elsababe.com

Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Elsa Babe »

Hello everyone, recently you have seen that we have released a new 160cm silicone body in S breasts size and a 150-XL TPE body. Next, we will release other 160cm bodies in different sizes. All existing silicone bodies of different heights will also be made into TPE versions.
Next, in addition to releasing new heads of different heights, we will focus on developing more bodies of other heights. The 90cm body and the 130cm body are already in the design process. If you have any female body types you have dreamed of, including breast sizes and heights, hurry up and let us know! (*^▽^)/

Best regards,

Elsa Babe
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

doll_luver

Re: Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Post by doll_luver »

How about olafdude with interchangeable bits to accompany elsababe?
Or movie or game inspired character with cosplay?

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

Such a wide request.
Hmm, let it be (Fap Nights at Frenni's nightclub) 90cm Bonfie/Frenni/Fexa... :haha4:

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

There are already enough bodies to choose from. I need something new to entice me to buy another 3rd doll. Other manufactures with their mechanical vaginas, was not enough.

luckyb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by luckyb »

Id like to see something unique. Heavely texturized bodies, or with unusual shapes or proportions. I believe 180cm+ dolls dont exist, that would be cool. Personally im a butt guy so it would be nice if you improved on that area by making butts and thighs more plump and soft. Also, seamless neck option would be awesome. There must be a way to make seamless necks without having to create a full cast just for that. And also, a skeleton where you could change stiffness of the joins would be phenomenal! Imagine if you could make joints loose to make the sexual experience more fluid, but when you want to pose her you could make the joints stiff.

Fckdll

Post by Fckdll »

luckyb wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:37 am Id like to see something unique. Heavely texturized bodies, or with unusual shapes or proportions. I believe 180cm+ dolls dont exist, that would be cool. Personally im a butt guy so it would be nice if you improved on that area by making butts and thighs more plump and soft. Also, seamless neck option would be awesome. There must be a way to make seamless necks without having to create a full cast just for that. And also, a skeleton where you could change stiffness of the joins would be phenomenal! Imagine if you could make joints loose to make the sexual experience more fluid, but when you want to pose her you could make the joints stiff.
I like that. However, to me proper, non poking, fingers are at the highest priority. Can't stand those ugly stinging sausages many current dolls have. And also lack of the chemical smell is essential to me.

RocketParrot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RocketParrot »

Tall with thick ass and small tits

HGA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by HGA »

Ever since I got my first doll (168E) I only dream of short, skinny girls with small breasts so I can lift them and heat them up easily.

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Please make an anthro body to complete the bunny, cat, and puppy head! Wide hips and bigger butt I also like
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

MTV over 70cm, max weight 30kg. Most dolls seem to have an MTV of about 60cm which is great if I want her sucking my moobs but I want to kiss her mouth during sex!

And to be able to buy from stock in the UK. I don't want drop shipping.

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

More than enuff size and shape of bodies to choose from my new doll will be painted so looking more realistic. Only thing I want is reduced weight to be way better 5kg of a 38kg is good but still with head on looking at 35kg doll for 165cm so I can't get taller if weight is too high as they are unworkable.

Aoiusagi

Post by Aoiusagi »

You are one of the very few, and in fact the only manufacturers who have made noteworthy and unique anthropomorphic heads. Although in this case the question was specifically about bodies, I would like to leave this intention and wish to think about a new anthropomorphic head design, such as a cute mouse for example ~

As for the bodies, I'm personally comfortable with the proportions that are currently available, but I may suggest to improve the design of the penetrating holes, as well as add the ability for the skeleton to bend the feet, add the option of implanting hair and sticking out the tongue.

Radtaco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Radtaco »

A height of 140-160
Medium sized breasts
Defined abs-sixpack
Big butt with thick thighs

serotta

Post by serotta »

A hot, realistic 160 that weighs 30-31 kg. Keep the butt shape from the current 160. It's perfect.

Please bring your vagina depth up to 17-18 cm like everyone else. You're alienating a lot of buyers with 15.5 cm.

Please make a B-cup version of your next doll. There is an extreme shortage of good B's. People are buying a lot of 2018 dolls and 38-kg dolls to get B-cups. The first manufacturer to make a hot, realistic 160-165B at 30 kg will sell a lot of them.

Aleferr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aleferr »

Im glad you ask, why not dolls that resemble the current anime character's styles? like azur lane, or genshin impact, big thighs and pretty, big asses. I think the relistic market is well suplied, but the anime market, your first niche, needs a bit more of attention; I tough more than once that it would be nice to have a piper doll body with an elsa babe head
Something like this:
https://twitter.com/Hazeker/status/1628439713278316545

INFORMATIONS