sanhuiofficial.com

Slowly deflating breast(s)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Slowly deflating breast(s)

Post by Taylr »

I received what I thought was a Sanhui 102cm doll in extremely good condition only to find her breasts have started to deflate slightly, from the top, not from the nipple or underneath. My first thought was maybe I need to stick a syringe through the nipple and pump some air inside, and then asked myself an all-important question: is it air inside a 102cm breast, gel, or something else? If anyone has had this experience and/or can provide any insight into this dilemma, please do so. I don't use my dolls for sexual purposes, so she has been balanced against a wall with a sponge between the wall and her back, since her arrival December 5, 2022. Any guidance would be appreciated.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Slowly deflating breast(s)

Post by staycool64 »

Taylr wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:18 pm I received what I thought was a Sanhui 102cm doll in extremely good condition only to find her breasts have started to deflate slightly, from the top, not from the nipple or underneath. My first thought was maybe I need to stick a syringe through the nipple and pump some air inside, and then asked myself an all-important question: is it air inside a 102cm breast, gel, or something else? If anyone has had this experience and/or can provide any insight into this dilemma, please do so. I don't use my dolls for sexual purposes, so she has been balanced against a wall with a sponge between the wall and her back, since her arrival December 5, 2022. Any guidance would be appreciated.
That should not be happening! Must be a defect in that breasts
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There have been a number of posts about successful re-inflation using a variety of substances
Air is probably the safest :)

somewhereincanada

Post by somewhereincanada »

I inflated air in my gel filled Starpery when her breasts caved. I used a syringe and inserted under the nipple.
Attachments
before
before
20221206_132307.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 2659 times
after!
after!
20230111_144526.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 2659 times
"Kelly" WM148L
"Emily" SP156G

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

somewhereincanada wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:02 pm I inflated air in my gel filled Starpery when her breasts caved. I used a syringe and inserted under the nipple.
May I ask how you sealed off the puncture when you were finished? Do you remember what size needle you employed in the process? This is a silicone doll and when she arrived her breasts appeared to be like new and the rest of her is pristine. There are no other faults and, though I am the third owner, two of us didn't 'use' her and I have no idea about the original buyer's use of the doll. It is only in the past few days that I saw the deflation on the right breast, and then the left one, yesterday, though much less on that one, so far.

The dilemma will be convincing my physician I have a need for a syringe (Germany).

It would be helpful if the Sanhui rep would step in to offer his counsel and thank you to those of you who did so. Merci.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

somewhereincanada

I bought the syringe and pack of 21G needles on Amazon.

Here they are:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZBV2QJL?psc ... asin_title

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0B6NRCQYY?ref ... tails&th=1

I was petrified before trying it. All that investment and what if I mess it up? Well it turns out to be pretty easy to do. You insert the syringe below the nipple, squeeze the breast some and make sure the needle is in open air - you can tell. If you start to inject air and you get pushback then you are not deep enough and you have to let that air out by removing the syringe. Just do it very slowly and you won't mess it up. I added a lot of air and increased her bust size quite a bit. lol.
"Kelly" WM148L
"Emily" SP156G

somewhereincanada

Oh yeah - no need to seal off the puncture. It self-heals.
"Kelly" WM148L
"Emily" SP156G

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

somewhereincanada wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:15 am Oh yeah - no need to seal off the puncture. It self-heals.
I cannot thank you enough for your assistance. I have ordered similar needles and the syringes, and should have them no later than next Wednesday. I will be sure to let you know how it turns out. Merci, beaucoup!

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

somewhereincanada wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:39 am
I forgot to ask you if your doll has a silicone body?

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

somewhereincanada

My doll is TPE. If your doll is silicone I would seek independent confirmation that the puncture self heals.
"Kelly" WM148L
"Emily" SP156G

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Thank you. I will send a PM to 'Mike' and ask for guidance, though I have never received a reply from him in the past. I would guess that had I bought a new doll from Sanhui his response might be different. We shall see.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

seagull wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:30 am From RevJack viewtopic.php?p=2283896#p2283896
Thank you for the link. I have the syringes etc. on the way, but I'll wait to hear from Mike what the interior of the breast cavity is like, before I poke with a needle. I also had a feeling I would need some form of adhesive, so thanks again for the tip. I'll order his recommended adhesive today.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

In the interest of fairness, I should note that I just received a message from 'Mike' and he is sorting out a fix for me. It appears the breast of the 102cm is gel-filled and there is a special gel which will need to be inserted, not air. The cost for shipping the material is reasonable and he is going to check with his people tomorrow to get a more detailed description of the process that I will need to follow. So far, so good, and my thanks to everyone who offered advice, including Mike.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

somewhereincanada

Best of luck! It's interesting that Starpery recommended for me to use air in their gel filled deflated breasts. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
"Kelly" WM148L
"Emily" SP156G

INFORMATIONS