anniesdollhouse.com

New Purchase!

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
TexasMechanic

New Purchase!

Post by TexasMechanic »

Hi everyone! Its been a while since we have been on here. I am excited to to announce that I just purchased this from Annies Doll House.

https://anniesdollhouse.com/usa-stock-r ... -doll-273/

I cant wait to introduce her to the girls!
Jess is my first girl. She is 24 and loves music, movies and singing.
Kellie is my second girl. She is 33, loves to be a smart ass. She enjoys shopping online and watching tv.
Kaitlyn is my third girl. She is 27, suffers from nervousness and shyness. She enjoys heavy metal, cooking, and cuddling.
We are a happy family!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: New Purchase!

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations on your latest trigger pull, TexasMechanic. That face and body are devastatingly beautiful.

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS