exdollofficial.com

NEW doll from Our RealClone Collection

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

NEW doll from Our RealClone Collection

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

This Evelyn, a new member of our RealClone Collection

Height: 172cm / 5'8''
Cup size: 90B
Weight: 37kg / 81.6 lb

You can find her on our website www.exdollus.com
If you have more questions, you can email us at dylan@exdoll.com and we happy to help you with all the questions.

The undressed pictures will be posted later.

Please leave some comments here and let us know what you think of Evelyn

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and Twitter as well.

MORE INFORMATION:

Overall material upgrade - the whole body adopts a soft silicone material that is softer and smoother to the touch, but not loose, and helps restore the texture to a high level.

The breasts - This part is specially treated with a new material, which can be shaped into any shape in your hand. It is so squishy (gel-like texture) and it has super strong resilience

The vagina - Along with aesthetics, experience has always been an important direction of our continuous reform, and it is also one of the main demands of most fans. Once again, we innovated. As a result of the original one-to-one scanning restoration, the private parts use new materials to enhance your personal experience.

Hardened feet - Dolls made of silicone are not able to stand for a long time, and if they do, their soles will be damaged. There are other dolls on the market that require three nails to stand, which compromises their integrity and beauty. Because of this, EXDOLL has not adopted the method of adding nails for assistance with standing. During this upgrade, the feet of Evelyn have been specially hardened. It is recommended to wear shoes in order to protect your doll's feet so that for people who like to cosplay or take pictures of their dolls can unlock more poses (minimize the chase of damaging the feet).
*This function is not included in the default package, and there will be extra fees for this upgrade.

As soft silicone is more challenging to apply makeup than hard silicone, it requires a longer manufacturing period (approximately 30-45 working days).
Attachments
EW1A5930.jpg
EW1A5930.jpg (9.78 MiB) Viewed 4346 times
EW1A5882.jpg
EW1A5882.jpg (6.79 MiB) Viewed 4346 times
EW1A5842.jpg
EW1A5842.jpg (9.46 MiB) Viewed 4346 times
EW1A5821.jpg
EW1A5821.jpg (9.2 MiB) Viewed 4346 times
EW1A5770.jpg
EW1A5770.jpg (10.45 MiB) Viewed 4346 times
EW1A5723.jpg
EW1A5723.jpg (5.08 MiB) Viewed 4346 times
EW1A5708.jpg
EW1A5708.jpg (10.37 MiB) Viewed 4346 times

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW doll from Our RealClone Collection

Post by blindwebster »

Nice. I am loving your new works. Is this new silicone being used on all of the female Realclone dolls now?

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by motion »

i need to see some booty shots, n less clothes, to really tell. :mrgreen:

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Oh my, hope there will be more photos of the full nude figure...this one has legs for days!
EW1A5858-scaled.jpg
EW1A5858-scaled.jpg (433.77 KiB) Viewed 4265 times
EW1A5956-scaled.jpg
EW1A5956-scaled.jpg (324.06 KiB) Viewed 4265 times

Tye
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tye »

Amazing!
Zelex Inspiration with GE95 and G04

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Full body shots please. All I can see is mainly clothes.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

EX is back with a vengeance, it seems. Some gorgeous new models, improved silicone and vaginal design. Pricing is a bit better on select models as well. I wonder if the improvements extend across the entire Realclone line? Like with Jie, for example. I am nuts about that doll.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Yeah things are moving in the right direction with this company. Will be keeping a keen eye on this firms upcoming developments.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Kazuya wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:53 am Yeah things are moving in the right direction with this company. Will be keeping a keen eye on this firms upcoming developments.
Yeah, the Realclone series and Cyberfusion with a softer mix, new vaginal design, plus that amazing skeleton looks like it will make for some incredible dolls. With their experience and doll tech it was only matter of time before they started roaring back. They have my most wanted dolls at the moment, as ultimate realism and being extremely well made is what I am after.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Legs could use a bit more refinement IMO but everything else from what can be seen looks pretty good.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Gapp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gapp »

Thank you EXdoll for offering normal sized breasts on your dolls! The new softer silicone option is very welcome as well, and if you can work on having a good oral option with your all in one dolls I will be forced to save money for a bit and purchase one of your beauties.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

blindwebster wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:31 pm Nice. I am loving your new works. Is this new silicone being used on all of the female Realclone dolls now?
Yes, the new material are available for all the dolls in the RealClone Collection (female and male dolls)
Please contact us at dylan@exdoll.com before making the purchase, so we will make sure to get the soft silicone for your order

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

blindwebster wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:53 am EX is back with a vengeance, it seems. Some gorgeous new models, improved silicone and vaginal design. Pricing is a bit better on select models as well. I wonder if the improvements extend across the entire Realclone line? Like with Jie, for example. I am nuts about that doll.
The upgrade is available for all the dolls, Jie definitely. And she is popular. Loved by many.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

:glou:

austismtx

Post by austismtx »

I'm so happy to finally see that doll manufacturers are realizing there's a market for dolls that actually resemble real women.

INFORMATIONS