sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
ColdWaffles

Re: Sanhui 145-#8 AIO First impressions and Review

Post by ColdWaffles »

Doll Master wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:24 pm
Chompers wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:06 pm Not even considering the hurrendous looking tear, the vagina / vulva detail is lacking compared to Zelex, Tayu, and other silicone doll manufacturers. Not impressed and quite surprised that this is a Sanhui doll. I personally went through the same type of vulva tear on my cheap $1800 silicone CST doll, but I'm surprised this is a Sanhui at double the price.
If you look closely, the 'hymen' is still intact. That's crazy that part didn't 'break' and instead ended up contributing to the lower area splitting. The placement is much better than that other brand, from what I've seen. It actually looks pretty good. Really appreciate the review ColdWaffles. Thanks. :thumbs_up:
Yeah, pretty funny how the additional option of the hymen ended up causing me a problem. I am loving the LHP of this doll as every position that I've tried so far is great. With my WM doll I couldnt really even do doggy or cowgirl properly. I wonder if this tear would be easy to repair. Too bad its Chinese new years so they won't be responding to emails for awhile

Floop

Post by Floop »

ColdWaffles wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:18 pm
Floop wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:40 pm
ColdWaffles wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:36 pm Second Part of my review:
. . . .
Hard standing feet with no bolts
Alright, so I'm pretty into feet and both of my dolls have needed to have nice feet with no bolts showing or that would be a turn off for me. This hard silicone feet is really different from the normal tpe feet that I had the chance of experiencing before. I would say that the hard silicone feet look much more realistic since the toes arent flopping around everywhere, but it is quite a lot harder so you would not be doing any footjobs with this. If you like to taste or suck on your dolls toes then the hard feet would probably provide a better experience than having it soft in my opinion. Here you can also see where the hard silicone cuts off and transitions into soft silicone in the last picture :
20230120_121419.jpg20230120_185152.jpg20230120_185246.jpg20230120_185258.jpg20230120_185307.jpg
Hey ColdWaffles, I'm also a foot guy. I'll say now that your girl has some nice ones. Great choice in nail color, by the way. I have a couple question for you. I see that she has hard feet, and read that footjobs don't seem to be an option. That being said, here are my questions: (1) Am I incorrect for having thought (prior to reading your review) that the feel of hard feet flesh appear more lifelike? (2) Is the silicone skin on the hard feet is "rough"?

Specific to (1), I have seen video juxtapositions of soft feet vs hard feet, and in these videos the former appeared a bit stretchy and a bit jiggly to the touch (not floppy like TPE, thankfully) whereas the latter appeared soft enough at the skin level that fingers/thumbs were still able to make slight impressions from touch while rubbing. As for (2), the content of your comment on which this question is based was relayed to me by a vendor who described hard feet as "rough". Would lube and lighter contact against the skin not rectify this issue thereby making footjobs possible albeit withing limits?

To be sure, I'm not--at all--doubting anyone's testimony, namely when I haven't experienced these parts firsthand. I'm only trying to gain a better understanding prior to the finalization of my own order.

:glou:
The hard feet silicone isnt rough by any means at all. its just quite a lot denser and more firm. I would say that these feet do look and feel more realistic as real feet arent floppy. The floppy feet didnt really do it for me but these hard feet are leagues better imo.

2 - Since the hard silicone isnt rough at all, I guess you could attempt footjobs by being lighter and using more lube. The thing with this is that with the floppy feet u would be able to wrap the feet around your John to provide more stimulation. I dont think thats really possible with the hard feet. pros and cons definitely
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate the food-for-thought you provided.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Third Part of my Review
Extra Soft Options
So I haven't talked about the extra soft additional options like the extra soft butt, thighs, and soft gel breasts. After being able to spend more time with this doll, I realized how big of a difference the extra soft butt and thighs are compared to normal. When in bed and using the doll, the extra soft thighs give a nice realistic bounce and soft thud sound in missionary. For doggy, The extra soft butt really shines with the really nice bounce and cushion for the pushin'. The soft gel breasts also feel really realistic and maybe even more real than some real girls with fake breasts that I've had the chance to spend time with. It's hard not to gently squeeze them and get turned on by how they feel. Really really nice addition to the experience. I would highly recommend getting these add-ons to your Sanhui doll :thumbs_up:

Permanent Nipple and Labia Pigmentation
Sanhui did an amazing job on the pigmentation for this doll. Having the option to make the colouring on these areas of the doll permanent really help bring the doll to life. Not having to re-colour these parts of the doll as it fades makes the doll ownership experience a lot more enjoyable. Keeps the fantasy alive and intact. I'm not sure how I would be colouring these areas and making it look as good as they do professionally. Highly recommended addition

Textured Skin
Since I haven't had any other experience with a silicone doll, I don't have a good comparison for this addition. All I can really say about it is that it seems to add a very passive realism to the doll. The texture isn't so noticeable that it stands out but when carrying the doll, handling it, or gently caressing the body, the texturing sorta stands out because it isn't completely smooth. It definitely helps I believe. 50/50 on recommendation but for my future doll, I will definitely be getting this as well.

