https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Introducing Franjessica

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Crashtodon2

Re: Introducing Franjessica

Post by Crashtodon2 »

Just found this thread, what an absolutely lovely lady, and great pictures!
I remember discovering Scoonim Dolls years ago, I was so surprised at how expressive and posable they were despite the small size. They totally went under my radar lately, glad to see they are still around. I fondly remember the NSFW animations on the website but I think those went lost to time now.
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

Crashtodon2 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:09 am Just found this thread, what an absolutely lovely lady, and great pictures!
I remember discovering Scoonim Dolls years ago, I was so surprised at how expressive and posable they were despite the small size. They totally went under my radar lately, glad to see they are still around. I fondly remember the NSFW animations on the website but I think those went lost to time now.

Hi. Thank you for admiring my photos of Franjessica. Yes, Franjessica is quite appealing. She makes a photo extremely interesting regardless of her small size. I can imagine it gets further intriguing having more than 1 Scoonimdoll in photos. I like how Koen, the scoonimdolls' creator, produced his photos of Stellia and the gang. They never get boring to look at. Unfortunately, there are not many photos of other Scoonimdolls online. It would be amazing to see more of them.

Are you referring to the Scoonimdoll animations on the old website?

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

Martinson Joe wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:42 pm
LonerWolf wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:14 am I'm not sure what you mean by 6:1 scale. What inches is that?
According to your picture of a 1:6 doll near a gamepad, a 6:1 gamepad would look the same near a 1:1 doll :wink:

Now, that would be very exciting to see! :D

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

LonerWolf wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:55 pm Are you referring to the Scoonimdoll animations on the old website?
Yes exactly those! If my memory doesn't fail me, there were also a bunch of stop motion animations at some point, but I'm not too sure about that.
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

Crashtodon2 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:21 am
LonerWolf wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:55 pm Are you referring to the Scoonimdoll animations on the old website?
Yes exactly those! If my memory doesn't fail me, there were also a bunch of stop motion animations at some point, but I'm not too sure about that.
Yes, I remember the animation on the old website. As I have seen, it's not on the new website. To my recollection, I haven’t seen any stop-motion animations of Scoonimdolls before.

However, I have seen Koen's film still videos of Stellai. They are adventurous and the instrumental music makes them even more enjoyable to look at.

LonerWolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LonerWolf »

Standing tall at 295mm, Franjessica is a ScoonimDoll, created by skillful European doll maker Koen Van Der Elst. Traveling from the Netherlands, Franjessica now resides in the United States of America in a small quiet country called Virginia. Born as Franjessica Scoonimdoll, her nickname is Franjessica Doll or Little Fransy. In 2020, Franjessica studied doll modeling, as one of her T&E basics from mentor Stellai Van Der Elst. Later in 2020, Franjessica appeared on CoverDoll.com in Stellai’s blog, The New Kid. In 2021, Franjessica became very active in modeling.

From 2021 to 2023, Her style was introduced to doll communities on Facebook and Mewe. But Franjessica's emergence on the internet did not stop there. Now she has arrived at The Doll Forum revealing her incredible modeling abilities. Franjessica’s modeling style is commonly known as Art Reference. Her art reference style emphasizes or captures the aesthetics of the female doll’s body. Franjessica’s photos are usually shot with a 35mm prime lens to produce a film-still look. This technique helps give her style more visuality and provoke nostalgia in viewers.

Loner Wolf (2022) Franjessica's Bio

References For Scoonimdolls:
http://stellai-shop.com/

Franjessica’s Data

Model: ScoonimDoll female 2nd generation

Options: Poseable face, poseable breasts, Sideways poseable hands, knuckle frame in fingers

Measurements: 294mm - 169 - 112mm - 169mm (length-Breasts-waist-hips

Weight: 434 gr

K -shore: 10 - 10.5

Eye Color: Light blue-green-greyish

Doll_Aroebics_001.png
Doll_Aroebics_001.png (870.07 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Portrait_002.png
Portrait_002.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 86 times
Censorship_002.png
Censorship_002.png (689.01 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Franjessica_Doll_001.png
Franjessica_Doll_001.png (708.79 KiB) Viewed 86 times