NEW EXTRA JIGGLY Big Booty Toy - Jiggle Physics Video

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop

Epic or bad?

Epic
89%
Bad
11%

Total votes: 38

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: NEW EXTRA JIGGLY Big Booty Toy - Jiggle Physics Video

Post by King Solo »

It's too bad that you plan on making the thighs shorter on the new model, because that's basically what's allowing it to move and sway back and forth like the real thing. Plus, the lengthy thighs allow for the pussy to be at the right realistic height for penetration and performance. Otherwise, the vagina is going to be just inches if not centimeters off the floor, making it feel like penetrating a woman in prone position, rather than authentic doggy. (I believe this was one of the biggest complaints with the Fantasia and R3)

It's a crying shame that you have to change it ....... because this thing currently is PERFECT!! ... IN EVERY WAY

And gel-filled is so much more realistic than cotton ....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by john23 »

Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:43 am This is a follow up review of my original for the Tiddyshop Toy Extra Jiggly Toy viewtopic.php?t=162581 MY ORIGINAL WAS DEFECTIVE AND I HAVE SINCE GOTTEN A NEW ONE

Customer Service
First off let me start by saying the customer service for these people is phenomenal. You won't find anyone else in the game so convicted to giving out expert customer service and consumer satisfaction. My original toy was a defect and upon seeing my sub par review they immediately contacted me and sent me a replacement even giving me a discount for their store. The replacement came faster than I did when I first had my fun with this toy. These guys are amazing and deserve your service.

The Review
My god. This toy is the absolute best in the game. BAR NONE! If you want a massive 55ib that jiggles like no tomorrow then this is your toy. No other toy on the market is beating this toy in its weight class. First of all the aesthetics are amazing. Can't even look at this thing without instantly getting turned on. The attention to detail is to be applauded. If you look closely you can see goosebumps and everything.

Now the extra fun part is mind-blowing. This ass is so damn jiggly it is unbelievable. It can actually be hard to manage because the cheeks and body just flop around, but its definitely secure and sturdy. Best of both worlds, with no metal skeleton. This thing LITERALLY fucks you back. The waves that are made in this ocean are insane. You'll definitely have to build up your stamina because this thing will run you dry quick. Cleaning, weight management and positions are about what you'd expect from a toy in this size class. But the jiggles man, the absolute jiggles are nothing to play with. I can't say anything more about this toy. I'm definitely gonna order another one in white. This toy has made me retire my Fantasia completely, and I absolutely cannot wait until their full sized toy releases.

Video Evidence of the jiggles NSFW
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PNCMp4 ... QG3i4/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PURwj6 ... KGudQ/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l0rp28 ... Ab4T9/view
GODDAMN dude! I got one from TiddyShop too (one of the first ones) and had very similar experience to you. I have a R3 but its really a disappointment in many regards. I can't wait to get my replacement and I'm planning to give a review as well.

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youknowyou »

The physics is fantastic. I'd love to play with it. But the sculpt is unattractive. Same thing for you tiddy toy. What's the difference between any woman walking down the street with a jiggly butt and a really hot woman with a jiggly butt? Yours is the first.

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

King Solo wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:09 pm It's too bad that you plan on making the thighs shorter on the new model, because that's basically what's allowing it to move and sway back and forth like the real thing. Plus, the lengthy thighs allow for the pussy to be at the right realistic height for penetration and performance. Otherwise, the vagina is going to be just inches if not centimeters off the floor, making it feel like penetrating a woman in prone position, rather than authentic doggy. (I believe this was one of the biggest complaints with the Fantasia and R3)

It's a crying shame that you have to change it ....... because this thing currently is PERFECT!! ... IN EVERY WAY

Thanks for this info here, your comment is actually the reason I'm going to push to keep this one in our store after all. The price may need to be increased though, since the reason they wanted to stop creating it is because they messed up a lot on it and wasted money because of that. If we supply more money to counter the money spent on failed copies, maybe they'd be willing to continue it after all.
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

tiddyshop wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:01 pm
King Solo wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:09 pm It's too bad that you plan on making the thighs shorter on the new model, because that's basically what's allowing it to move and sway back and forth like the real thing. Plus, the lengthy thighs allow for the pussy to be at the right realistic height for penetration and performance. Otherwise, the vagina is going to be just inches if not centimeters off the floor, making it feel like penetrating a woman in prone position, rather than authentic doggy. (I believe this was one of the biggest complaints with the Fantasia and R3)

Thanks for this info here, your comment is actually the reason I'm going to push to keep this one in our store after all. The price may need to be increased though, since the reason they wanted to stop creating it is because they messed up a lot on it and wasted money because of that. If we supply more money to counter the money spent on failed copies, maybe they'd be willing to continue it after all.
Thank you, that's great news!! Because I most definitely look forward to buying one or possibly two, once it's back available on sale ... regardless of the price.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hereforwobblybutt »

youknowyou wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:26 pm The physics is fantastic. I'd love to play with it. But the sculpt is unattractive. Same thing for you tiddy toy. What's the difference between any woman walking down the street with a jiggly butt and a really hot woman with a jiggly butt? Yours is the first.
wow thanks so much for this epic review! We're already speaking with the factory to see if they can make the one more in white for you, but I'm going to go ahead and ask them if they can just continue the product entirely after all in return for an agreement. I'll update you guys if there's any further news.
GLAD TO HEAR, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH! And no problem on the review the toy is definitely worth the praise! Please update me when they give the clear to go ahead and make my white version! This toy is a game changer!

