elsababe.com

Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Gary1124 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:32 pm
Gaijin wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:30 pm
Gary1124 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:53 am I would like more A/B Cup girls in the 145CM to 155CM range. I would like them slim and proportionate. By proportionate I mean accurate cup/band size ratio so fitting is easy. I would be willing to bear slightly extra weight for the extra torso thickness. I want to see more Western faces with soft features. Basically, I want 1/1 representations of typical coed girls in colleges.
Yeah. I'd vote for more dolls like that. :)
I don't know why big assed and big tit dolls sell so well. I can go to a bar or club and find real women like that. A doll is fantasy. At 60 years old, fantasy for me would be scoring an 18 to 22 year old college girl, LoL
hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

Would love to have a doll like her, thick thighs, bigger ass, and wider hips
Attachments
FD2174B0-DE6F-4B38-8082-FD0F89DEAAB7.jpeg
FD2174B0-DE6F-4B38-8082-FD0F89DEAAB7.jpeg (402.05 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
C11C0A62-3F66-42C6-80BF-B2B8688F6BD2.jpeg
C11C0A62-3F66-42C6-80BF-B2B8688F6BD2.jpeg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1089 times
F3706583-F796-4922-8FC8-6EA042CCC663.jpeg
F3706583-F796-4922-8FC8-6EA042CCC663.jpeg (924.63 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
29A0131F-2CF7-418B-B39B-E3976309E4F5.jpeg
29A0131F-2CF7-418B-B39B-E3976309E4F5.jpeg (713.5 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
B33C8773-17D6-45DD-B59A-9AEDFB2F2926.jpeg
B33C8773-17D6-45DD-B59A-9AEDFB2F2926.jpeg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 1089 times

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrev145 »

I like the muscle mommy cosplayer type(Leanbeefpatty), the petite goth cosplayer vibe (norafawn), and the aesthetic summer model mood girl(emily.feld)
Attachments
Screenshot_20240124_211340_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240124_211340_Samsung Internet.jpg (143.67 KiB) Viewed 981 times
Screenshot_20240124_211553_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240124_211553_Instagram.jpg (144.39 KiB) Viewed 981 times
Screenshot_20240124_211724_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240124_211724_Instagram.jpg (193.44 KiB) Viewed 981 times

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

Hitomi tanaka bidy with a bigger butt, breasts that flow like water but are also a bit firm and realistic LHP

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Scurge wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:46 am Would love to have a doll like her, thick thighs, bigger ass, and wider hips
:haha4: :haha4: I got it.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Jrev145 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:19 pm I like the muscle mommy cosplayer type(Leanbeefpatty), the petite goth cosplayer vibe (norafawn), and the aesthetic summer model mood girl(emily.feld)
Thanks for sharing the pictures, received it.

Mister Gone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mister Gone »

I've long since loved petite bodies, lithe, (one of the reasons my lovely Iris is 100 cm,) generally I prefer the look of smaller breasts, but cannot deny just how fantastic they can feel when larger, thus my taste expanded.

There is a unique body type that I have noted a thing for, but as I know not her measurements, I will use her Figurine pictures so as to better illustrate how she would uphold the 3-dimensional nature such a Doll would need be, (as I have seen some good versions of this character, yet never one that has her thickness and thus loses so much of her character. (And her Archetypal body I've managed to trace back to a character I had a crush on when I was ages 4-6.)

Her character name is Kanna Kamui.
If ever she is made available, please ensure the individual has the ability to purchase her whole outfit, horns included, even if such implies paying extra for it.

If I may suggest a character, Hayase Nagatoro would be a dream come true, I've had a thing for her before I watched the series she was in, which made me all the more drawn to her after I started watching the series, as that personality type (Tsundere for simplification sake) overall she wouldn't be too difficult to create given her proportions not being much of a deviation:

Personally, as both a fan of Anime and Lover of Love Dolls, knowing how insanely popular she is shouldn't take too long to realize right now, she is HOT among Anime Fans, and as some of her younger enthusiasts age, the demand for her will be one with longevity.

