he also tried to make it sound like I was trying to pull a fast one on him. Like what??? How would that even work? He's not going to fulfill an order that doesn't get money lol. I'm the one worried this is all a scam. But I've ordered from him prior, and received the original fantasia a few years ago. So I don't know what the hell happened. Again, I hope it's all taken care of soon.

In the mean time, I ordered myself a custom colored purple R3 Golden butt from Climax-dolls. I've been eyeballing that product for a while. Love that it's 30 inches wide, and that it finally got customer color options. I'm all for supporting companies that are listening to their fans when designing new products. Can't wait for a even LARGER version of the R3. :D
Did you receive the r3 yet and if so, how is it

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

ddahsar wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:41 pm
Did you receive the r3 yet and if so, how is it
Nope not yet. I ordered it a few days ago. Since it's a custom color they said it would take about 15 days to make, then shipping. the person i was talking with said they would send me pictures when it's done. so I'll keep this forum updated on that as well

INFORMATIONS