betterlovedoll.com

Aurora is OUT OF THIS WORLD 🛸

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aurora is OUT OF THIS WORLD 🛸

Post by Michaelangelo »

Not sure which is more amazing here -- the comp, the t-shirt, the roller skates or those tight, tight shiny pants!

But if it's a choice between Surfing with the Alien and Roller-Skating with Aurora, I know which activity we're booking tickets for!

LOVE IT ❤️

🎃 Mike and Mira 👻
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Awesome!

lacerta
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lacerta »

I never considered about fantasy-colored dolls before. Are they any different from normal dolls? Like softer or different experience? Or is it just an aesthetic preference thing

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

lacerta wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:53 pm I never considered about fantasy-colored dolls before. Are they any different from normal dolls? Like softer or different experience? Or is it just an aesthetic preference thing
To add to his question, is she harder to stain?

Absolutely love the rollerskating pic! Nice work!! Mmm those tight shiny pants..

Hey Rory, you know Neptune has rings too right? 😉

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I really enjoy the concepts you all put together with your girls, you all really pull off some cool stuff, and with a sense of your own style to it too! 💚
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

JustDude wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:20 am Heya limedoll!

Aurora really IS out of the world wow! :mrgreen:

Looking great! :glou:
Thanks for stopping by to check Aurora out, JD! She is one hot alien! 0X
4891d wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:28 pm
:smilecolros: Saturn, disco planet! :smilecolros:

Cue the music, D!! 🪩
Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:05 pm Not sure which is more amazing here -- the comp, the t-shirt, the roller skates or those tight, tight shiny pants!

But if it's a choice between Surfing with the Alien and Roller-Skating with Aurora, I know which activity we're booking tickets for!

LOVE IT ❤️

🎃 Mike and Mira 👻
Thanks, Mike & Mira! 💕 Aurora’s pants are always what sets it off! I mean.. that ass tho! 😳😍

To be honest, I didn’t know what “surfing with the alien” meant (I’m a millennial) but my husband clued me in.. I’m actually listening to it as I type this. 🎸
Billiam wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:10 pm Awesome!
Hi, Bill! The girls all say hi and send kisses! Hope you are well, my friend! 🔥
lacerta wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:53 pm I never considered about fantasy-colored dolls before. Are they any different from normal dolls? Like softer or different experience? Or is it just an aesthetic preference thing
Our green ladies are TPE and are pretty much like the other girls you see/feel that are TPE.. just with a striking color that makes you take a second look. 😉 We just wanted something different and they did not disappoint!
YungSynth wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:15 pm
To add to his question, is she harder to stain?

Absolutely love the rollerskating pic! Nice work!! Mmm those tight shiny pants..

Hey Rory, you know Neptune has rings too right? 😉
Hello, Synth! I don’t think she’s harder to stain.. I mean don’t get me wrong, we’ve had some major stain scares! Mostly from black clothes that we left on a little too long.. but nothing some ponds cold cream, baby oil, and a little patience couldn’t take care of! Those pants on her.. are just 🤌🏻

Rory said she’ll have to make the trip to Neptune next! She didn’t want to have to fly further than necessary.. FUIs and all. 🍺
Canvas wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:32 am I really enjoy the concepts you all put together with your girls, you all really pull off some cool stuff, and with a sense of your own style to it too! 💚
Thank you, Canvas! I’m an oddball and I try to be a little different. Being normal is vastly overrated! Haha. Thanks again for always showing us love and support! 🫶🏻

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

November Cat D Composite Challange!
Exotic Flowers & Waterfalls

Aurora in
“Cosmic Oasis”
Aurora Waterfalls.png
Aurora Waterfalls.png (3.17 MiB) Viewed 709 times

Aurora is our favorite to use for composite entries in the photo challenges. I enjoy finding ways to make her entry have a “space-esque” theme, no matter the challenge theme. I’m proud of myself for setting her up for this pose/photoshoot all on my own, without any help from Mr. Lime!
😊 ya girl is growing!

PS - I PROMISE I’ll get a photoshoot together for Rory soon!! Real life is hitting us hard atm… but I’m super anxious to get her in front of the camera again!! 👽

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

limedoll wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:33 pm
I’m proud of myself for setting her up for this pose/photoshoot all on my own, without any help from Mr. Lime!
😊 ya girl is growing!
Haha that’s awesome Congrats! Good luck!
Cheers
:glou:

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah! Good job!

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Rory is looks like a dream! I love the setting, green and purple make a really cool combo. "Cosmic Oasis" is a really cool and fitting title here 👽💜
I hope things clear up for you all, it's always good seeing you guys around!
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Awesome comp there Mrs Lime! The colours really pop and you've got a cosmic theme going in there as ever 💚🥰👙👍
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

So breathtakingly beautiful 😍 🥰🥲

..the Venusian landscape behind her is pretty nice too 😏 would love to visit some day (Alessia is really protective of her ship though and doesn't let me aboard often. I think she's hoarding soda there so I won't see so much in the kitchen lol.. she's supposed to be cutting back on the caffeine!)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Aurora in
“Cosmic Oasis”
I think I've found my next vacation destination! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Big_Easy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:59 am
I’m proud of myself for setting her up for this pose/photoshoot all on my own, without any help from Mr. Lime!
😊 ya girl is growing!
Haha that’s awesome Congrats! Good luck!
Cheers
:glou:
💚💚
Billiam wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:14 am Hell yeah! Good job!
Thanks! ☺️
Canvas wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:57 pm Rory is looks like a dream! I love the setting, green and purple make a really cool combo. "Cosmic Oasis" is a really cool and fitting title here 👽💜
I hope things clear up for you all, it's always good seeing you guys around!
Thanks! I can’t seem to keep her out of purple! Actually, my two favorite colors are purple & green.. go figure.
Michaelangelo wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:05 am Awesome comp there Mrs Lime! The colours really pop and you've got a cosmic theme going in there as ever 💚🥰👙👍
Thanks, Mike! Congrats on your and Mira’s win! We’re hoping to get in your challenge this month as soon as we can!
YungSynth wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:26 pm So breathtakingly beautiful 😍 🥰🥲

..the Venusian landscape behind her is pretty nice too 😏 would love to visit some day (Alessia is really protective of her ship though and doesn't let me aboard often. I think she's hoarding soda there so I won't see so much in the kitchen lol.. she's supposed to be cutting back on the caffeine!)
Thanks, Synth! You always crack me up! Alessia really runs things around there.. yeah? I’m sure her and Aurora will get their chance to hang out, I hope sooner rather than later! 👽👽
4891d wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:01 am [quote=limedoll post_id=2445797 time=<a href="tel:1699749215">1699749215</a> user_id=541566]
Aurora in
“Cosmic Oasis”

I think I've found my next vacation destination! :)
It does look relaxing doesn’t it?! 🤩

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

It seems like all I ever do is post Aurora’s challenge entries in here anymore.. 😩 and I hate that! I had a really cool idea in mind for a “sexy, spacey, Christmas shoot” for her.. but unfortunately, when I decided to shoot her composite for the Cat D challenge, the outfit I chose for her stained! I won’t act surprised, as this wasn’t even the first time this exact outfit stained her.. but I thought if I worked quickly it would be okay.. I was wrong. But no worries! We have had multiple stains of different degrees with our green girls and we have always managed to clear things up! The Christmas shoot I had planned, showed A LOT of skin.. so much that you’d definitely see the stains. I’m planning to still do it after we get her all better!! So in the meantime.. here is Aurora’s challenge entry for Cat D this month!
Theme was “Save The Date”!

Aurora in
“Blast Off —> Into 2024!”
Rory New Years.jpeg
Rory New Years.jpeg (393.25 KiB) Viewed 335 times

INFORMATIONS