Doll Art Club

Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?
Former adult industry top camera man in Hollywood & Europe reveals his best kept doll secrets! Learn realistic posing, studio & natural lighting, mobile & system cameras.

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Are you are doll photo enthusiast ready to take your passion to the next level?

Discover your own visual style, learn about hair, outfits, post work, various moods, story telling, digital special effects and 3D art effects, such as monsters, spaceships and complete environments. Low cost online course, start where you are, easy going, learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home. Get personal gallery feedback and hot weekly content! Website:www.dollartclub.com

Moderator: Swan

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by jeep2639 »

Hi Dreamlight. It looks like your course was exactly what I was looking for, so I’m planning on getting into it soon. My second doll is about to arrive, and I do want to take good pictures. I do have a home studio and good camera, the entire Adobe CC suite, and some skill in using them, but I bet my skills are nothing compared to yours, and I will have much to learn from you. I’m sorry you didn’t get more interest, but I’ve been there before, so I understand. We live in a world of looking for value for free… anyway, I’m willing to pay for value, and from the pictures on your website, you certainly seem like you know what you’re talking about… thank you for putting this together!
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Master Doll Photography & Special FX - Online Course - Early Bird Launch Special

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey, thanks a bunch for your feedback and support, appreciate it a lot!

I hope you'll find the videos fun..! :)

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:06 am Hi Dreamlight. It looks like your course was exactly what I was looking for, so I’m planning on getting into it soon. My second doll is about to arrive, and I do want to take good pictures. I do have a home studio and good camera, the entire Adobe CC suite, and some skill in using them, but I bet my skills are nothing compared to yours, and I will have much to learn from you. I’m sorry you didn’t get more interest, but I’ve been there before, so I understand. We live in a world of looking for value for free… anyway, I’m willing to pay for value, and from the pictures on your website, you certainly seem like you know what you’re talking about… thank you for putting this together!

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.
Visit Doll Art Club on the Doll Forum HERE...

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Dreamlight wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:13 pm Hey, thanks a bunch for your feedback and support, appreciate it a lot!

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:06 am Hi Dreamlight. It looks like your course was exactly what I was looking for, so I’m planning on getting into it soon. My second doll is about to arrive, and I do want to take good pictures. I do have a home studio and good camera, the entire Adobe CC suite, and some skill in using them, but I bet my skills are nothing compared to yours, and I will have much to learn from you. I’m sorry you didn’t get more interest, but I’ve been there before, so I understand. We live in a world of looking for value for free… anyway, I’m willing to pay for value, and from the pictures on your website, you certainly seem like you know what you’re talking about… thank you for putting this together!
Just finished one of them on posing ("3 keys..."). Learned a lot even from this short video. Looking forward to watching the rest. I'm guessing this is one of the first ones.

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Fab! :)
jeep2639 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:18 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:13 pm Hey, thanks a bunch for your feedback and support, appreciate it a lot!

Just finished one of them on posing ("3 keys..."). Learned a lot even from this short video. Looking forward to watching the rest. I'm guessing this is one of the first ones.

P.S. Take better doll photos, add cool digital FX and 3D art. See the new Doll Art Club and grab your early bird launch spot.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Just signed up … looking forward to some photos that is half as good as those I see on TDF! And if it’s not up to standards, it would be the fault of the student’s learning ability and not the course :)
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Hey Arisa, welcome aboard! Ha, ha, yeah, I get what you mean, don't worry, you'll be fine! :)

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Arisa_ wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:48 pm Just signed up … looking forward to some photos that is half as good as those I see on TDF! And if it’s not up to standards, it would be the fault of the student’s learning ability and not the course :)
You will enjoy the videos. They are very good!

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:20 pm
Arisa_ wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:48 pm Just signed up … looking forward to some photos that is half as good as those I see on TDF! And if it’s not up to standards, it would be the fault of the student’s learning ability and not the course :)
You will enjoy the videos. They are very good!
For sure. I’ve gone through the posing and lighting videos so far and it is very good.
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

Dreamlight wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:55 am Hey Arisa, welcome aboard! Ha, ha, yeah, I get what you mean, don't worry, you'll be fine! :)
Thanks for the great videos. I watched a whole sequence one after another and I truly now know your name “Hi, it’s Val … “ :D
I started to toy around with DAZ studio last year but didn’t do anything more than dress up a character and pose them. I didn’t even get as far as applying background. That was before I joined the world love dolls … you’ve now given me the reason to go back and actually learn DAZ!

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Glad you like the videos Arisa, appreciate your feedback! :) So cool to hear re your DAZ Studio journey, I'm sure you'll find a creative angle that works for you, there so much we can do with 3D art on its own, or in combination with doll-photos... ;)
Arisa_ wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:50 pm
Dreamlight wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:55 am Hey Arisa, welcome aboard! Ha, ha, yeah, I get what you mean, don't worry, you'll be fine! :)
Thanks for the great videos. I watched a whole sequence one after another and I truly now know your name “Hi, it’s Val … “ :D
I started to toy around with DAZ studio last year but didn’t do anything more than dress up a character and pose them. I didn’t even get as far as applying background. That was before I joined the world love dolls … you’ve now given me the reason to go back and actually learn DAZ!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

There would be no freaking way I would even be able to take a picture like this if I didn't go through your videos. I'm far, far, far from being good. Lighting is terrible. I didn't do anything with Photoshop yet. But you forgot one element in your course that improves picture quality...
... love. Love improves my skill...
Attachments
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG (7.11 MiB) Viewed 122 times

Dreamlight
Photographer
Photographer

Post by Dreamlight »

Cute doll, love the hair and head pose, totally, LOVE (passion) does indeed help and push us forward... ;) Btw - watch out for those hotspots (Specularity) on her legs. A little babypowder / some matt-stockings and / or side-lighting can help with that...
jeep2639 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:10 pm There would be no freaking way I would even be able to take a picture like this if I didn't go through your videos. I'm far, far, far from being good. Lighting is terrible. I didn't do anything with Photoshop yet. But you forgot one element in your course that improves picture quality...

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Dreamlight wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:53 pm Cute doll, love the hair and head pose, totally, LOVE (passion) does indeed help and push us forward... ;) Btw - watch out for those hotspots (Specularity) on her legs. A little babypowder / some matt-stockings and / or side-lighting can help with that...
jeep2639 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:10 pm There would be no freaking way I would even be able to take a picture like this if I didn't go through your videos. I'm far, far, far from being good. Lighting is terrible. I didn't do anything with Photoshop yet. But you forgot one element in your course that improves picture quality...
I may have licked the baby powder... Just kidding... I don't think it tastes good...
But yes, there was no special lighting involved. I just put her on the table and the only lighting came from above, and in color temperature of 3000K or something like that. At some point, I will carry her to my studio upstairs, where the lighting is 5000K, and I have three LED lights to play with... I'll get there... I'm only starting.
But, again, I appreciate you, your videos, and your advice...

sim3sum

Post by sim3sum »

This course has helped me immensely in advancing my doll photography. There are tips and tricks in the videos that I use in every photo session that I have not seen mentioned anywhere and doll specific photography lessons cant be beat. My photo quality would not be where it is today without the help of the videos. Thanx for the jumpstart Val. :glou:
kaliB32729.png
kaliB32729.png (6.29 MiB) Viewed 100 times
Sim3suM Zelex Faction viewtopic.php?t=169443

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Sim3sum, how long before I get to that level of talent? Will I ever?…

INFORMATIONS