Starpery.com

WIGS are driving me NUTS! wont stay on during fun.. Bald-Beauty Buzzkill Help!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
dollmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

WIGS are driving me NUTS! wont stay on during fun.. Bald-Beauty Buzzkill Help!

Post by dollmatrix »

hi - my #1 issue with dolls (besides weight/creaks) is the wigs won't stay on. I'm even using wig caps and velcro, which while better than nothing, won't keep the wigs on. please help? i like cuddling with and fkg these wonderful TPE ladies but its a total buzzkill to be fkg a bald girl,.... sound familiar?

i like changing wigs ocasionally.. but main thing is how to keep one to stay the heck on without constantly slipping off.

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WIGS are driving me NUTS! wont stay on during fun.. Bald-Beauty Buzzkill Help!

Post by riotmac »

have you tried adjusting the wig there should be clasp on the inside of the wig that allows for some adjustment. if your already using wig caps and velcro some ppl just stick pins through the wig and into their dolls head in order to make wig stay on, if your not ready to stick pins into your ladys head try a wig band in addition to wig cap https://www.amazon.com/Dreamlover-Elast ... 273&sr=8-7 watch the video they have they show off the little clasp for wig adjustment.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

dollmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WIGS are driving me NUTS! wont stay on during fun.. Bald-Beauty Buzzkill Help!

Post by dollmatrix »

Thx, will do...

dollmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollmatrix »

Thx, will do... .

Rev jack says hat pins, will try
RevJack wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:22 pm 2 to 3 inch long hatpins. So you can pin her wig firmly to her head.
Nothing kills a boner like a wig falling off mid-stroke or mid position change.
Best $3 I ever spent.
After that, a sex swing. What a blast that is!

Reverend Jack.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Six pins will keep the wig on in roughest of conditions. Two on forehead, two on sides just in front of her ears and two in back of her head.

This is the best solution and does not harm your dolls head in any way.

Cheers!

Sili

dollmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollmatrix »

Thanks! I'll buy some

dollmatrix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollmatrix »

Any tips on using wig pins? Will they damage the head if inserted? Will they come out?

I'd be concerned for my safety, eg wouldn't want pin to come out and poke me etc.... thx

Binky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Binky »

3" Galvanized nail.

rlh1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rlh1 »

Great info about using pins since I have been having the same issue.

Binky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Binky »

You could always go... you know. Headless.
Attachments
IMG_20221103_210804675.jpg
IMG_20221103_210804675.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 681 times

Namor1st

Post by Namor1st »

If in hurry use a head band.

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

The Silicon Head bands are great!

Also, hair hats stay on better, esp. with the silicon head band.

And of course the pins work best.
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

Birdie Flyhigh
Doll
Doll

Post by Birdie Flyhigh »

Binky wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:13 am You could always go... you know. Headless.
Oh Binky you are very naughty, but I like it.
A Birdseye view for me and you

Floop

Post by Floop »

riotmac wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:39 pm have you tried adjusting the wig there should be clasp on the inside of the wig that allows for some adjustment. if your already using wig caps and velcro some ppl just stick pins through the wig and into their dolls head in order to make wig stay on, if your not ready to stick pins into your ladys head try a wig band in addition to wig cap https://www.amazon.com/Dreamlover-Elast ... 273&sr=8-7 watch the video they have they show off the little clasp for wig adjustment.
Thanks for this! I gotta tell you, if it weren't for the fact that soft heads currently lack the option for oral, I'd have gone threaded hair long ago, yet even while dreading the expense that is wigs! This suggestion well be a lifesaver in this regard.

:glou:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I've already spent more than I wanted on 2 wigs already!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS