betterlovedoll.com

Man marries his S.e.x doll of 18 months in a beautiful wedding

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Re: Man marries his S.e.x doll of 18 months in a beautiful wedding

Post by Jussi »

Anastasia wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:58 am
Jussi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:03 am
Anastasia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:46 pm
DG wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 pm They married, he cheated on her with a strange rubber item, divorced her, then married a rubber chicken, if you want to get caught up on the whole story.
People like that is what makes us doll owners look like freaks and it kinda pisses me off.
You are very wrong. Do doll docs do that? What about media doll articles? :D
If an article or media piece makes us look like regular people who just enjoy having dolls ,which is what we are .
I'm more than happy for that bit of good exposure.
But marrying your sex doll and this whole elaborate divorce and cheating thing on public display ,just makes all of us look like that guy !
And no I don't like that ,for every doll owner across the globe.
As I said. And the men in the doll documentaries here don't look like that. And there are others who have celebrated a wedding with a doll. There is never too much love in the world. :thumbs_up:

:plaidskirt:

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Jussi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:05 am
Jussi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:03 am
Anastasia wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 5:46 pm
DG wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 pm They married, he cheated on her with a strange rubber item, divorced her, then married a rubber chicken, if you want to get caught up on the whole story.
People like that is what makes us doll owners look like freaks and it kinda pisses me off.
You are very wrong. Do doll docs do that? What about media doll articles? :D
If an article or media piece makes us look like regular people who just enjoy having dolls ,which is what we are .
I'm more than happy for that bit of good exposure.
But marrying your sex doll and this whole elaborate divorce and cheating thing on public display ,just makes all of us look like that guy !
And no I don't like that ,for every doll owner across the globe.
As I said. And the men in the doll documentaries here don't look like that. And there are others who have celebrated a wedding with a doll. There is never too much love in the world. :thumbs_up:

I'm actually agreeing with you ,
I'm saying that this stunt in particular wasn't good press for us. That's all.

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Are you married? Why would you bring a sex doll into your life? In what ways are dolls changing your life? And how do you introduce your doll to your partner or just hide it secretly?

If you are well-experienced in this, welcome to share your own story and help many doll newbies who are struggling with these issues to find a better solution.
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/have-you-b ... -marriage/

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Yep, that's what I was getting at in my previous, very short, post.

Obviously I approve of sex dolls and mastabatory toys in general. But the article posted here by jussi makes doll owners look like ridiculous clowns.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Maxwedge wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:26 pm

Obviously I approve of sex dolls and mastabatory toys in general. But the article posted here by jussi makes doll owners look like ridiculous clowns.
I saw that 👏👏👏👏👏

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Thanks Anastasia. I again, have no problem with dolls or toys in general. But the man in that interview / video is a CLOWN only seeking attention. What did the second /third poster say... he later married a chicken or a toaster or something? Complete clown.

And that is what the world thinks of doll owners, BECAUSE of nonsense like what that clown is portraying.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Nothing wrong in sharing these things, but I would appreciate it if you could actually find some cases of newer date(s) to share instead.
Sry to say this, but the things you shared as I have seen so far is actually just old things. Nothing of newer date(s).
If I´m not mistaken, all the people "celebrating" here are all bought and paid for too. Only a very few were his actual friends.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Seems more like he fell in love with an ashtray then got two "younger" dolls. Not sure the UK Mirror is the most reputable source, but hey, it's something:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-new ... y-25971031

Edit: seems like it wasn't technically a rubber chicken, but a woman's head attached to a rubber chicken after breaking his wife in an unspecified way while waiting for repairs. Given he's a bodybuilder and how much unusual torque these various skeletal parts are put through for relatively thin iron tubes, that seems more believable given what little I've read about him:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/kazakhstan-bo ... 40234.html

In the first link though it seems like he's still letting the first marriage stand, so idk. He apparently self-identifies as a pansexual and cares more about the feel, smell, and "soul" of things. Supposedly he was trying to figure out how to attach a vagina to the ashtray before going back to dolls. Not sure he's the best, um, representation if that's what you're looking for.
My Irontech "Vina": viewtopic.php?t=166197

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I respect this guy
He's from Kazakistan, must be a friend of Borat :)

The wedding is a publicity stunt, maybe he earned another doll for this. In any case he is making a statement: "I take dolls seriously"

I respect that

Surely its a freak act and most doll owners would never do it. For the vast majority we are conscious a doll is a companion toy that gives us pleasure, emotional stability. We can pretend she is a real person in our role play nights and get hours of love, sex and passion. But we also know its just a doll, we care, store her, dress and do the make up.

My imagination game happens in my head, at night in bed.

There I imagine me and my doll being in whatever role story of the day: a princess, a slave, a middle-age daughter of a landlord given in marriage in exchange for financial loans, a viking warrior, a greek goddess, a war refugee looking for a home, a servant of my castle, a poor sod rescued of being eaten by a beast, a patient cured by a doctor and in gratitude of love, a priest listening to her confessions and selecting her punishment, a mistress seeking protection from a violent husband..all sorts of hero guy saving the girl.

My doll never tires me cause she is always a different girlfriend in a new movie.

I don't watch Netflix. I live screenplays of movies with my doll. We are leading actor and actress

My imaginary world only goes on in my mind.
So I take my hat for a guy that enacts his fantasy in real life. Im glad some people prefer it this way. Its just another way of living a fantasy.
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Rock13 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:01 pm I would never marry a doll. Especially one with AI. Because I'm sure that she'd download a shitload of information on domestic law, act on her hypergamy, then divorce me and take half of my assets.
……. And all whilst listening to you 24:7 and selling your information to Amazon and Meta for ‘marketing purposes’.

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Maxwedge wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:26 pm

Full of bullshit. The magazine article in question doesn't make me a clown, at least. And it won't make you any more than what you already are. It's good to have all the information related to the doll world on display here as well. Whether it was pleasant or not. It's good to know what the rest of the world thinks about doll enthusiasts. Censoring things and its attempts are not today and the 21st century! Live and let live! :thumbs_up:

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

Maxwedge wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 4:45 pm Thanks Anastasia. I again, have no problem with dolls or toys in general. But the man in that interview / video is a CLOWN only seeking attention. What did the second /third poster say... he later married a chicken or a toaster or something? Complete clown.

And that is what the world thinks of doll owners, BECAUSE of nonsense like what that clown is portraying.
Full of bullshit. The magazine article in question doesn't make me a clown, at least. And it won't make you any more than what you already are. It's good to have all the information related to the doll world on display here as well. Whether it was pleasant or not. It's good to know what the rest of the world thinks about doll enthusiasts. Censoring things and its attempts are not today and the 21st century! Live and let live! :thumbs_up: 0X

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

chippyminton wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:27 am
Rock13 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 6:01 pm I would never marry a doll. Especially one with AI. Because I'm sure that she'd download a shitload of information on domestic law, act on her hypergamy, then divorce me and take half of my assets.
……. And all whilst listening to you 24:7 and selling your information to Amazon and Meta for ‘marketing purposes’.
Yeah. And what if your doll's AI algorithm predisposed her to being a shopaholic? Who knows wtf your doll would order? "Honey, why did Amazon Prime just deliver a vintage Suzanne Somers signature thighmaster and Jane Fonda workout DVD!? Your joints are bloody tight and you weigh nearly 100lbs... do you honestly think that I'm going to kill myself trying to help you do aerobics?"
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Ironically many doll owners here have no real partner. All sex life is with his companion doll.

Including me, we are all technically married to a doll
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

It was just a matter of time before someone made it official. And why not? Congratulations to the both of you.

INFORMATIONS