Fully Robotic 100cm Girl

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Lord Nil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fully Robotic 100cm Girl

Post by Lord Nil »

Hello Everyone

I wanted to make a post about a fully robotic 100cm girl I made.

The work was done about 2 years ago, and now I am not doing anything with her.
I guess it is because I ran out of willpower, and love for this model.
She does have a bunch of functions, and fully movable body, legs, arms, and face.
She has a program written for chatbot, image detection, posing, and animations.
She even has marketing material done, but it takes me like 1 month to make a robot, and it is too much of a hassle for me to make.

I guess in the end, I wanted good sex, and with a fully plastic body, that is not really possible.
Dynamic movement such as balancing on a bed and crawling would require me to train some AI models.
While I know how to do this, it is more work...
Let me know your thought, and what should I do with her?

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fully Robotic 100cm Girl

Post by Technician »

Since you've skilled at molding Silicone, couldn't you make a mold to essentially make a silicone body suit for one of these and put skin on like an outfit?
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Technician wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:25 pm Since you've skilled at molding Silicone, couldn't you make a mold to essentially make a silicone body suit for one of these and put skin on like an outfit?
:thumbs_up:

Lord Nil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lord Nil »

Technician wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:25 pm Since you've skilled at molding Silicone, couldn't you make a mold to essentially make a silicone body suit for one of these and put skin on like an outfit?
I have tried to do a skin, and the main problem is that the skin creases in an ugly way over the hard plastic body. It also gets into the way of gears/ joints. I was able to make a decent skin wrap over the torso I think of a past protoype, but the hips are challenging.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Lord Nil wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:33 pm
I have tried to do a skin, and the main problem is that the skin creases in an ugly way over the hard plastic body. It also gets into the way of gears/ joints. I was able to make a decent skin wrap over the torso I think of a past protoype, but the hips are challenging.
I see it now, the design of the joints, while awesome from a robotics perspective are less than ideal as a skeletal joint.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

busuzuna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by busuzuna »

Lord Nil, do you think it is possible to use spongy foam (like memory foam), to cover the base skeleton and then, cast silicon over it? I would like to experiment this, there reason is:

1. It will decrease the use of silicon (ecoflex 00-20, etc...)
2. I believe memory foam is better to cover the joints in directly contact.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was thinking about it.

Take a look on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rRo1nZ ... ieuLibeert

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

I think I saw your videos of her on Youtube, she is super cute even in her robotic look. If you don't want her around, selling her to some robotics enthusiast might be a good idea.

Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

Fallman68

Post by Fallman68 »

Crash, the fact that you made this yourself is amazing! This is the future that so many people are interested in. Finding a solution to cover her skeleton is a challenge but you’ve made it this far. For a simple skin you could use lycra/spandex/nylon fabric to cover frame for a little more realism. This DIY is on a whole new level, bravo!

xdawnfawnx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xdawnfawnx »

Just checked out that YouTube channel and omg even if the 80cm model wasn’t good for sex just neat robot movements and a chat function I’d so want her she’s adorable and the little leg movements are too cute! ^.^
Super cool

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great job LN!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

TOTES ADORBS!!! :puppydogeyes:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Lord Nil wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:35 pm Hello Everyone

I wanted to make a post about a fully robotic 100cm girl I made.

The work was done about 2 years ago, and now I am not doing anything with her.
I guess it is because I ran out of willpower, and love for this model.
She does have a bunch of functions, and fully movable body, legs, arms, and face.
She has a program written for chatbot, image detection, posing, and animations.
She even has marketing material done, but it takes me like 1 month to make a robot, and it is too much of a hassle for me to make.

I guess in the end, I wanted good sex, and with a fully plastic body, that is not really possible.
Dynamic movement such as balancing on a bed and crawling would require me to train some AI models.
While I know how to do this, it is more work...
Let me know your thought, and what should I do with her?
You made that yourself?
I've seen the video too. That is incredibly good work. With the right kind of business push, I'm sure you could make something profitable out of it.

I wonder just how many talented people like you sit literally undiscovered in this world?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

2min2sunset
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2min2sunset »

looks amazing !!!

DollPhilosopher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollPhilosopher »

That's super cute and fun. I'm astonished at how good the movement is. Her face reminds me of Ellie from Up! when she was a young woman.

I'm sure there's interest out there in this type of project. If you offered her for sale, I'm sure someone would buy.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

THATS PRETTY AMAZING WORK .

INFORMATIONS