kimberdoll.com

Damage after two uses on first day

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Damage after two uses on first day

Post by seagull »

The only constancy with dolls is that there's no constancy, one would think they're all hand made :)

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Duke777Atriedes wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:58 pm
pokitom wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:43 am
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:40 pm
TChris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:45 am
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:29 pm
pokitom wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:18 pm

about the skin peeling on arms and leg, isnt that why you need to oil them?
That's the word but honestly constantly oiling my doll has not been good for me. I used to oil one doll maybe once every 2 months and even when I used to wait a couple of days for the oil to absorb and then powder, the doll would develop this layer of dirt and gunk all over her skin that was super sticky and soooooooooooo hard to get off. It literally was like chewing gum and no matter how hard I tried, using anti grease soap and scrubbers I could never really get it off 100%. This was caused by the combination of oils, dirt and baby powder. It's terrible stuff! After that I vowed never to oil her unless it was to remove a stain or dirt and every doll I've had since then has never had this problem. I only wash with soap and apply powder, no more oil. I'll take some minor peeling and velvety smooth skin over that awful layer of gunk all over my doll that makes her skin sticky as hell and look dirty any day.
The easiest way to remove that mineral oil/toxic chemical mixture/ + dirt off the skin of a TPE doll is to use.. mineral oil. Baby oil sprayed from a bottle will almost remove any surface grime (and makeup). You may be able to just rinse it with hot water afte spraying, or if not a microfiber + the oil will do it.

It's like trying to clean up motor oil with water or hand soap; not very effective. But an oil-based solvent will remove motor oil/grease from components (i.e engine degreaser).
That didn't work for me. I'm good with no oil. Just Antibacterial soap and baby powder. I'm very happy.
I think every 6 months you need a lil oil on the joints
Not at all. I think the oil thing is a myth. I've had my doll for over a year and her skin is in better condition than when I had 5 other dolls and oiled them all the time. No more oil for me, unless to remove a stain. She only has a little peeling on her left arm but honestly that was there within 3 months of getting her and probably has to do with the TPE mix. My doll's skin is clean and not sticky, which is all i want, and i achieved this with no damn oil
Are the armpits and everything okay?

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

pokitom wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:09 pm
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:58 pm
pokitom wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:43 am
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:40 pm
TChris wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:45 am
Duke777Atriedes wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:29 pm

That's the word but honestly constantly oiling my doll has not been good for me. I used to oil one doll maybe once every 2 months and even when I used to wait a couple of days for the oil to absorb and then powder, the doll would develop this layer of dirt and gunk all over her skin that was super sticky and soooooooooooo hard to get off. It literally was like chewing gum and no matter how hard I tried, using anti grease soap and scrubbers I could never really get it off 100%. This was caused by the combination of oils, dirt and baby powder. It's terrible stuff! After that I vowed never to oil her unless it was to remove a stain or dirt and every doll I've had since then has never had this problem. I only wash with soap and apply powder, no more oil. I'll take some minor peeling and velvety smooth skin over that awful layer of gunk all over my doll that makes her skin sticky as hell and look dirty any day.
The easiest way to remove that mineral oil/toxic chemical mixture/ + dirt off the skin of a TPE doll is to use.. mineral oil. Baby oil sprayed from a bottle will almost remove any surface grime (and makeup). You may be able to just rinse it with hot water afte spraying, or if not a microfiber + the oil will do it.

It's like trying to clean up motor oil with water or hand soap; not very effective. But an oil-based solvent will remove motor oil/grease from components (i.e engine degreaser).
That didn't work for me. I'm good with no oil. Just Antibacterial soap and baby powder. I'm very happy.
I think every 6 months you need a lil oil on the joints
Not at all. I think the oil thing is a myth. I've had my doll for over a year and her skin is in better condition than when I had 5 other dolls and oiled them all the time. No more oil for me, unless to remove a stain. She only has a little peeling on her left arm but honestly that was there within 3 months of getting her and probably has to do with the TPE mix. My doll's skin is clean and not sticky, which is all i want, and i achieved this with no damn oil
Are the armpits and everything okay?
Armpits are perfect. Her privates show wear but that happened regardless if I use oil or not. I put a lot of mileage on her due to my high sex drive.

INFORMATIONS