exdollofficial.com

Hard and soft silicone before and disadvantages respectively

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

nosmoking1979

Hard and soft silicone before and disadvantages respectively

Post by nosmoking1979 »

Hello I wanted to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of the hard and soft silicone so has

I have always assumed that Ex Doll offers only the hard silicone now yes meanwhile also soft silicone

And there are with both variants before and disadvantages
The desert I like

In the ideal valley an answer from the manufacturer

Thanks already

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hard and soft silicone before and disadvantages respectively

Post by ZombieWinter »

I have a standard silicone DS 158 body and a few standard silicone DS heads. They are all very durable but slightly too firm IMO. However, their durability is a nice change of pace when compared to some of my other more delicate dolls. It's actually fun to be able to use a doll for more than just taking pics... ;)

I also have a soft silicone DS 145-minus and a soft silicone DS Penny (oral capable) head. The soft silicone head tears easily but is also very receptive to repairs. I've repaired her head a few times and she looks good as new. Easy peasy. The soft silicone body hasn't suffered any major damages but she has a finger poke and a slight tear on her heels.

If I had to only have one doll it would be the more durable version, despite the slightly better feeling softer silicone offers.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Caudillo

Re: Hard and soft silicone before and disadvantages respectively

Post by Caudillo »

My DS160minus (Gong Zhu) has both hard (I do mean hard) and a soft heads.

The hard head has very refined features that are a delight to look at.

The soft head is more amendable to kissing and cuddling and is no less pretty.

If your budget allows, I recommend buying one of each.

INFORMATIONS