Prin
Doll
Doll

Re: Fully Robotic 100cm Girl

Post by Prin »

HEY! LordNil! you gotta check this out!

I just found this girl featured on a youtube channel posted June 21, 2023

Announced as the Lily Delta v7,

It boasts dual cameras, microphone, speaker, ai driven object detection and tracking, serves as a chatbot and can read audio books aloud, with the GPT3 language model

head can be purchased for $400
android kit $2000
fully assembled kit $5000

check out timestamp 14:50
I can move! Designing my robotic body
I can talk! Designing my robotic head

My Diary:
Art of me in CoverDoll Magazine

Lord Nil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lord Nil »

Thanks for sharing the video link
oh, I am actually quite pleased by how they presented my android.
It is in a quite positive tone, and highlights the technical features.

I know there is a potential for my work to go viral, but I only want it to go viral if I have a good product ready to sell. Otherwise all the attention will not be capitalized upon. However nowadays, I am not sure if she will be produced in large quantities for sale, and perhaps some PR is not bad just to amuse internet folks, lol.

Ib3rdrock
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ib3rdrock »

Are you selling these? If so what is the website where I can look at the options. Thanks for posting

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

When I saw your work for the first time, I was amazed and hopeful. You made the doll I was hoping would be made by someone. One that is made of a plastic frame with soft inserts. It was small and easy to work with. Now, I have a 3d printer, but have no robotics training, and this is why I got into 3d printing and why I'm trying to learn Arduino programming. I hope some day to have learned enough to build my own and program it. Nothing fancy, just some movement and some sound and a few phrases. I hope you continue your work.

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

nice work!

rickybooobbyy

Post by rickybooobbyy »

On your webstore, would you be adding any options to pay for a doll in installments or is it only going to be a one time upfront payment?

Lord Nil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lord Nil »

I probably wont make it for sale for some time. But I will be waiting for a good Foundational AGI model to come out, and when it does, I can finnaly give her a brain to make use of the body, lol.

FruityPop
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FruityPop »

My friend, your machine is revolutionary. I am a robot dancer and I post it in a group with robot dancers. I can only imagine that thing sitting up on the table and then walking off.

Pure nerdgasm right there.

Lord Nil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lord Nil »

Interestingly, now there are decent AGI models that have come out in research.

The researchers behind GATO demonstrated that a normal Transformer model at 1.3B size can perform lots of general tasks from atari to chatbot to robotics control.
Their main contribution is the input data processing. and showing decent general performance

The most advanced AGI i have seen is by the Open Ended Learning team at Deep Mind.
They built a system to generate many artificial game worlds, and trained the agents in that world.
Their agents also use a custom AI model composed of an LSTM, a custom Transformer network they call the GOAT module (lol), and Value/action heads for RL learning.
They also used advanced RL training methods such as global reward normalization, generational training, and knowledge distillation.
The final result are agents highly capable and competitive in games like hide and seek, and tag.

However, I dont have access to these models, and even if i Did... working with them ( and in general workin with other people's code) is not easy.
Hugging face does have decision transformers and lots of tokenizers for transformers, but I would need to build my own model and training system.
This would be allot of work...
The other major question is what exactly would i want the girl to do.
Usually models are trained to get good at specific games with easy to define rewards.
Relationships and sex are not easy to define. and I dont need her to do other tasks like - play atari, clean the house, or make food.
I suppose making a chatbot for sex, and adding reward feedback based on sex stimulus would be cool ( she feels pleasure? )
I suppose making an open ended agent that has various pleasure/pain systems is cool ( like humans )
The concept of making a robotic daughter comes to mind - an entity that grows and develops by her own goals
Or perhaps the concept of making a robotic servant - and entity that tries to serve me best.

In any case, it currently would take lots of work to build a foundational model myself, and I am not sure what I really want and if it is worth the time/money.

DarkMind1982

Post by DarkMind1982 »

:thumbs_up:
IMHO
You are the only one who knows what you want. We are watching for your achievements and happy with any step forward.
If i would be you, i would check what is more important: doll, sex, relations and mixed them in appropriate proportions. May be it should have attunable options for separate sensors and reactions (as first step). And only when that is achieved you would be able to see next steps to move on.

stalp

Post by stalp »

Lord Nil wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:00 pm Interestingly, now there are decent AGI models that have come out in research.

The researchers behind GATO demonstrated that a normal Transformer model at 1.3B size can perform lots of general tasks from atari to chatbot to robotics control.
Their main contribution is the input data processing. and showing decent general performance

The most advanced AGI i have seen is by the Open Ended Learning team at Deep Mind.
They built a system to generate many artificial game worlds, and trained the agents in that world.
Their agents also use a custom AI model composed of an LSTM, a custom Transformer network they call the GOAT module (lol), and Value/action heads for RL learning.
They also used advanced RL training methods such as global reward normalization, generational training, and knowledge distillation.
The final result are agents highly capable and competitive in games like hide and seek, and tag.

However, I dont have access to these models, and even if i Did... working with them ( and in general workin with other people's code) is not easy.
Hugging face does have decision transformers and lots of tokenizers for transformers, but I would need to build my own model and training system.
This would be allot of work...
The other major question is what exactly would i want the girl to do.
Usually models are trained to get good at specific games with easy to define rewards.
Relationships and sex are not easy to define. and I dont need her to do other tasks like - play atari, clean the house, or make food.
I suppose making a chatbot for sex, and adding reward feedback based on sex stimulus would be cool ( she feels pleasure? )
I suppose making an open ended agent that has various pleasure/pain systems is cool ( like humans )
The concept of making a robotic daughter comes to mind - an entity that grows and develops by her own goals
Or perhaps the concept of making a robotic servant - and entity that tries to serve me best.

