http://www.climax-doll.com/

Seeking New big Butt Design Advice

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Seeking New big Butt Design Advice

Post by ClimaxDoll »

R3 gold big butt is currently the largest sex butt doll on the sex market. we want to modify the design based on R3 to make a big butt doll. :glou:
R3 Gold Big Butt(Tan) 7.JPG
R3 Gold Big Butt(Tan) 7.JPG (7.28 MiB) Viewed 2929 times
https://climax-doll.com/products/r3-meg ... torso-doll

1. About this butt doll production material, we tentatively decided to be silicone, we think it is TPE or silicone made of big butt better? If made of silicone, we can make skin patterns on the ass to make the ass more realistic. If it is made of TPE, it can keep the softness of the butt. :?:

2. What do you think about the shape of this big butt? Is it to keep the existing R3 shape? Or should we lengthen the legs?

3. Regarding the size of the big butt, the current size of the R3 will make you feel very good when using it, but it needs to bear some weight. So do you think the size of this big butt should be smaller or keep the existing size of R3?

4. The internal padding of the big butt. You think it is better to fill cotton or gel inside the big butt? Of course, the advantages and disadvantages between the two are also very obvious. If it is filled with cotton, it will reduce the weight of this big butt. If it is filled with gel, it will enhance the experience of using it, and you can feel the jelly-like feel of your ass when having sex with this big butt.

5. Regarding the location of the anus and pussy of this big ass, do you think the two holes should be located far apart or closer together? What is the best distance to use?

6. Regarding the labia of this butt, we also hope that you can provide some suggestions.

We hope that you can give reasonable suggestions with your own experience of sex dolls and design a big-ass torso that we all like. we will give you a relative discount after the launch of this big-ass torso. If anyone has more pictures or videos about this big ass proposal, you can send them to this email address: Info@climax-doll.com

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Seeking New big Butt Design Advice

Post by Siliconeman »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:26 pm R3 gold big butt is currently the largest sex butt doll on the sex market. we want to modify the design based on R3 to make a big butt doll. :glou:

1. About this butt doll production material, we tentatively decided to be silicone, we think it is TPE or silicone made of big butt better? If made of silicone, we can make skin patterns on the ass to make the ass more realistic. If it is made of TPE, it can keep the softness of the butt. :?:

2. What do you think about the shape of this big butt? Is it to keep the existing R3 shape? Or should we lengthen the legs?

3. Regarding the size of the big butt, the current size of the R3 will make you feel very good when using it, but it needs to bear some weight. So do you think the size of this big butt should be smaller or keep the existing size of R3?

4. The internal padding of the big butt. You think it is better to fill cotton or gel inside the big butt? Of course, the advantages and disadvantages between the two are also very obvious. If it is filled with cotton, it will reduce the weight of this big butt. If it is filled with gel, it will enhance the experience of using it, and you can feel the jelly-like feel of your ass when having sex with this big butt.

5. Regarding the location of the anus and pussy of this big ass, do you think the two holes should be located far apart or closer together? What is the best distance to use?

6. Regarding the labia of this butt, we also hope that you can provide some suggestions.

We hope that you can give reasonable suggestions with your own experience of sex dolls and design a big-ass torso that we all like. we will give you a relative discount after the launch of this big-ass torso. If anyone has more pictures or videos about this big ass proposal, you can send them to this email address: Info@climax-doll.com
1. These are personal preferences. I like TPE for its softness and natural feel. TPE should also be cheaper option to produce. Do NOT try to do gel-butts, those gel inserts create unrealistic forms when bending her legs.

2. I like that shape. Maybe have her vagina a bit more puffy and otward for easier penetration

3. There already are dolls in smaller category (although big) such as 6Ye161J, HR164, HR165, YL158 and SiliDoll Mamasita. If you want to make something special you should stick to your R3 design.

4. Already answered this on #1, gel inserts will cause unnatural shapes and therefore is not desireable. With this doll the butt should be number one and you should concentrate on weight savings on other areas such as thighs and torso.

