Starpery.com

My first doll- Irontech SG-T-003 Monica torso.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Happy life

My first doll- Irontech SG-T-003 Monica torso.

Post by Happy life »

Hello everyone,
Long time watcher, first time poster here. I'm very pleased to be part of this supportive community.

After a few years of looking at dolls, my girlfriend finally allowed me to buy one as she was going overseas for 4 months (and didn't want me straying too far). She doesn't want anything to do with it however, and says she will burn it when she gets back! . She also specified it couldn't have a head as it would be too real. This led me to choose the Monica torso, as its headless and silicone so doesn't burn so well. I also like the thighs because this is really just for sex and I thought it would offer more position options. Oh how wrong I was! What a disappointment this doll has turned out to be. It does look great to be honest, lovely boobs and butt. But it is just so hard all over, except for the gel boobs and butt, the rest is like a heavy, hard, cold mannequin. I got the supersoft vag and anal, but you still have to get past the tough outer layer of silicone, and even then, it really is not that pleasant inside. I tried for 3 hours to get inside this doll but it was barely possible. And I consider myself average size. Just too tight and rough feeling to maintain any desire for it. I did manage to get into the ass a couple times, but once in there it just didn't feel good enough to maintain an erection. Until now I've only had a fleshlight, which has been great, and I've now gone back to it. I've read enough of the forums to know about using plenty of lube (half a bottle was used!) and trying different positions, arched back, spread legs etc. But nothing really helped. It has an insert, but it's too tight to even get in the vagina, so I couldn't experience it. And now after 2 goes it has a small tear on the anus.
I'm thinking of ways to modify it, or maybe best to buy another in tpe (but I don't really have the time to wait for shipping again). Does anybody have suggestions for modifying it? I was thinking maybe make a hole between the cavities to release the suction, or finding a tpe insert to make it feel softer, plus widening the entry with a sharp knife.
I would really appreciate any feedback from anyone who has knowledge of this stuff!
Thanks.

The Doll Man

Re: My first doll- Irontech SG-T-003 Monica torso.

Post by The Doll Man »

Happy life wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:12 am
Hello everyone,
Long time watcher, first time poster here. I'm very pleased to be part of this supportive community.
Thank You!! :D :glou:

Happy life wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:12 am
I've read enough of the forums to know about using plenty of lube (half a bottle was used!) and trying different positions, arched back, spread legs etc. But nothing really helped. It has an insert, but it's too tight to even get in the vagina, so I couldn't experience it.

And now after 2 goes it has a small tear on the anus.

I'm thinking of ways to modify it, or maybe best to buy another in tpe (but I don't really have the time to wait for shipping again).

Does anybody have suggestions for modifying it?

I was thinking maybe make a hole between the cavities to release the suction, or finding a tpe insert to make it feel softer, plus widening the entry with a sharp knife.
I would really appreciate any feedback from anyone who has knowledge of this stuff!
Thanks.
I think that this section here is really the best place for your topic,
and I think that right here you will find the right answers
to the problems that happened to your Dolly...

BestWishes!

Dollman

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

hey! i have the 004. and i didn't get the softer love tunnels. so it hurt. I use a cock ring now, it helps.. but the keys are 1) thick lube, 2) be really hard 3) I stretched the hole a bit with a dildo sized object (the WM cleaning machine) ... but i can relate to the struggle. TPE is much softer. after trying tpe and tpr and silicone i think tpr (fleshlights) are really good in terms of pleasure.

i will be modifying one of my dolls to fit an entire fleshlight, kinda like this.

https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p16 ... urora.html

but if i was you, i would sell it, and get some tpe or something softer, you are saying the whole body feels to hard (i think they use a foam core).. get a TPE or TPR torso if you just want sex for a few months, ..

modifying it will make it harder to sell, i think your doll can take heads, and it is silicone, someone will buy it. use the money from the sale and get a cheaper tpe/tpr doll, i can recommend some that have the same shape as the 003, sexdolltorso salma or tantaly Monroe come to mind.

but yeah, silicone is tough. (I wont be modding my 004 though) with the ring, i have learned to love it. but yeah, sex with that doll is work.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

I love my Monica torso with head, light, soft vagina feels great, easy to get her in various positions, yeah she is quite firm due to the foam core they use as a doll built like that without much of a foam core would be heavy, top sino/sino doll have really nice soft torsos availible

Happy life

Post by Happy life »

Thanks for the replies!
I did think of selling it, but where I am in New Zealand I doubt there is a market for it. A lot of the retailers like tantally don't ship here either so choices are more limited than the US.
I had another go at it last night and I think I will keep persisting but also look at mods to reduce the tightness. Being an insert model I can have a go at modifying the insert because it's still impossible to get inside that. I did get 2 inserts of different textures with it in soft silicone. I noticed the entrance to that has also torn from trying, so I will most likely cut the end iff it to make it less pointed and a wider entrance.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

I always get removable. Does anyone know if they have different textures of removable inserts?

INFORMATIONS