www.yourdoll.com

purchased my 1st irontech doll thru yourdoll eu stock - this is how it went

Reviews on Your Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
guru meditation

purchased my 1st irontech doll thru yourdoll eu stock - this is how it went

Post by guru meditation »

Hey

Just wanted to say something again, as purchased 2nd doll from yourdoll.com. This time the doll came directly from Yourdoll EU stock and was Irontech Doll Gymnast Victoria 150cm "Orla". You can read more about her arrival and watch some initial pictures on this yourdoll thread and my signature should contain links to Orla's (and Lara's) own threads in their manufacturers subsections. Further updates and pics go to those.

All my links leading to yourdoll.com on this post (and on most posts done to yourdoll section) should contain my referral id in case you want to toss few cents towards my next doll purchase. That is obviously secondary bonus and not the reason I am writing these reviews. If I get good or bad enough service from somewhere, it usually goes to places :) Good service needs to be advertised so people who are used to some mediocre service can upgrade their existing standards to level they could get. Bad service needs to be advertised to warn others and keep them away from it. Mediocre stuff flows by it's own and unaware people float with it. But enough about this... Back to the actual order, how it went and what was different this time.

I live in EU and as already mentioned, this is my 2nd doll from Yourdoll. First one I bought from their main US site and the doll came directly from Asian factory. If you to read more about it, link to that vendor review is here. This second one came directly from their EU stock, which in my doll's case seemed to be in Spain. They also store some dolls in Germany.

Main difference while buying directly from their EU stock was, that there was no customs hassle (even tho that was very easy to manage with my US order year ago) and the delivery was fast. Things to be aware about EU stock are, that the dolls they have in here are preconfigured and can not be customized. Their EU stock prices are fixed and any special deals they have available in US do not apply to EU stock, but they don't usually apply to EU deliveries anyways so nothing new there. The final "pre-discounted EU-stock price" was also very affordable, so no real complaints there. Obviously the selection of dolls is much smaller than what they offer in US and without option to customize, you just have to pretty much hope that they got exactly what you want in there. Wouldn't buy doll from EU stock just because it is in there, but not exactly what you want. Better option is to go to their US section and get the thing you will be totally happy with. May take a while longer tho.

As you probably expected already, the order went really smoothly and delivery was on par with normal EU deliveries. I don't live exactly very near Spain and ordered the doll just before xmas. It arrived to door just before new year and nothing extra had to be done. They seem to accept paypal nowdays, so makes that part really easy too.

As sidenote I had some concerns about the head of the doll I ordered and while making the order was mentally prepared to replace it with something else. Had no experience with Irontech heads and while some forum pics about it looked great, some left some questions. However after the doll arrived and I tweaked her "lip makeup" a bit, the head is just as pretty as would expect from WM, so everything well on that front too. The body of the doll is pretty flawless, which is the main reason I wanted this doll in 1st place.

Anyways thanks for reading, take care and let's see how long can I go without filling my already full home this time.
H_202301.jpg
H_202301.jpg (122.35 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

INFORMATIONS