5. Anal and vaginal holes can be located apart from each other as long as they look natural. My 6Ye162b has anal and vaginal holes located far apart and she is one of my best looking dolls. I will add that your doll will live or die by LHP. Browse pictures of the best BBW doll in the market, the famous 6Ye161J. If you can do the same placement you know you have a winner.

6. Already had suggestion on #2. Many people like puffy labias. Big doll like this could have a bit exaggerated outwards throbbing puffy labia design. Once again I direct you to browse pictures of the 6Ye162b doll.

End speech. I am confused. First you talk about producing a sex doll and then about just a torso. So which one is it?

Last comments. Like I said earlier your doll will live or die by LHP. Do that right and you will have a successful product.

Cheers!

Sili

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:26 pm R3 gold big butt is currently the largest sex butt doll on the sex market. we want to modify the design based on R3 to make a big butt doll. :glou:

1) TPE i think for softness and for price wise, i think Gel Butts can get distorted eventually

2) The Shape that exists looks great, i agree with siliconeman the vagina can be a bit more puffy and outward

3) Purely depends on what you want the doll body size is going to be

4) if weight reduction can be achieved go for the cotton especially if the doll is going to be sitting for long periods of time

5) i think as realistically as possible to the design of a bbw

schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

1. The material is fantastic.
2. Instead of length, perhaps width, to appear not so stretch and a true bubble form.
3. The gigantic size is good, however give a more bubble shape, you could then lose a bit of weight.
4. I think gel is the best option.
5.I think you should try and be as realistic as possible.
6. Perhaps more of an innie style.

Perhaps you could have feet implemented, I remember an onahole toy that had feet, to appear as though it was sitting. That would be neat.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I think the biggest issue with the R3 was access to the holes. The holes are pretty deeply receded in the crack. And until you break it in material of the R3 a bit to make the cheeks have more give, the cheeks essentially act as a restriction to penetration. I'd have to guess if you're under 6 inches in length, you're probably not physically able to easily gain access to the holes without really stressing the integrity of the unit. I guess from a design standpoint if it's possible to make the material around where the holes are softer or have more give,that way they act more like a natural butt, and it's easier to penetrate. Or just make it so the holes aren't as deep in the crack. I think if you resolve that, it will be perfect.

Also I know there was a custom 40 inch R3 version where the hole placement was slightly tweaked. Any thoughts on making a new larger Hip toy? Maybe like a 35-40 incher. ;)

Seatcushion2081

Post by Seatcushion2081 »

Does anyone have an update if this doll is going to be available in the near future?

Booty+72
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Booty+72 »

Yes a 40 incher, please

Ginger155
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ginger155 »

The holes are a bit difficult to access. Adding lips that are closer to the surface of the doll would make it greatly easier to use. What happened to the R6 prototype?

mholmes
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mholmes »

1. I think silicone would be nice. Different than what everyone else has. I ask it be a soft silicone so it can more easily take a larger penis.
2. I think the butt could be rounder even if the width has to decrease slightly (not too much). A longer leg would be nice so you and the butt can be in the bed in doggie style. There is no way to do that with the R3.
3. Like the current size but could lose some size for a rounder butt.
4. 100% gel filled. The R3 cotton filled has flat spots. I have a huge gel filled boobs and they are great. The feel, motion and texture are awesome.
5. The pussy needs to be higher (closer to the surface) up and so it easier to enter from doggie style. The R3 was challenging to enter; I was nearly impossible to get a good deep penetration. No comment on the distance. I actually got rid of it for that reason. If you weren’t rock hard it was difficult to get any entry.
6. Pussy lips and big labia! Lips that flap or dangle. Meat curtains.
Those are my two cents. Thanks for the consideration.

downtown-yakster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by downtown-yakster »

Can you make it jiggle more than Jenna from tiddy drop? GEl filled is a must. make it extra soft and wobbly!

INFORMATIONS