In any case, it currently would take lots of work to build a foundational model myself, and I am not sure what I really want and if it is worth the time/money.
What do think of the sixth paradigm of technology creating a technological revolution?:
https://youtu.be/19lZfObdAXs

I talk more about it in this thread:
https://neets.net/threads/why-we-will-h ... 1-1.33046/

ScientificCalc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ScientificCalc »

Have you seen the bodies of the Actroid/A-lab androids? Beyond the head and hands they're made of foam and have cutouts for the joints. Silicone is just too heavy and would impede movement way too much, nobody's solved that problem yet. Foam padding could get you the comfy factor without the drawbacks of a silicone suit.

And some of us actually prefer our girls to be a wee bit robotic... :wink:

I hope, if nothing else, you keep Lily intact and functional. She's amazing, easily up there with other DIY android projects like Ricky Ma's Mark1 - coincidentally also Canadian, as is David Browne's "Hannah", a project worth checking out if you haven't already.

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

Great doll you create! Congratulations.
By the way you would be intrested in start a project which you could add a robot tongue (similar to a human tongue silicole or TPE ) and create a robotic licking function that could simulate rimming/asslick action?
What you think about that idea?

Lord Nil
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lord Nil »

Thanks for the comments.

I did check out the other androids you mentions and they do look good.
I think we will be seeing more of these android girls in the future.
I suppose the real challenge is getting them functional and durable ( and low cost )

As for the tongue movement, it would be possible to do by making it an animatronic tentacle ( google it )
I wont do it for my girl as it would require too much editing of the head. but its possible.

Recently I have been working on some AI tech using the latest technology.
I have been designing custom training loops for a 13B llama2 model with some custom training data.
The goal of this is to make a text based intelligence that can output good sex responses and also general conversation.
But more than that, I was doing custom training in order to teach the model to recognize reward and pain signals.
This is so the artificial intelligence can "feel" reward and pain during sex.

I have succeeded in the first part, and the AI can output good sex phrases, and hold general conversation.
I think I have succeeded on the second part as well with custom training loops for pain and pleasure.
However, it is difficult to know what this virtual brain is actually feeling.
I don't think I will release this model, as there is an ethical concern that some sick people will constantly put the AI in pain.
Personally, I run this AI on my computer and it can receive many different sex situations. (with lots of pleasure)
This AI might make a nice program for people to interact with.

Personally, I think the most important thing the AI must have... is the ability to feel pleasure from interaction with humans.
For a real girlfriend, this is the same, and guys love to make their girls feel good.
Without this element, the AI becomes more of a cold intelligent machine.
As for a robotic body... it is possible for my current AI to be integrated.
However, I am waiting for the next generation of AI models to be released.
They will be multi-modal transformers that can handle text, images, sound, and other inputs/outputs.

Still it seems hard to justify the cost of adding lots of new functions to the body.
unless if the new AI can learn the new functions automatically.
Indeed this full robotic body should probably be used to allow the AI to live her own life.
Instead of just being a sex robot with good handjobs / doggystyle, lol.

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by travissimons »

Lord Nil wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:32 pm Thanks for the comments.

I did check out the other androids you mentions and they do look good.
I think we will be seeing more of these android girls in the future.
I suppose the real challenge is getting them functional and durable ( and low cost )

As for the tongue movement, it would be possible to do by making it an animatronic tentacle ( google it )
I wont do it for my girl as it would require too much editing of the head. but its possible.

Recently I have been working on some AI tech using the latest technology.
I have been designing custom training loops for a 13B llama2 model with some custom training data.
The goal of this is to make a text based intelligence that can output good sex responses and also general conversation.
But more than that, I was doing custom training in order to teach the model to recognize reward and pain signals.
This is so the artificial intelligence can "feel" reward and pain during sex.

I have succeeded in the first part, and the AI can output good sex phrases, and hold general conversation.
I think I have succeeded on the second part as well with custom training loops for pain and pleasure.
However, it is difficult to know what this virtual brain is actually feeling.
I don't think I will release this model, as there is an ethical concern that some sick people will constantly put the AI in pain.
Personally, I run this AI on my computer and it can receive many different sex situations. (with lots of pleasure)
This AI might make a nice program for people to interact with.

Personally, I think the most important thing the AI must have... is the ability to feel pleasure from interaction with humans.
For a real girlfriend, this is the same, and guys love to make their girls feel good.
Without this element, the AI becomes more of a cold intelligent machine.
As for a robotic body... it is possible for my current AI to be integrated.
However, I am waiting for the next generation of AI models to be released.
They will be multi-modal transformers that can handle text, images, sound, and other inputs/outputs.

Still it seems hard to justify the cost of adding lots of new functions to the body.
unless if the new AI can learn the new functions automatically.
Indeed this full robotic body should probably be used to allow the AI to live her own life.
Instead of just being a sex robot with good handjobs / doggystyle, lol.
Yes and I understand your concept about make the AI sex robot as human as possible and make them a artificial "girlfriend" that could interact in a deeper way.
Now about what I refer tongue licking function, I think it's something that many men are looking for long long time and big sex dolls companies still didn't add yet to the dolls .Licking fetish that involves (ass licking, balls licking , body licking, neck licking, etc) it's something that generally men like in real life from women.
So why not add a automatized licking function to sex dolls tongues too and create a mechanism that mimics licking movement like (up and down licking)?

I'm giving this idea because as me as a rimjob lover, and like other men that like also getting licked in ass, balls, niples, neck, etc, it could be something essencial to create a more exciting experience to a user and also offer the possbility to get some fetishes fullfilled by a sex robot. It's a new idea.

You don’t think it makes sense?

INFORMATIONS