exdollofficial.com

Any new features from EXDolls?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Any new features from EXDolls?

Post by Aeron »

It's nice to see that DS/EXDolls is releasing new products again, after years of being mostly inactive. But aside from more realistic molds, are there new features/improvements in these new products? Even subtle improvements like softness would be good to know about, as their Summit series fared poorly in that area compared to competition at the time. And the competition has only continued to improve the past few years.

And if there are new features/improvements, do they apply across all EXdoll products? At their website, you'll notice they have older DS products rebranded under new EXdoll product lines.

CarlZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Any new features from EXDolls?

Post by CarlZ »

On their website there is a new set of dolls at 149cm and 22.5kg with articulated fingers and a combined mold of head and body, in the Cyber Fusion series, with two faces, Kao and Lily. Both are teenage looking, limiting the market for this doll. The company has made wonderful adult faces. An adult face has a longer triangle between the eyes and mouth, and a larger nose. In reality there are beautiful adult women who are very petite, whom EXDoll could study, e.g. Ksenia Solo.

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Yes, they have new material that is softer and an improved vagina as described in the recent announcement of their Evelyn model. Also, you can request the new softer material across their entire line, including all of the Realclone dolls. Interested in Jie, Momo and U-lee myself. The Cyberfusion line (formerly Summit) is also quite nice.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Aeron wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:07 am It's nice to see that DS/EXDolls is releasing new products again, after years of being mostly inactive. But aside from more realistic molds, are there new features/improvements in these new products? Even subtle improvements like softness would be good to know about, as their Summit series fared poorly in that area compared to competition at the time. And the competition has only continued to improve the past few years.

And if there are new features/improvements, do they apply across all EXdoll products? At their website, you'll notice they have older DS products rebranded under new EXdoll product lines.
The most recent improvements are soft silicone material (applied full body) and softer silicone material for female dolls' vaginas, and harden feet (no standing bolts on the sole)

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Doll Sweet wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:05 pm
Aeron wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:07 am It's nice to see that DS/EXDolls is releasing new products again, after years of being mostly inactive. But aside from more realistic molds, are there new features/improvements in these new products? Even subtle improvements like softness would be good to know about, as their Summit series fared poorly in that area compared to competition at the time. And the competition has only continued to improve the past few years.

The most recent improvements are soft silicone material (applied full body) and softer silicone material for female dolls' vaginas, and harden feet (no standing bolts on the sole)
Thanks for the response. Are these improvements on all older models too (e.g. 167 EVO)?

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Aeron wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:38 pm

Thanks for the response. Are these improvements on all older models too (e.g. 167 EVO)?
I’m in talks at the moment with Jessica as I’m really tempted with the Momo, but having been burned previously with an DS Evo167 and it’s unusable orifice am try find out of the new cavity is any wider. I have told it’s softer and more elastic and you can also have the depth canal up to 16cm but really could do with a some better info on this.

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dr Evil »

I contacted Jessica regarding my interest in the DS Summit Jodie, who was at that point rebranded as "Jie-Yu" in the CyberFusion line.

Jessica told me Jodie/Jie-Yu had just been decommissioned, but there is a new doll using the same body mold and a cute new face being brought to market as her replacement. Jessica also sent me the first batch of promo photos and before I knew it I had placed an order for this super cute new girl. As an added bonus I was also able to acquire both the wig and custom made outfit that had been used in the promos.

Jessica said that this doll will be added to the CyberFusion line-up as soon as they decide on a name for her. Since the new doll's photos have already been added to EX Doll's Chinese website I think it should be OK to post a couple photos of this new doll here.
DSC00788-1.jpg
DSC00788-1.jpg (6.24 MiB) Viewed 1140 times
DSC00977-1.jpg
DSC00977-1.jpg (6.96 MiB) Viewed 1140 times
DSC00884-1.jpg
DSC00884-1.jpg (8.59 MiB) Viewed 1140 times

TwoReflections
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TwoReflections »

Would it be possible to see videos of this? Your dolls look amazing, but as far as I know the body and breast softness have been known for years to be behind other top brands. At least for me personally it's one of the things that have kept me from considering your dolls. It would be nice if you have finally fixed this.

Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aleferr »

I have a question about exdoll; I have seen videos on youtube and such about robots, they look quite fine for what they are, and some say they are from exdoll, but i couldn t find more info, is it true that exdoll is working on robots or Im just mistaken?

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

IMO EXDoll / Doll Sweet is in a downward spiral.
I had a DS13+ and she was AMAZING (see links in my signature).
But I haven't seen anything compelling come out of Doll Sweet in a long while.
Their new clone "molded from real women" series .. is .. okay. But I often find them MORE lifeless, sometimes skirting too close to the uncanny valley.
They remind me of wax figures more than sex dolls.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

MannyCan wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:04 pm IMO EXDoll / Doll Sweet is in a downward spiral.
I had a DS13+ and she was AMAZING (see links in my signature).
But I haven't seen anything compelling come out of Doll Sweet in a long while.
Their new clone "molded from real women" series .. is .. okay. But I often find them MORE lifeless, sometimes skirting too close to the uncanny valley.
They remind me of wax figures more than sex dolls.
That's not because of the realism, in fact a realistic enough doll you couldn't tell the difference from a real woman anymore.
The problem that Uncanny Valley generates for you, as if they were lifeless, is due to their facial expressions, languid, without grace, they seem to be groggy, and also the permanently open mouth (on some models) makes dolls look stupid.
However, when a face with an enigmatic expression is designed, the doll seems to come to life, and if it is realistic, it can be spectacular.
I like what EXDOLL is achieving by modeling after real women. Personally I think the Clones Series is the way

:lying:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Ok I can see that .. they need to have that "spark of life". I wish they had programmable facial movements. That would be a huge step in the right direction.
The next is a (programmable) breathing function to move the chest cavity like some other manufacturers have.

INFORMATIONS