Sanhui Skeleton and Joint Movement
In comparison to the only other doll that I've had, the WM 140B, I can definitely see and feel a big improvement in the skeleton of these 2 dolls. I don't believe the WM skeleton is balljointed like the Sanhui skeleton so having the flexibility to adjust the limb positions more freely feels a lot more fluid and real. The extra torso rotation and the feet rotation feels super smooth and amazing. It feels so smooth that I avoid using it incase it's fragile. Even though I have the hard standing boltless feet option, I haven't really stood my doll up at all as I don't want to chance ruining the beautiful feet. Maybe in the near future for some posing shots. The hard silicone feet definitely does feel durable enough to stand up for a short duration. I think this option is a good addition to the purchase and will be getting it again for a future doll.

Hymen Option
I'm not sure if it was due to user error or just manufacturer design that caused my dolls labia to have split on the bottom. At first, before using the doll, I was thinking about using my finger to remove the hymen so I could visually see it being broken properly so that I don't have the chance to damage it. Being the dummy that I am, I decided to just do it the normal way with my little member but I guess that it didn't tear properly and ended up splitting the bottom labia open a bit. It is definitely nice knowing that no border agent can tamper with your doll before it's arrival down there with this option but seeing that it may have caused me a small problem, I'm not too sure if I could fully recommend this option. I think I would still be ordering this option again in the future in another attempt. I have read on this forum of another user stating that this option helps push the foreskin back providing a better feeling during use so that's what pretty much sold me on getting this option.

Even though it is Chinese new year holidays for the people in China, Mike from Sanhui still replied to my email pretty quickly about my small labia tear. He will be sending some glue to fix this problem. Hopefully this tear should be an easy one to repair. I think it looks like it shouldn't be too hard to fix without it affecting the feeling of the orifice. I am hoping that Sanhui will stand behind their product incase this problem gets worse and the glue doesn't fix it since I am seeing other people with Sanhui dolls that don't have labia damage after a year or more of use

Here is her with a silver wig. How does she look?
Silver wig Face close up
Silver wig Face close up
20230121_190248.jpg (3.42 MiB) Viewed 2057 times
silver wig further away
silver wig further away
20230121_190258.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 2057 times

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Coldwaffles, thanks for this! This doll was on my short-list alongside the Tayu 148D but I ended up choosing the Tayu. I do really wish Sanhui would offer this particular doll with customized eyes so her irises aren't so anime-looking (they're way too big to look realistic). Hopefully by the time I'm ready to buy my 2nd doll (this one!) they'll have changed it to match the doll's smaller head size. Question for you: do you think that your new AIO's neck is too long? I can't help but notice that in all of the photos (including yours).

Other than those 2 minor quibbles, I think she's a gorgeous doll and I'm glad that Sanhui is helping you with your tearing situtaion.

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Chompers wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:06 pm Not even considering the hurrendous looking tear, the vagina / vulva detail is lacking compared to Zelex, Tayu, and other silicone doll manufacturers. Not impressed and quite surprised that this is a Sanhui doll. I personally went through the same type of vulva tear on my cheap $1800 silicone CST doll, but I'm surprised this is a Sanhui at double the price.
I'm afraid that I have to agree with you on this-- it doesn't seem to match the price point and overall quality of the doll.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

hardwiguy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:23 pm Coldwaffles, thanks for this! This doll was on my short-list alongside the Tayu 148D but I ended up choosing the Tayu. I do really wish Sanhui would offer this particular doll with customized eyes so her irises aren't so anime-looking (they're way too big to look realistic). Hopefully by the time I'm ready to buy my 2nd doll (this one!) they'll have changed it to match the doll's smaller head size. Question for you: do you think that your new AIO's neck is too long? I can't help but notice that in all of the photos (including yours).

