Starpery.com

Introducing...my new 165G

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
mart1981

Re: Introducing...my new 165G

Post by mart1981 »

on silicon only. Not TPE. I'm not expert. Anyway on TPE is good for me. And manageable for me

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

mart1981 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:12 am Hello King Solo
I asked Starpery for factory pics. And they send me her photos. I have not bought this lady yet. But ready to press "buy". Anyway in in my case it will be with weight reduction.
Red head could be nice.
It is a big different with, or without weight reduction? I would to know a difference
Weight reduction is going to make her a bit firmer than a regular TPE doll. Especially around her thighs and butt.

If overall softness isn't a big deal to you, but weight is, then go ahead and get her with weight reduction.

But if you can handle a few extra kilos, then I would strongly suggest getting her without weight reduction. But it's going to cost you a few extra bucks since now all Starpery dolls come with weight reduction by default.

Their TPE is already a little firmer than other brands, so weight reduction basically makes their TPE dolls feel closer to the firmness of silicone.

Personally, I'm most definitely getting mine WITHOUT weight reduction. A few extra kilos isn't going to kill me, because a doll this thic and sexy needs too feel as soft and bouncy as possible!
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Hello King

Thanks for info. I did not know where they put foam.
Anyway this 173G is my object. (have got a video from starpery) But I would to have Freya head. It will be suitable. In red head.
I love Freya, is very nice and looks perfect. I would place order this weekend. But Freya head only. And I know how she will be looks like.
Without ROS. I have asked Starpery and they seid ROS is available with Hedy, Rozanne and Lidiya head only. But truly, I would not to put anything in her mouth.
So, hard silicon head. Red long implanted hair

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

mart1981 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:54 am Hello King

Thanks for info. I did not know where they put foam.
Anyway this 173G is my object. (have got a video from starpery) But I would to have Freya head. It will be suitable. In red head.
I love Freya, is very nice and looks perfect. I would place order this weekend. But Freya head only. And I know how she will be looks like.
Without ROS. I have asked Starpery and they seid ROS is available with Hedy, Rozanne and Lidiya head only. But truly, I would not to put anything in her mouth.
So, hard silicon head. Red long implanted hair
That's awesome Mart, here's what she'll look like as a ginger with freckles..... simply Gorgeous!
FaceApp_1692347726687.jpg
FaceApp_1692347726687.jpg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 1013 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Perfect. First time i saw Freya january this year? And I knew she is the one and almost placed order. But it was necessary to wait. And now, few weeks ago starpery introduced 173G.
And that's it. Freya ginger plus 173G. will be looking great.
Freya looks like real lady over 30, 30+. This is what I like. I would not to buy a doll like a college girl, student. To young for me. Freya is perfect. And she looks super on TPE body.

So, Mr Mathieu you made great choice with this body Xabelle looks nice, very nice. Super. Beautiful girl.

Fury
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fury »

Omg she is perfect, is it possible to open her mouth a little bit ? I saw that somewhere on posted factory videos that it is possible a little bit. I know she don’t have ROS but anyway it is interesting if their lips are totally closed or not.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Can anyone confirm the softness level of Starperys TPE, because these appear to be gel breast, but also seem to be pretty firm and not as jiggly as gel breast from other brands.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (12).gif
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (12).gif (5.95 MiB) Viewed 885 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

You have a really beautiful doll Mathieu242 , as you probably know am still waiting for my 165G, it’s Adele with a very special makeup , they are so beautiful these sisters.
What did it feel when you met her the first time ?

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

knallhatten wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:59 pm You have a really beautiful doll Mathieu242 , as you probably know am still waiting for my 165G, it’s Adele with a very special makeup , they are so beautiful these sisters.
What did it feel when you met her the first time ?
Thank you! I can't wait to see the final details and factory photos for your doll.

I was pretty much in love the minute I first saw the promo photos when Starpery first advertised this doll last Fall. So when she finally arrived 3 months after ordering her I was blown away. The shape of her waist and hips, the thickness of her thighs and lower legs, the details in her labia... :razz: Her silicone feels great to the touch. Understandably, because of the foam core for the weight reduction, there's some un-naturalness to her midsection but it IS just a doll, so I expected that. I also wish the breasts had a slightly more natural shape, like they appear to have on the new 173G doll, but once again it's a very minor complaint.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Hello

I like her, is great.
Mathieu, I have question regarding makeup. I never had silicon doll. I would like to ask for makeup. for how long it last?
It is possible to apply new makeup? Water can remove it?
And how to wash hair? I know about wigs, but how to wash implants?

I placed order for my Starpery

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Mathieu242. Wow that makes me almost nervous now. Adele is in my opinion a very beautiful sister to your doll and with the new makeup I think she will be really exotic and hot…🥵
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

May I ask if you found a good bra size ? I will search for a soft sport bra for her storage or some other model that are soft .

What shoe size does she have in your experience ? I need to find some soft shoes to protect her feets.

(I was to post some pics but seems I can’t post pics yet by some strange reason . I have past the five posts as was told in the info side.)

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

A picture of my Adele without her new makeup. She is a very beautiful creation but she will “work” part time in the bar in a music pub therefor she will have a new hot approach .
Now I wish I had this softer head too, especially when she visit at night “after work”, probably I will get this one too separately when I have afford with it .

I can only say Starpery is creating mindblowing realism that make me so impressed , I was to buy an Irontech woman first , they are also very impressing , but was suggested to look at Starpery first and I certainly don’t regret that !🙏🥰
Attachments
IMG_9018.jpeg
IMG_9018.jpeg (510.77 KiB) Viewed 632 times

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Beautiful girl. Looks super.

I'm waiting for my own Starpery 173G
I placed order last week Wednesday.