www.wmdolls.com

What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DanaScully

Re: What is the next option you want? - WM Dolls Official

Post by DanaScully »

Detachable hands like Mr Franz said is very interesting---- the wire fingers break, and the articulated finger poke through, however kudos for the3.0 fingers- get them on the AK doll.

Think about the customer - how we use these dolls:

A) for fun having a pair of pre-made attachable hands for doggy positions and bedtime, would be great no risk to doll hands, maybe mannequin hard hand attachments pop or screw on and off--bed, sex positions where hands rest on surface absorb force

B) Another pair of 3.0 like articulated for photos

upside would be great for WM and suppliers to sell them--think of how the customer would have worry free fun actually using the dolls for what they are intended for.

I am holding off on an AK 167 due to no 3.0 hands. The 165AK I have has a poke through.

You are doing great work , just raise the bar higher, you can do it. Thanks

getawaydriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by getawaydriver »

WM 172 D 85-59-85 body style in the Angel Kiss Silicone line with 90cm breasts instead of 85cm

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:10 pm Fix the LHP of 155DD please so i can buy my 3rd one in S-TPE.
Thanks
Thank you for your love of our products.
This one's LHP hasn't been adjusted yet.
We have a lot of similar new S-TPE styles, please pick your favorite.

FrontierFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FrontierFox »

Weight reduction of big breast doll!
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

1) WEIGHT REDUCTION! THEY NEED TO BE
LIGHTER!

Ok WM, I'm going to make a personal commitment here. If you actually start to implement some of our suggestions I will purchase my next doll from you. I promise.

I'm sure most know, or should know that actually making them significantly lighter will have a direct impact of the cost of our beloved dolls. This is simply a fact.

If I were a doll manufacturer I would offer this as an upgrade or option. This seems obvious.

I'm going to suggest rudimentary things you should already be doing, and options you you should offer, if you haven't done so already.

Frames:
In my opinion you should offer a light weight aluminum frame. This is a dramatic weight savings in aluminum vs steel. I would try making the exact same frame, just made out of aluminum instead of steel. Actually record the difference.
It needs to be a thin wall high quality aluminum tubing, not weak poor quality material as seen in many poor quality goods. Close to aircraft quality, but not aircraft quality, as this would have a dramatic cost implications that non of you clients will pay for.

I'm interested in what the weight savings would be, and the significance.

ONE THING FOR SURE, YOU NEED TO MOVE AWAY FROM STEEL IN THIS LIGHTENING OPTION.

I'm TobyToby, I've been here for a while. I gave up on these dolls about 10 or so, the technology just wasn't there yet. I'm excited to see what in in store in the future.

TobyToby

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

WM Dolls when will the loveholes be sealed deep inside? Water and sperm often remain in the skeleton area because the lovehols are not sealed well. If a health problem arises with sex dolls, than this industry is doomed!

ottar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ottar »

Hello WM,

I think these have not been suggested yet:

1. movable/pose-able face so you can make your doll smile or express different emotions as well as the ability to close eyes.
2. Also, a way to make the doll's eyes look at you using optical illusion.
Attachments
automatic gaze using optical illusion.gif
automatic gaze using optical illusion.gif (3.54 MiB) Viewed 487 times
movable face.gif
movable face.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 487 times

INFORMATIONS