realsexdoll.com

TPE or Air Babe

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

TPE or Air Babe

Post by genesis218 »

Well I just bought a WM 155 DD TPE doll, drug her to bed, played with her for about an hour in bed and guess who I slept with that night? You guessed it, my beautiful sexy light weight Kimmi Lovecok doll. I don’t know how guys do it wrestling with these heavy, stiff, high maintenance silicone dolls. Sure their great for standing up against the wall to molest and admire but not for romancing in bed. I should know better by now after all the silicone and TPE dolls I have bought over the years but I guess I never learn when I get that silicone bug. I’m sure I probable will be putting it on the TDF sales site soon enough as usual.
Attachments
5B774BAF-67FA-4A02-B3BD-3EC5716B7376.jpeg
5B774BAF-67FA-4A02-B3BD-3EC5716B7376.jpeg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1703 times

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: TPE or Air Babe

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

TPE Girls are simply too pretty and beautiful,
I really like Kimber-Doll for example.. :D :thumbs_up:

🏋️ But I like a lot more in life,
I also like powerlifting for example,
but I'm not a powerlifer! :roll: :whistle:
TPE girls are for health strong guys,
and offcourse, especially for powerlifters!
8) :wink:

Scot Mendelson, 01.jpg
Scot Mendelson, 01.jpg (413.96 KiB) Viewed 1693 times

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

If your going to romance a silicone doll in bed you have to have a loose jointed doll to really enjoy them so you can move them around easily but of course then you can’t stand them up.

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

genesis218 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:52 pm If your going to romance a silicone doll in bed you have to have a loose jointed doll to really enjoy them so you can move them around easily but of course then you can’t stand them up.
Thank you G218! I hadn't thought about it that way until now! :glou:

Kimber Doll, At Twitter, 01.jpg
Kimber Doll, At Twitter, 01.jpg (167.39 KiB) Viewed 1668 times

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

Kimber is beautiful. I use to have a Kimber. They are great for the price you pay.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Both have their attractions . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I was hoping to see one of your TPE girls again Genesis.

Yes I did come here originally for an Anime or Elf fantasy doll. But the weight of these dolls was an issue for me because of my sciatic back. Smaller scaled down versions of these dolls are not allowed in the UK either. So the solution for me was to have portable torso doll.

I love how I can pick up an air doll with one arm and plonk them down anywhere. I also like the fact that I have more than one and that they can dissappear and reappear as a new doll at a later date.

Silicone and TPE dolls are great for dress up and can look really realistic. However, I am quite happy to do this with my mannequins. The type that I have come with interchangeable faces. Mannequins are also great for high heels and clothing fits them correctly. I am creative so the faceless ones are my favourites.

Wasn't it someone here that said "a blow up doll is for sex but a Silicone doll is your wife" . I am not sure about that statement but I can see the attraction to either type of doll or both. My dolls are toys for me I do not have a relationship with them. Below is one of my mannequins

↘️
viewtopic.php?t=117336
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

[Joe 90] So does the UK allow small 140cm dolls? I've been thinking about getting a WM 140D with loose joints which would be OK as an in bed only doll being they weigh only 52 pounds. You wouldn't be able to toss her around like my Kimmi dolls but it would be manageable without struggling to move her. By the way there are some gorgeous mannequins out there. I use to go too a sex toy shop that had two big breasted cute mannequins in the from windows that I use to just drooled over. My relationship with Kimmi is as my companion doll which I romance and sleep with every night. By the way both of my Kimmi's are still virgins but don't tell anyone.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

genesis218 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:01 pm Well I just bought a WM 155 DD TPE doll, drug her to bed, played with her for about an hour in bed and guess who I slept with that night? You guessed it, my beautiful sexy light weight Kimmi Lovecok doll. I don’t know how guys do it wrestling with these heavy, stiff, high maintenance silicone dolls. Sure their great for standing up against the wall to molest and admire but not for romancing in bed. I should know better by now after all the silicone and TPE dolls I have bought over the years but I guess I never learn when I get that silicone bug. I’m sure I probable will be putting it on the TDF sales site soon enough as usual.
I'm the same way. Although I have three TPE girls, I don't sleep with them. It's for the same reasons you mentioned: too heavy and stiff for my liking.

