exdollofficial.com

NEW doll from Our RealClone Collection

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: NEW doll from Our RealClone Collection

Post by haremlover »

Evelyn is a most extraordinary and wonderfully effective face. Congratulations!

It looks as though with the new improvements my review of Evelyn would be very much different from the first Summit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWQ4Zma7cUM and possibly combines the best of the DS167 shown there https://youtu.be/OWQ4Zma7cUM?t=714 with the best of the Summit.

A very interesting development and looking forward to hearing more.

Best wishes and all encouragement

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Do you have any videos showing the softness of your new soft Silicone? Thanks

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Do you have any videos showing the softness of your new soft Silicone? Thanks

Bumping question I also bumped our PM conversation as a reminder thank you

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Very short but might give you an idea
Attachments
乳房柔软度.mov
(31.06 MiB) Downloaded 90 times

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Here’s another better video
Attachments
IMG_7410.MOV
(5.9 MiB) Downloaded 184 times

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Wow! I mean WOW! Like haremlover, I too have a Summit Series. Her realism exceeds all of my other dolls including another manufacturer from China that is just as expensive and the US company that recently moved.

If you've managed to develop a soft silicone without sacrificing any realism, than this truly is a game changer for the high end of the silicone market.

I just wish I knew this in December before placing another order with a different manufacturer known for lightweight silicone dolls.

Groan!!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

The level of realism here is quite impressive; mixed in with a softer silicone makes this a game changer and is actually starting to pique my interest in the possibilities of silicone. Especially if this new silicone is soft and stretchy without the fear of it tearing as easily as what's currently available.

110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TwoReflections »

Kazuya wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:43 am Very short but might give you an idea
This is not very soft at all. Or rather... the skin seems soft, but the breast itself is hard. I wonder what they use inside? Because it doesn't seem like they use jelly like their top competitors.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

Beautieful and so realistic looks like the real wonderwoman

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

For $8000 at least give me a titanium or aluminum skeleton with a bone structure like a rib cage and spine. Make the boobs or butt actually jiggle like real body parts. Or how about just real life body dimensions and not a 24in ribcage on a 5’7 adult woman??

But honestly I don’t see any difference in this brand over something that costs $750.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

austismtx wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:37 am Or how about just real life body dimensions and not a 24in ribcage on a 5’7 adult woman??

But honestly I don’t see any difference in this brand over something that costs $750.
You do know that the clone collection are clones of real humans using scanners (with +/- tolerance of 3’mm according to their marketing)?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Kazuya wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:43 am
austismtx wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:37 am Or how about just real life body dimensions and not a 24in ribcage on a 5’7 adult woman??

You do know that the clone collection are clones of real humans using scanners (with +/- tolerance of 3’mm according to their marketing)?
Yep, they just use really petite models for their scans .... But seriously, just imagine if a thick Western woman agreed to offer to use her scan. Yeah, I know weight always becomes an issue, but I'm pretty sure that model would become extremely popular here in the West.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

Okay? What's stopping a cheap brand like SM Doll from hiring a model, renting a 3D scanner, and making molds off that 3D model instead of their artist drawn 3D models? Nothing. They all do that for the base structure and then edit off that. Most hire cheap/free models with not so "perfect" bodies that's why the breast will CLEARLY look saggy, but have no sag as they attached the breast in editing.
Same with butts. Zero butt cleveage but then it'll stick out... edited 3d scan off a model with no butt.

Also I don't believe the marketing wank for two seconds about "tolerance of 3mm". Where's the stretch marks and cellulite? Why are the breasts perfectly symmetrical there's no a woman on planet earth with perfectly mirrored boobs one is always bigger than the other. It's all bullshit lies to charge $8000 when even $500 ebay sellers use exactly the same process.

If they were so proud of their work, they would show the nude model next to the doll bragging how exact it is. Yet, none of those images exist and you'll never get one. I would love to see raw unedited video of the 3D scanning process. Anything, but all you'll get is a runaround.

ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy »

austismtx wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:28 am

Okay? What's stopping a cheap brand like SM Doll from hiring a model, renting a 3D scanner, and making molds off that 3D model instead of their artist drawn 3D models? Nothing. They all do that for the base structure and then edit off that. Most hire cheap/free models with not so "perfect" bodies that's why the breast will CLEARLY look saggy, but have no sag as they attached the breast in editing.
Same with butts. Zero butt cleveage but then it'll stick out... edited 3d scan off a model with no butt.

Also I don't believe the marketing wank for two seconds about "tolerance of 3mm". Where's the stretch marks and cellulite? Why are the breasts perfectly symmetrical there's no a woman on planet earth with perfectly mirrored boobs one is always bigger than the other. It's all bullshit lies to charge $8000 when even $500 ebay sellers use exactly the same process.

If they were so proud of their work, they would show the nude model next to the doll bragging how exact it is. Yet, none of those images exist and you'll never get one. I would love to see raw unedited video of the 3D scanning process. Anything, but all you'll get is a runaround.
You honestly have no clue what you are talking about. 3D laser scanners that can be used on humans cost a metric fuckton of money. There is no "renting" one. It's a giant machine you install into your facility and it costs multiple millions of dollars. You can not buy the "marketing wank" all you want, but the machines are that accurate. $500 ebay sellers can't get the level of detail and craftsmanship that is in these dolls. I agree however that 8k for a sex doll that sucks at sex is ridiculous. However, 8k sound about right for a wax museum level mannequin. Also, the company has posted photos and videos of their dolls sitting right next to the models and have even shown the entire process on social media. You should probably know what you are talking about before you just spout off nonsense.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

austismtx wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:28 am

Do you mean like this?
Indeed, there is nothing to stop other manufacturers rising to the challenge to make hyper realistic dolls. Goodness knows it’s a gap in the market that needs filling, besides what Exdoll are doing. But I suppose to use a car analogy, the masses will buy the cheaper lower spec cars in their millions. Not everyone wants, or can afford a Ferrari.
Attachments
A388C386-B384-455B-BF7C-7D040AF33F39.jpeg
A388C386-B384-455B-BF7C-7D040AF33F39.jpeg (415.28 KiB) Viewed 629 times
6575B8B1-D6C5-415B-AEA2-0FB4BC158823.jpeg
6575B8B1-D6C5-415B-AEA2-0FB4BC158823.jpeg (321.72 KiB) Viewed 629 times
F5C9E21C-4B5B-4787-9EBB-2D1EA1ACD43A.jpeg
F5C9E21C-4B5B-4787-9EBB-2D1EA1ACD43A.jpeg (310.05 KiB) Viewed 629 times

INFORMATIONS