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:43 am This is a follow up review of my original for the Tiddyshop Toy Extra Jiggly Toy viewtopic.php?t=162581 MY ORIGINAL WAS DEFECTIVE AND I HAVE SINCE GOTTEN A NEW ONE

Customer Service
First off let me start by saying the customer service for these people is phenomenal. You won't find anyone else in the game so convicted to giving out expert customer service and consumer satisfaction. My original toy was a defect and upon seeing my sub par review they immediately contacted me and sent me a replacement even giving me a discount for their store. The replacement came faster than I did when I first had my fun with this toy. These guys are amazing and deserve your service.

The Review
My god. This toy is the absolute best in the game. BAR NONE! If you want a massive 55ib that jiggles like no tomorrow then this is your toy. No other toy on the market is beating this toy in its weight class. First of all the aesthetics are amazing. Can't even look at this thing without instantly getting turned on. The attention to detail is to be applauded. If you look closely you can see goosebumps and everything.

Now the extra fun part is mind-blowing. This ass is so damn jiggly it is unbelievable. It can actually be hard to manage because the cheeks and body just flop around, but its definitely secure and sturdy. Best of both worlds, with no metal skeleton. This thing LITERALLY fucks you back. The waves that are made in this ocean are insane. You'll definitely have to build up your stamina because this thing will run you dry quick. Cleaning, weight management and positions are about what you'd expect from a toy in this size class. But the jiggles man, the absolute jiggles are nothing to play with. I can't say anything more about this toy. I'm definitely gonna order another one in white. This toy has made me retire my Fantasia completely, and I absolutely cannot wait until their full sized toy releases.

wow thanks so much for this epic review! We're already speaking with the factory to see if they can make the one more in white for you, but I'm going to go ahead and ask them if they can just continue the product entirely after all in return for an agreement. I'll update you guys if there's any further news.

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

tiddyshop wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:06 pm
Hereforwobblybutt wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:43 am
Well even if you can't get it back in the shop completely let me know about my personal white one. Ready to put money down for it!

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

tiddyshop wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:58 pm This IS NOT our booty wobbles hip toy, but while that's still under development, we've got ourselves a different booty toy that's jiggly as humanly possible.

Is it good or bad?

Please let me know in the comments what you think!

It's available to buy on our website now!
https://tiddy.shop/products/bat-aba102- ... ydollhouse

REMEMBER TO USE CODE "WOBBLIERCHRISTMAS25" FOR 25% OFF DURING THE HOLIDAYS!
:glou: GOOD NEWS GUYS! The factory has given us the green light, we can continue making these. The price has increased by $50 though, but I hope you guys understand it's worth it! It's on our site again, here's the direct link:
https://tiddy.shop/products/bat-aba102- ... launchpost

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

King Solo wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:42 am

Thank you, that's great news!! Because I most definitely look forward to buying one or possibly two, once it's back available on sale ... regardless of the price.

Then the GREAT news is the factory gave us the chance, they agreed to continue making it for us if we pay extra :glou:
The price has increased by $50, but I hope you guys understand it's worth! It's on our site again, here's the direct link:
https://tiddy.shop/products/bat-aba102- ... launchpost

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

Customer Service

The Review

What do the internals feel like?
How realistic is it?

Mike010
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mike010 »

Thanks for the upload and review. What color is this in the video??

Mike010
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mike010 »

Ohh and dang you packing my boy you do anything to get that size and girth?? Thanks so much.

Badger37
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badger37 »

Badger37 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:03 pm

Customer Service

The Review

What do the internals feel like?
How realistic is it?
Can you upload those videos playing at normal speed, please?

Hereforwobblybutt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Got my new vanilla edition booty and good lord. She's a beauty. It did come with some black stains out of the box which are somewhat ignorable and a lil indent on the butt cheek but i treat it like a dimple. All in all she's amazing!

Pounding Those Sweet Vanilla Cheeks NSFW
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ulSIC2 ... sp=sharing

Normal Speed
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qD05Ul ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W2hxqh ... sp=sharing

Normal Speed
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OLfNFJ ... sp=sharing
Attachments
20230413_061450.jpg
20230413_061450.jpg (4.74 MiB) Viewed 1961 times
20230413_072129.jpg
20230413_072129.jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 1961 times