I'd like to include a rather lengthy addition to those from Elsababe and all interested in reading.
Though there would likely be some legal idiocy involved with certain characters, I would look into as many Western Animated characters, as statistically, they will turn out to be a hotter commodity than one at first would assume, this I can draw upon my prodigious understanding of Psychology/Sociology, as well as one who has played a large hand in Adult Animated websites (toward the latter end more with Facebook pages/groups) during the 2000's-2010's, giving me quite a lovely insight into statistics. Much as Hentai/Animated Erotica has become one of the fastest growing sexual proclivity, there is a growing number that are drawn specifically toward Cartoons. If it would benefit, I could make a few new pages and see the general ratio.
In fact there would be much I would be glad to help with if so desired when it comes to statistics, inside information, and Psychological factors as to why I believe "X" will become "y" within one year, etc. Some not so good for those of us in the US who appreciate Adult-Entertainment, Animated included, along with that such as these lovable Dolls, (some idiocy already taking place) as I must say there is a noticeable growth in negative propaganda being shoved down peoples throats akin to the PC/Cancel Culture the US. Though the Anti-Sexual Content movement is gaining from new avenues than usual, far more Males embracing this. Currently much will be under the guise of "Think of The Children" and Masturbation being compared to an addiction. Those of us in the US pushing this narrative will cite they are unaware how such could impact a young persons mind in the long run, making said sites obligated to adhere to inconveniences to their business model. As if such anti-masturbatory idiocy hasn't been perpetuated enough over the past number of centuries, with more people believing it would cause blindness, (this idiocy enduring into the 20th century,)y by more people than one would like to think.
I wouldn't doubt if something of comparable idiocy is stated, and all the worse, the number of people to believe it and take things further.

Anyhow, I do apologize for the negative outlook of the direction things will be heading, still I hopefully can be of help.

Though I have yet to own one of Elsababe Dolls once I have the money, there is a little sweetie that would make the perfect cuddle companion I want to order right now so badly. Due to how well your Anime Characters look is why I am drawn to the first site I just so happened to find the little cutie you've made. I so wish I could get her now, but I'll have enough money sooner than would normally be the case.

Well, I was going to continue my research, experimentations and daily Mental Sharpening regiment, however I am happy to have invested as my time here considering the character you have. (Koizumi Nene, a character I am not familiar with yet one that hits all the right spots! She is beyond adorable and will make a great companion for my little harem that is slowly accumulating made.)
Please let me know, as it would be my privilege, the same for helping this particular website, such is one of my passions.
Anyhow, need to eat and start working on one of my projects at least to some degree today.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions, we are always listening

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

how about a 2m + doll with 160 tits, 80 waist and 119 cm ass and with holes in nipple and put soft tpe as the tits and medium soft for the butt and stomach and realistic lhp? i did my own doll but i wonder if you could do it

nox2doll

Post by nox2doll »

Something like Rio Natsume would be nice :)

https://youtu.be/OolIY9IUdpE?si=QFrrqprj4ZJ2ViZP

billymays

Post by billymays »

BIG SOFT JIGGLY BUTTS! I'll post sum pics soon!

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

billymays wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:56 pm BIG SOFT JIGGLY BUTTS! I'll post sum pics soon!
Looking forward to your sharing.

RedPandamonium
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedPandamonium »

Honestly just having a 160L but with a big butt like the WM 173H would be amazing. The main reason I haven't ordered yet is because I want to see what EB is going to release next.
My Angelkiss Ak3-164H silicone LS64 & S23: viewtopic.php?p=2531780#p2531780
Wishlist: LoveNestle Aubrey | Zelex SLE 160J 206 | XT Doll 160H | Elsababe 160L silicone RHC031

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

I wouldn't mind send more alien or demonic dolls on the market. The ones I have seen so far are not that appealing to me, if anyone was to make a decent doll of this type, it would be your company.

hitomifan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hitomifan »

If Elsa babe made a Hitomi Tanaka doll that would be perfect

INFORMATIONS