dollto-china.com

Nekomusume Csyl

Formerly conducting business as Doll To. Please note that Doll To China is now a Chinese based forum instead of USA based.
zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Nekomusume Csyl

Post by zaxdoll »

RevJack wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:25 am I'm really hoping for an "on all fours, from behind, tail up" picture. Then again, that just might cause me to pull out the credit card.
Reverend Jack
Knees and hands ?

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

zaxdoll wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:46 am Sure :)
The TPE is great material but i'm kind of lazy guy so i prefer silicon as it is easier to clean.
Plus, i found that the TPE is too soft, i kinda fell the bones while handling the doll.
And the bolts under feet are horrible :(
The hard feet and hands are a great addition ;)
hope it helps :P
It helps indeed, thanks! I'm already quite aware of the differences, but it's always good to hear one more opinion, especially from an owner of the same doll I'm getting. :)
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Technical :

@RevJack :
the "skeleton" of the tail get into the doll from i feel by palpation and i suppose it is fixed to the main skeleton, the end of the fur is maybe glued to the body
tailfix.jpg
tailfix.jpg (255.44 KiB) Viewed 544 times
Hope it helps ;)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Pictures and others :

with morning sun i tried to get a couple of shoots with the leotard included (the other clothes are on their way ;) )
leotard01.jpg
leotard01.jpg (367.87 KiB) Viewed 544 times
leotard02.jpg
leotard02.jpg (389.47 KiB) Viewed 544 times
The eyes are easy to move but i didn't master it so...

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

She looks very nice. :) Mine is coming with the same leotard, but I’ll try shopping at wholesales for outfits. Lately I look at clothing and wonder if it would fit her, but I have to remind she is indeed very small.
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Crashtodon2 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:23 am She looks very nice. :) Mine is coming with the same leotard, but I’ll try shopping at wholesales for outfits. Lately I look at clothing and wonder if it would fit her, but I have to remind she is indeed very small.
In fact i didn't take much risks as i'm not at ease with manual work, i simply order clothes from Kimi :D
I'm sure they will fit ;)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I am so glad they did the tail the right way that makes her less fragile and a lot more fun!
Now I want one.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

News :
I got load of work and with summer period we have lot of family visits :P
Will manage to get time to do some photoshoot :)

INFORMATIONS