yldoll.com

NEW LHP 158 TPE doll.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW LHP 158 TPE doll.

Post by Aglooka »

12_21_2 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:58 pm Omg... I spent 3 grand on this doll with custom specs, did they even move the fucking vagina??
Please allow me to ask just out of curiosity . How did it end up costing you almost 3 grand if the doll is being sold by most of the forum vendors for 1800-2000 usd with the following free options ?

+ FREE 2ND Head
+ FREE Articulated Fingers
+ Breathing System (Orig. $549) at $100
+ FREE Gel Breasts
+ FREE Standing Feet
+ FREE Removable Vagina
+ FREE EVO
+ FREE Hyper-realism Body Painting & Freckles
+ FREE Pubic Hair
+ FREE Premium Outfit (Including Sexy Lingeries and A Pair of Silicone Socks)

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/15 ... l-jocelyn/
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

To bring this doll to my country is waaaaay more than 3.5k in total.
Due to shipping and specially the ridiculous taxes that almost double the original price.
Im studying this for many years and there is no way to get around this.
Maybe only if I work as a custom myself...

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

YL Doll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:13 pm
12_21_2 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:54 pm I just ordered the YL 158, and I really hope the LHP is better than these pictures. I might not even accept the doll actually...
If you don't like it then cancel your order. We didn't get any order for the 158 cm with special customization within the last few days so there is time as the vendor didn't even request it from us yet. Also I'm shocked that you paid 3 grand. We don't ask even for half of this.
I ordered this around early December, 3 grand including the fee for my vendor, my model is extra soft tpe/gel breast / articulated hands/ standing feet/ no shrug shoulder / 2x heads w/ hair implants / and a few others. I asked Eric at YL customer service inquiring about the new LHP and if they've fixed it, he assured me you guys did. I do not think this is fixing it. Are there anymore pics you can show us?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

12_21_2 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:39 pm
YL Doll wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:13 pm
12_21_2 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:54 pm I just ordered the YL 158, and I really hope the LHP is better than these pictures. I might not even accept the doll actually...
If you don't like it then cancel your order. We didn't get any order for the 158 cm with special customization within the last few days so there is time as the vendor didn't even request it from us yet. Also I'm shocked that you paid 3 grand. We don't ask even for half of this.
I ordered this around early December, 3 grand including the fee for my vendor, my model is extra soft tpe/gel breast / articulated hands/ standing feet/ no shrug shoulder / 2x heads w/ hair implants / and a few others. I asked Eric at YL customer service inquiring about the new LHP and if they've fixed it, he assured me you guys did. I do not think this is fixing it. Are there anymore pics you can show us?
I spoke to the factory today regarding more photos. All YL158 that were produced in the last days are shipped out. They rushed things because of the upcoming Chinese Holidays. We will post more photos after the holiday because then we will have more dolls in stock. I don't remember your order at all and it's very specific so maybe it has been ordered through a vendor that buys directly from the factory. I will later check my pc to see if I have this order, but at the moment I do not recall it. Your vendor should send you photos of the finished doll for confirmation before he/she ships it out so you will be able to decide if it works for you. I think that the photo doesn't make the doll justice because I saw how it came out of the mold and it looks way better than before, but you don't have to take my word for it. Your vendor owes you photos of the finished product before shipping it out. One client already received the new 158 cm model and he said to me through chat that it works fine and hopefully he will write a review. You can decide after clients that ordered the doll before you will start posting their opinions here. Hopefully someone will.

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

I received my new one last week. I think it's been improved considerably. Yes, it may not be as far back not as far back as some new dolls from other brands, but part of what makes this doll so appealing is how deep her cheeks are. Plus, the new TPE formula is quite viscous. I didn't get super soft, just the regular, but it feels amazing. You get lost in it.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Rucko wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:51 pm To bring this doll to my country is waaaaay more than 3.5k in total.
Due to shipping and specially the ridiculous taxes that almost double the original price.
Im studying this for many years and there is no way to get around this.
Maybe only if I work as a custom myself...
You live in Brazil, right? Aren't they completely banned over there? Or is it some sort of draconian health regulation issue like Mexico?

