exdollofficial.com

Need Some Help

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Need Some Help

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

This is another new 170EVO doll, and she will be released soon.

What poses should we use for promo pictures?
Any suggestions here? Professionals or non-professionals are all welcome to leave comments here.

We will collect the ideas and use them for our next photoshoot.

BTW, she will be ready to meet the public very very soon.

Best,
Jessica from EXDOLL
Attachments
微信图片_20230227162500.jpg
微信图片_20230227162500.jpg (71.19 KiB) Viewed 780 times
微信图片_20230227162454.jpg
微信图片_20230227162454.jpg (78.26 KiB) Viewed 780 times
微信图片_20230227162447.jpg
微信图片_20230227162447.jpg (79.17 KiB) Viewed 780 times
微信图片_20230227162443.jpg
微信图片_20230227162443.jpg (65.17 KiB) Viewed 780 times
微信图片_20230227162440.jpg
微信图片_20230227162440.jpg (65.17 KiB) Viewed 780 times
微信图片_20230227162436.jpg
微信图片_20230227162436.jpg (105.31 KiB) Viewed 780 times
微信图片_20230227162432.jpg
微信图片_20230227162432.jpg (84.45 KiB) Viewed 780 times
微信图片_20230227162424.jpg
微信图片_20230227162424.jpg (101.99 KiB) Viewed 780 times

The Doll Man

Re: Need Some Help

Post by The Doll Man »

:glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Is it an optical illusion of the camera here that she has very long legs particularly from knee to ankle? Is she a cast of a real person?

Before now I've used poses based on Yoga in order to demonstrate versatility of an EVO skeleton but it might not be good for foam cores.

When asked to do things, I've collected what I call cheat-sheets from classic naked calendars and others demonstrating artistic posing. Being a doll photographer is so dependant upon experience of the posing of real human beings.

The Helle Kjear
helle1.jpg
helle1.jpg (361.34 KiB) Viewed 733 times
photoshoot gives poses which are great tests of a doll skeleton.

Best wishes

Harem
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (121.88 KiB) Viewed 733 times
56232_66b_123_1074lo.jpg
56232_66b_123_1074lo.jpg (91.79 KiB) Viewed 733 times
56233_67b_123_342lo.jpg
56233_67b_123_342lo.jpg (91.83 KiB) Viewed 733 times
download (6).jpg
download (6).jpg (135.3 KiB) Viewed 733 times
download (7).jpg
download (7).jpg (35.72 KiB) Viewed 733 times
Image10.jpg
Image10.jpg (6.06 KiB) Viewed 733 times
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

haremlover wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:39 am Is it an optical illusion of the camera here that she has very long legs particularly from knee to ankle? Is she a cast of a real person?

Before now I've used poses based on Yoga in order to demonstrate versatility of an EVO skeleton but it might not be good for foam cores.

When asked to do things, I've collected what I call cheat-sheets from classic naked calendars and others demonstrating artistic posing. Being a doll photographer is so dependant upon experience of the posing of real human beings.

The Helle Kjear
helle1.jpg

Best wishes

Harem
And here I was thinking your dolls all arrived at your house pre-posed… :shakefist:

I’ll never trust you again, harem! :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:30 am
And here I was thinking your dolls all arrived at your house pre-posed… :shakefist:

I’ll never trust you again, harem! :wink:
Haha! Modelling a pose on a real life human pose is a brilliant test of a doll skeleton so when I do a review I try to do such a test.

I grew up with the likes of Beverley Goodway (who I think did the Helle Kjear shoot) and Byron Newman https://www.byronnewman.com/ doing shots on location and of the genre of whom Jon Gray might be the last.

From Byron here's
a pose that EXdoll might recreate.

Jon Gray is still active http://www.jongrayphotographer.co.uk/ and for anyone wanting to progress their photography
http://www.jongrayphototraining.co.uk/

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi there Jessica at EXDOLL!

There are a couple of things I would really like to know about this new EVO doll;

The most important for me is - what does this new doll weigh please?
And, can we have the option of getting the vaginal orifice made out of that nice soft looking silicone blend that we have seen you use in the videos for the clone series dolls?

My autumn-2019 made EVO167 doll was too firm in the vaginal department to be of any use for 'play'. This was the only let down with my doll, as far as I was concerned.
If we could get these latest EVO dolls made with the same soft silicone as the clones, then I would seriously consider another EX doll, because the skeleton and body details on the older model was superb. It has been my best doll overall for photography.
I wish I could have had as much fun in bed with her though.....

Regards,
Up2

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

haremlover wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:39 am Is it an optical illusion of the camera here that she has very long legs particularly from knee to ankle? Is she a cast of a real person?

The Helle Kjear
helle1.jpg

Best wishes

Harem

WOW! Fantastic! Thank you so much!
We will definitely study these pictures before next photoshoot!

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Up2myneck wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:34 pm Hi there Jessica at EXDOLL!

There are a couple of things I would really like to know about this new EVO doll;

The most important for me is - what does this new doll weigh please?
And, can we have the option of getting the vaginal orifice made out of that nice soft looking silicone blend that we have seen you use in the videos for the clone series dolls?

My autumn-2019 made EVO167 doll was too firm in the vaginal department to be of any use for 'play'. This was the only let down with my doll, as far as I was concerned.
If we could get these latest EVO dolls made with the same soft silicone as the clones, then I would seriously consider another EX doll, because the skeleton and body details on the older model was superb. It has been my best doll overall for photography.
I wish I could have had as much fun in bed with her though.....

Regards,
Up2
Hi

The weight of the new EVO model is the same as the old one, it is 34kg.
All of the silicone material has been upgraded to soft silicone. Customers can choose extra features, such as extra soft breasts, extra soft vagina, extra soft buttocks, and hardened feet.
Thank you for considering EXDOLL.
If you have more questions, or you want to know more about the new EVO dolls, feel free to email us at dylan@exdoll.com

Best,
Jessica

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Well you know the photos you have there are actually 10 times better than many of your professional shoots. I think sometimes photographers can get too caught up in the artistry of what they’re doing and end up not really capturing what the end consumer needs to see. I would not worry too much about posing, give prospective customers what they want to see, like lhp placement, full undressed body shots, side profile, full range of motion to demonstrate skeletal capabilities, seam lines, skin texture etc

xmaniac
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xmaniac »

For me the most important part is the clothing, some naked poses are fine, in particular one or two clearly showing LHP (we have to know what to expect for it's intended use), but actual (not overly sexy) clothes are the make or break for me. The doll should look pretty when wearing jeans or a dress.

PS.- All your new dolls are amazing, I've already asked RoseMary if they will be carrying them in the future

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

xmaniac wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:21 am For me the most important part is the clothing, some naked poses are fine, in particular one or two clearly showing LHP (we have to know what to expect for it's intended use), but actual (not overly sexy) clothes are the make or break for me. The doll should look pretty when wearing jeans or a dress.

PS.- All your new dolls are amazing, I've already asked RoseMary if they will be carrying them in the future
Hey, thank you for your suggestions.
We will find more outfit styles in the future.
If you are interested in purchasing any EXDOLL products, feel free to email us at dylan@exdoll.com.

Best,
Jessica from EXDOLL

INFORMATIONS