Doll Art Club

Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?
Former adult industry top camera man in Hollywood & Europe reveals his best kept doll secrets! Learn realistic posing, studio & natural lighting, mobile & system cameras.

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Website:www.dollartclub.com

Moderator: Swan

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by jeep2639 »

I know, I know… the sheen. Bad lighting… but doesn’t she look alive???
Attachments
N35_0937.jpeg
N35_0937.jpeg (5.35 MiB) Viewed 241 times
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by Dreamlight »

Indeed, she looks alive! :) Try Photoshop:ing away the sheen, you can use a brush with 25% opacity and use the clone stamp tool to copy nearby areas... :)

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.
Visit Doll Art Club on the Doll Forum HERE...

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Dreamlight wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:41 pm Indeed, she looks alive! :) Try Photoshop:ing away the sheen, you can use a brush with 25% opacity and use the clone stamp tool to copy nearby areas... :)
That's what I typically do. when I have the time... the problem is that I took 400 pictures yesterday of the three dolls, and didn't have time to go through photoshop yet...

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Gotcha, gee, I know how that feels... lol
jeep2639 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:41 pm Indeed, she looks alive! :) Try Photoshop:ing away the sheen, you can use a brush with 25% opacity and use the clone stamp tool to copy nearby areas... :)
That's what I typically do. when I have the time... the problem is that I took 400 pictures yesterday of the three dolls, and didn't have time to go through photoshop yet...

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

You may like this picture of her better, then... I know, I know, my skills are very underdeveloped. But I felt her emotions here...
Attachments
N35_1347.JPG
N35_1347.JPG (5.43 MiB) Viewed 172 times

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Totally, well done! Try side lighting, and choose an angle towards her, rather than from the front, and make the darker side of the light (the shadows), face the camera... That will accent the mood you're after even more...
jeep2639 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am You may like this picture of her better, then... I know, I know, my skills are very underdeveloped. But I felt her emotions here...

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Dreamlight wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:50 pm Totally, well done! Try side lighting, and choose an angle towards her, rather than from the front, and make the darker side of the light (the shadows), face the camera... That will accent the mood you're after even more...
jeep2639 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am You may like this picture of her better, then... I know, I know, my skills are very underdeveloped. But I felt her emotions here...
I’ll try, thank you! I’ll need to get her back in that mood first…

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Ha, ha! :)
jeep2639 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:25 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:50 pm Totally, well done! Try side lighting, and choose an angle towards her, rather than from the front, and make the darker side of the light (the shadows), face the camera... That will accent the mood you're after even more...
I’ll try, thank you! I’ll need to get her back in that mood first…

INFORMATIONS