exdollofficial.com

NEW DOLL from Ukyio-e/170EVO---------Sheryl

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

James1fun

Re: NEW DOLL from Ukyio-e/170EVO---------Sheryl

Post by James1fun »

wise men know everything (including that all dolls are 18 and older) is personal perception

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

Sheryl - the doll is clearly 18 years old or even slightly 19... she is beautiful ... my opinion and yours are equal to any morality zealot's opinion.

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I see lots of dolls on the forum that look too young, and this one, imo, is not one. I'd say early 20s.. presentation is everything of course, but seeing some dolls that get thru, I don't think this one's got too much to worry bout

ImageImageImage

She's pretty sexy 🥰

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Not the best DS head by any stretch but she looks like a young adult woman to me.

INFORMATIONS