Other than those 2 minor quibbles, I think she's a gorgeous doll and I'm glad that Sanhui is helping you with your tearing situtaion.
No problem! glad that I could be of any help. I also don't find that my AIO's neck is too long at all. Looks like a correct size to me in person
hardwiguy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:26 pm
I'm afraid that I have to agree with you on this-- it doesn't seem to match the price point and overall quality of the doll.
Yeah, unfortunately I guess that I got unlucky in this regard. I didn't think that I would be getting a tear so soon on a more expensive doll, especially on a brand that is known to be durable and made for bed use. Sorta ruins the mood but nothing that I can really do about it

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

ColdWaffles wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:53 pm
Yeah, unfortunately I guess that I got unlucky in this regard. I didn't think that I would be getting a tear so soon on a more expensive doll, especially on a brand that is known to be durable and made for bed use. Sorta ruins the mood but nothing that I can really do about it
Coldwaffles,

If I'm successful replacing my dolls torn vulva with this Roanyer silicone gaff pad (separate post), I'll let you know in case you want to try as well. I just haven't had time lately to make the attempt. There's about 10 different labia/lip types to chose from, and it's great quality for only $15 on Amazon.

-Chompers :lol:

Pic2.jpg
Pic2.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1933 times

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Sanhui have been in the business longer than most other brands.

At this price point the tear simply just should not have happened. If it's due to that hymen thing, they shouldn't offer that as an option.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

This doll, and Sanhui are on the top of my short list, so come on Sanui, step up to this issue and comment on it.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

ColdWaffles wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:36 pm Second Part of my review:
Alright, so after about 2 days of ownership with this new doll. I have a bit more experience and time to properly explore more about this doll. There are a lot of pros and awesome things with this doll but also I think I may have made a mistake and caused a small problem :cry: So, I think I made have caused a small tear at the bottom of my dolls vagina already. I have gotten the hymen option so maybe instead of the upper hymen part that was suppose to tear away, the bottom lip split apart instead. Can anyone with experience let me know if it is supposed to be like this? if not then what can I do for a repair?
First, congratulations for getting this doll. I think the 145-8 AIO is lovely. And I nearly jumped in my car and drove across to Belgium to buy the one that MRD had in-stock, but being wary of the UK Toy Police, I decided against it.

Second, yes, that vagina does not look right at all. I think as JustDude said above, if the tear is due to the hymen thing, then they should not offer it as an option.

With my Nonoka 160 AIO - called Enako - I skipped on the hymen. And roughly one year and a decent amount of punishment later, her vagina still looks pretty good.
IMG_E6945.JPG
IMG_E6945.JPG (3.73 MiB) Viewed 1889 times
I hope you are able to come to a good resolution with Sanhui about this one. My small experience of silicone glue (I've used silpoxy in the past) is that it goes quite hard, and in an area like the vagina that sees a lot of action, I'm not sure how good a glue repair will be.
HtS

hardwiguy

Post by hardwiguy »

Hey ColdWaffles, have you got any updates on the situation yet, or b/c Chinese New Year's just recently ended, are you still waiting as well? Just wanted to know.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

hardwiguy wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:06 pm Hey ColdWaffles, have you got any updates on the situation yet, or b/c Chinese New Year's just recently ended, are you still waiting as well? Just wanted to know.
Ive just been waiting to receive the glue they sent me to attempt a fix. Glue has finally arrived in my city but I cant seem to pay the imports fees due to UPS' crappy website. Going to need to call them tmr about it

Mynameissss

Post by Mynameissss »

ColdWaffles wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:52 am
hardwiguy wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:06 pm Hey ColdWaffles, have you got any updates on the situation yet, or b/c Chinese New Year's just recently ended, are you still waiting as well? Just wanted to know.
Ive just been waiting to receive the glue they sent me to attempt a fix. Glue has finally arrived in my city but I cant seem to pay the imports fees due to UPS' crappy website. Going to need to call them tmr about it
Hey waffles, get it fixed yet? Still positive experience with the doll other than the tear? I just ordered a 150cm AIO.... man it would be great if it ships as fast as yours did!

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

This is why if I ever have a full size doll again (unlikely) it will be TPE. Tears like that are a uniquely silicone problem, and because of the nature of silicone, it's not terribly easy or reliable to repair. TPE is great....melt it, solvent it, good as new, and half the time it's tinkering, not repair. Even cheap TPE dolls don't get splits and tears in awkward places like this. Nature of silicone I'm afraid; I could never bring myself to pay more for something less durable and less repairable, no matter how pretty it was or how good it felt.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

Mynameissss wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:38 pm
ColdWaffles wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:52 am
Hey waffles, get it fixed yet? Still positive experience with the doll other than the tear? I just ordered a 150cm AIO.... man it would be great if it ships as fast as yours did!
I just received the glue that Sanhui has sent me. I am in the process of moving houses so I wont be able to attempt the fix for 2 weeks or so. I have emailed Mike from Sanhui little while back ago for the instructions on the glue but havent gotten a reply yet.

I am really hoping that this glue can fix my doll since Im actually afraid of using my doll because of the tear. I was told by Sanhui not to use the doll until I glue the tear so Its been weeks since I've used the doll

INFORMATIONS