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:40 pm You live in Brazil, right? Aren't they completely banned over there? Or is it some sort of draconian health regulation issue like Mexico?
Yes, but its not completely banned as far as I studied
The laws are strict and there are just a couple of vendors that can deal with clearence for the customer
But its very expensive and made for the ultra rich cause is a toy more expensive than a car when you add the taxes, shipping and extras
Also because of currency rate difference for imports

There are cheap options selling localy too but they are counterfeit and trash but no middle term affordable average quality
This is my dream doll but Im not ultra rich thats why I dont want to put all this money a lifetime savings on a bad LHP

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:00 am I received my new one last week. I think it's been improved considerably. Yes, it may not be as far back not as far back as some new dolls from other brands, but part of what makes this doll so appealing is how deep her cheeks are. Plus, the new TPE formula is quite viscous. I didn't get super soft, just the regular, but it feels amazing. You get lost in it.
Could you post some pictures of the new YL158 please.

Cheers!

Sili

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:39 am Could you post some pictures of the new YL158 please.

Cheers!

Sili
I posted a pic of the love holes in a doggystyle pose in another thread. You were quite disappointed.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:32 am I posted a pic of the love holes in a doggystyle pose in another thread. You were quite disappointed.
Yes, only one picture. It would have been great to see her in more angles and in missionary too, and does she have the same pussy-spread as usually?

That one picture shows us that the new YL158 basically is almost the same as the old YL158. There are no great improvements done on her. And yes, very disappointing! YL Doll, YOU CAN DO BETTER!

Cheers!

Sili

Lets put that picture here as reminder:
The_new_YL158_TPE.png
The_new_YL158_TPE.png (863.27 KiB) Viewed 1107 times

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:13 pm Yes, only one picture. It would have been great to see her in more angles and in missionary too, and does she have the same pussy-spread as usually?

That one picture shows us that the new YL158 basically is almost the same as the old YL158. There are no great improvements done on her. And yes, very disappointing! YL Doll, YOU CAN DO BETTER!
Siliconeman, to be blunt, I'm not going to do an on-demand photoshoot for you when you've done nothing but whine and moan the entire time. You'll have to wait for YL to respond to you.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Thank you sir!

YL Doll, how about some official YL158 TPE butt-pictures!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cheers!

Sili

abootybust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by abootybust »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:43 pm
Siliconeman wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:13 pm Yes, only one picture. It would have been great to see her in more angles and in missionary too, and does she have the same pussy-spread as usually?

Siliconeman, to be blunt, I'm not going to do an on-demand photoshoot for you when you've done nothing but whine and moan the entire time. You'll have to wait for YL to respond to you.
There are a lot of us other than Siliconeman that are interested in getting the YL158 with updated LHP that would be grateful for clear photos of the LHP while in arched back doggy position. I appreciate the photo you provided, but it looks like your doll could have been positioned with a more arched back and wider spread thighs to get the vagina further back. Also, the lighting on the vagina makes it harder to judge the LHP. Obviously we are not obligated to have you take photos for us, but I know a lot of us would appreciate it.

alvr
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by alvr »

Hip size = circumference of this doll is 127 cm. Can anyone tell what is the horizontal width of her hip when viewed from front or back ?

Directcockroach7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Directcockroach7 »

YL I have 2 questions.
1:do you have to ask for the updated LHP?
2: if not, why keep the old mold around? How is it improved lhp if it's not the new standard issue there should be options on sellers websites if it's an "option" and not standard.
I received my factory pics and it seems like the vag is not a coin slot like the new lhp, but the labias don't seem as big as the old version either but when laid on her back it seems to far up like the old version. I'll add some pics so you can see what I mean.
I did not specify this as I figured my doll would be made with the new mold. This is why I am asking and to clarify to potential customers.
Attachments
158J #310 #360 (12).JPG
158J #310 #360 (12).JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 547 times
158J #310 #360 (11).JPG
158J #310 #360 (11).JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 547 times
158J #310 #360 (10).JPG
158J #310 #360 (10).JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 547 times

INFORMATIONS