But when it came to my inflatable girl, it was fun to sleep with her for an entire week (on vacation).

Soon, I'll be getting a Dagmar fabric doll for the bedroom, and I'm hoping that will be the right balance for a sleeping companion.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

genesis218 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:22 pm [Joe 90] So does the UK allow small 140cm dolls? I've been thinking about getting a WM 140D with loose joints which would be OK as an in bed only doll being they weigh only 52 pounds. You wouldn't be able to toss her around like my Kimmi dolls but it would be manageable without struggling to move her. By the way there are some gorgeous mannequins out there. I use to go too a sex toy shop that had two big breasted cute mannequins in the from windows that I use to just drooled over. My relationship with Kimmi is as my companion doll which I romance and sleep with every night. By the way both of my Kimmi's are still virgins but don't tell anyone.
I originally saved up to purchase a 140cm doll which was OK at the time. However, that changed a year or so later when I had the funds, some UK sellers were having them seized and were only importing dolls 145cm upwards. I went back and forth with the UK sellers here about this for quite awhile as customs keep on moving the goal posts.

Some dolls were being seized on their appearance at 145CM also. I took an interest in the Piper Ariel doll when it was popular but now it is no longer shown here. I also had an interest in the Akira and Lazuli fantasy dolls.

My only suggestion is to put out a post on the other side of the forum enquiring what is now acceptable coming into the UK. I would also ask some of the UK sellers here for a response as well as the members. They would know the situation about importing these dolls.

Sorry that I cannot offer more assistance on this enquiry as I was put off by importing a doll for the meantime, it is a bit of a minefield.

I have an interest in one UK seller that stocks dolls here but they are not a verified TDF seller so I cannot mention them publicly.

:puppydogeyes:
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:19 pm Soon, I'll be getting a Dagmar fabric doll for the bedroom, and I'm hoping that will be the right balance for a sleeping companion.
I like that fabric doll also.
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I owned a fabric 168 Happy Doll w/silicone head and a 165 Textile doll. I didn't care for the Textile doll but the Happy Doll was OK but I wish I would have ordered it with loose joints. Sadly I ordered her with E cups and it came with C cups which was a disappointment and had stiff joints but it was nice when it came to putting your own choice of silicone heads on her. I've sold both of them and still happily sleep with Kimmi. One light doll I regret selling was my DS Lite foam doll which I adapted a silicone head to. There getting almost as rare as picking up and old school Kimmi these days.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

TPE DOLL vs AIR BABE - WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
TPE DOLL vs AIR BABE - WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
TPE_DOLL_vs_AIR_BABE.png (2.9 MiB) Viewed 1348 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

If you do import a doll into the UK be aware of the current situation for certain carriers. Items could be sent back to China.

FedEx bans the import of sex dolls to the UK.

↘️
viewtopic.php?t=139935

:puppydogeyes:
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:56 am I originally saved up to purchase a 140cm doll which was OK at the time. However, that changed a year or so later when I had the funds, some UK sellers were having them seized and were only importing dolls 145cm upwards. I went back and forth with the UK sellers here about this for quite awhile as customs keep on moving the goal posts.

Some dolls were being seized on their appearance at 145CM also. I took an interest in the Piper Ariel doll when it was popular but now it is no longer shown here. I also had an interest in the Akira and Lazuli fantasy dolls.
Did you consider the LOVE AND VIBES solid Vibee-Doll range? They have some shorter dolls that they ship to the UK. Not sure how much the postage would be. I like Helena (not sure she's a Vibee-Doll) but the height details are all over the place from 135cm to 148cm. The 4-foot, 5-inch measurement has to be a mistake... I doubt UKBF would cease her based on that mature face which makes sense why she's been on the UK website for some time but that's just my opinion:

UK website: 4 foot 5 inches - 134.6CM
UK website: 58.25 inches - 147.955CM
FR website: 1.40 meters - 140CM
DE website: 1.40 meters - 140CM

Helena
Helena
helena-realistic-silicone-doll-4-feet-5-inches-12.jpg (216.13 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
Helena
Helena
helena-realistic-silicone-doll-4-feet-5-inches-14.jpg (249.05 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS