www.wmdolls.com

Help me decide a second doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Help me decide a second doll

Post by xmaniac »

Anmo Dolls wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:54 am
Stch10 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:55 pm
xmaniac wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:55 am
Anmo Dolls wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 pmIt seems that you pay more attention to the head. Maybe you will like these heads(Mature women).
Bodies are way easier to pick, aren't they? In the end it's just deciding the breasts size and shape (in my case skinny/athletic). But heads? Just sticking to WM we have around 500?? A nightmare to choose! From those listed...I like #162, #418 and #420. I've noticed the 4XX numbers are usually more likable, I guess they're newer and have better molds. I'll be checking all of them, changing the number at the end of https://us.dollstudio.org/products/head ... ead-no-400 seems to work to go through all possibilities.
I tried to choose heads that I thought looked good regardless of hair style or color, or eye color. There are plenty of factory photos out there so you can see what they look like with different wigs and eyes. I noticed that some of the heads that I liked in a certain photo shoot didn't look near as good in the factory pics.

I would agree that in general the heads seem to be better as you get up into the 300's and 400's. There are some nice ones even in the double digits, but there are also many that look antiquated or like something you would see on a much cheaper doll.
If the customer is not satisfied with the makeup in the factory drawing, we can adjust it until the customer is satisfied.

Makeup is very important, and the lighting when taking photos is also very important.
Cannot agree more, makeup & clothing make or break it. I'm not sold on factory makeup though cause in the end it will fade away. I've found https://www.guao.org/sites/default/file ... illaje.pdf (spanish) to learn to do it myself. Who would have said it some years ago... :-D

Anmo I will consider your offers in my next purchase, I was happy with RoseMary but your contributions here have convinced me to be more open next time.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

xmaniac wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:40 amThx for all FCD94!
No problem xmaniac! This project sounds great - good luck with the search! :D

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

xmaniac wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:10 am
Anmo Dolls wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:54 am
Stch10 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:55 pm
xmaniac wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:55 am
Anmo Dolls wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:56 pmIt seems that you pay more attention to the head. Maybe you will like these heads(Mature women).
Bodies are way easier to pick, aren't they? In the end it's just deciding the breasts size and shape (in my case skinny/athletic). But heads? Just sticking to WM we have around 500?? A nightmare to choose! From those listed...I like #162, #418 and #420. I've noticed the 4XX numbers are usually more likable, I guess they're newer and have better molds. I'll be checking all of them, changing the number at the end of https://us.dollstudio.org/products/head ... ead-no-400 seems to work to go through all possibilities.
I tried to choose heads that I thought looked good regardless of hair style or color, or eye color. There are plenty of factory photos out there so you can see what they look like with different wigs and eyes. I noticed that some of the heads that I liked in a certain photo shoot didn't look near as good in the factory pics.

I would agree that in general the heads seem to be better as you get up into the 300's and 400's. There are some nice ones even in the double digits, but there are also many that look antiquated or like something you would see on a much cheaper doll.
If the customer is not satisfied with the makeup in the factory drawing, we can adjust it until the customer is satisfied.

Makeup is very important, and the lighting when taking photos is also very important.
Cannot agree more, makeup & clothing make or break it. I'm not sold on factory makeup though cause in the end it will fade away. I've found https://www.guao.org/sites/default/file ... illaje.pdf (spanish) to learn to do it myself. Who would have said it some years ago... :-D

Anmo I will consider your offers in my next purchase, I was happy with RoseMary but your contributions here have convinced me to be more open next time.
Great to hear that! Thank you. Many people in the forum are very enthusiastic about helping each other!
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

I also have a WM 160A with a 400 head, and similarly, the combination reminded me of someone who meant a lot to me.

My second doll is in the same area you're thinking about, but I went for a WM 172B rather than the D - the 'B' breasts are really more like a C anyway. Some elements of the sculpt of the 172B aren't, I think, as good as the 160A, but she's tall, athletic, has nice definition on her back and stomach, wears clothes really well - definitely the supermodel type. The lower legs are noticeably skinny - I suspect that might just be a thing with most of these dolls. Gotta save weight somewhere, I suppose. The weight difference from the 160 is very noticeable, but you shouldn't have a problem with it, going by what you've said.

Works reasonably well with the 400 head, too, although the facial expression does always make me feel like she finds me faintly annoying, but is prepared to put up with my shit. Might be why she reminds me of that certain someone... :D
stroppy.jpg
stroppy.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 695 times
As for other heads, I have the 398 and it does work ok with the 172 body, but I find I rarely put it on either body. Instead, I'm really into the 266 I initially thought might have been a mistake on my part: with the right wig and eyes, she's gorgeous (at least to my eyes)
Hanna_sleepy.jpg
Hanna_sleepy.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 695 times
As for the two of them together...
Hanna&Gracie_morning after.jpg
Hanna&Gracie_morning after.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 695 times
WM 160A, 166C & 172B, heads 70, 142, 262, 266, 368, 398, 400. So many possible people. I should probably stop soon.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

WM 173H
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

So_Far_So_SoSo wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:27 pm I also have a WM 160A with a 400 head, and similarly, the combination reminded me of someone who meant a lot to me.

My second doll is in the same area you're thinking about, but I went for a WM 172B rather than the D - the 'B' breasts are really more like a C anyway. Some elements of the sculpt of the 172B aren't, I think, as good as the 160A, but she's tall, athletic, has nice definition on her back and stomach, wears clothes really well - definitely the supermodel type. The lower legs are noticeably skinny - I suspect that might just be a thing with most of these dolls. Gotta save weight somewhere, I suppose. The weight difference from the 160 is very noticeable, but you shouldn't have a problem with it, going by what you've said.

Works reasonably well with the 400 head, too, although the facial expression does always make me feel like she finds me faintly annoying, but is prepared to put up with my shit. Might be why she reminds me of that certain someone... :D
stroppy.jpg
As for other heads, I have the 398 and it does work ok with the 172 body, but I find I rarely put it on either body. Instead, I'm really into the 266 I initially thought might have been a mistake on my part: with the right wig and eyes, she's gorgeous (at least to my eyes)

That is such a great photo of them together. They look so real and natural.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

I was just about to pull the trigger on a Zelex and came across this thread, what complaints/issues do Zelex dolls have? I looked in the Zelex sections but couldn't find any posts about issues.

Newhere4
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Newhere4 »

So_Far_So_SoSo wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:27 pm I also have a WM 160A with a 400 head, and similarly, the combination reminded me of someone who meant a lot to me.

stroppy.jpg

Hanna_sleepy.jpg

As for the two of them together...

Hanna&Gracie_morning after.jpg
Hi. I was wondering if you have more photos of your 160A with head 400. I’m looking at that particular doll and was going to style it with blue-green eyes and blond hair. Looks pretty similar to what you have on your doll. Any close up photos of her face would me fantastic. Thank you!

So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

Newhere4 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:52 pm Hi. I was wondering if you have more photos of your 160A with head 400. I’m looking at that particular doll and was going to style it with blue-green eyes and blond hair. Looks pretty similar to what you have on your doll. Any close up photos of her face would me fantastic. Thank you!
Hi Newhere, my 400 head is currently languishing in a cupboard following a botched make-up experiment, but I'll go back through my photo library and see if I have anything good. If not, I'll redo her makeup and see if I can't get a few decent photos.
WM 160A, 166C & 172B, heads 70, 142, 262, 266, 368, 398, 400. So many possible people. I should probably stop soon.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Wait for your first doll to arrive before rushing into your second!!

Once your first doll has settled in, go for a silicone doll since your first is a TPE doll. You might as well have the best of both worlds to compare and discover what you do and don't like. Furthermore, silicone dolls are known to be more aesthetically realistic and preferred for photoshoots 😁
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS