www.wmdolls.com

Anyone know anything about FMETADOLL?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
zErogami

Anyone know anything about FMETADOLL?

Post by zErogami »

Hey there I'm new around here, so I was looking around at options for 100cm dolls or just dolls around that range generally, and I stumbled across this doll listed in Hanidoll as being a FMETADOLL

And it actually looks pretty decent, there's just something about this one that sorta stuck out to me a bit more than some of the other anime dolls. But there's a lot of red flags... Hanidoll isn't listed among the trusted manufacturers or vendors in TDF. The prices for these dolls are unusually cheap. And I can't really find a ton on this FMETADOLL either. There's a single listing on thedollchannel, and some other sites, but that's about all I can get. Hanidoll itself is of questionable nature too it seems after digging around. People seem to have purchased dolls from there so its not a scam, but this is very much a buyers beware sort of situation. Just wondering if anyone has any information they can share on Hanidoll or especially this FMETADOLL brand. How legit do you think this is?

mayotemp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Anyone know anything about FMETADOLL?

Post by mayotemp »

I have a hanidoll torso and an aibei 153cm doll from the hanidoll site and they came exactly as advertised. So I can recommend the hanidoll site for those 2 brands. As for the FMETADOLL, I dunno.

INFORMATIONS