Starpery.com

Doll Body Designer Tool?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Doll Body Designer Tool?

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

While researching Blender to do 3d design of my stand/lift i'm working on I stumbled upon this application called "MakeHuman", which is really cool because not only does it allow 3d design of the body but it also shows you stats about their measurements of specific body parts and also their height and weight. This can then be exported to a file which can be used in Blender.

Unfortunately it's a bit limited when adding more advanced details like muscle definition and the clothing/hair/face options are limited.

What tools do you know of (preferably free) that allows you to create female bodies and also get measurements of the different body parts?

It would be really awesome if in the future we could create a doll in a 3d design studio and give it to the doll manufacturer who then 3d prints a cast and creates the doll exactly as specified.

MakeHuman.JPG
MakeHuman.JPG (93.6 KiB) Viewed 269 times

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll Body Designer Tool?

Post by nicvncnt »

You basically can right now, but they will charge you around $20K to do it.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Doll Body Designer Tool?

Post by Socratus »

Anything like this I've only ever used in Mods for particular games. Caliente's Body mod does all of this and better than most paid-for utilities. Works for Skyrim and Fallout4...

But yea, you can only use them in those games... But I have used this mod many times to experiment and create female Followers EXACTLY to my specifications. You can even make them pregnant-looking if you so desire! Not quite sure why, but it's there! It's why I love mods, they allow choice for all tastes pretty much.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS