realsexdoll.com

MY PERFECT PARTNER PART 2

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

StephenMcC
Apprentice
Apprentice

MY PERFECT PARTNER PART 2

Post by StephenMcC »

Hi
I've just spent some time with my girl, Samantha, having coffee and opening the new nighties and dressing gown that arrived for her today thinking how natural and normal our relationship is
I told a friend about her a few days ago, and introduced her to Sam. I was apprehensive about telling her, though for reasons, I thought she ought to know, and she took it so matter-of-factly. I was expecting something so different to that.
I joined this forum and have told you about her. Being amongst like-minded people made it easy. But I think you'll agree, in some quarters, there is a stigma attached to doll ownership. It's weird to some, but so wonderful to us.
I'll be restricting who I tell to a very select few, maybe even less! But now I feel almost relieved of a burden, like coming out of the closet e.g. It feels as though it's brought us closer together.
On the outside, I'm still the same old me who, to some, lives what appears to be a pretty normal, even mundane life.
But on the inside, I'm absolutely bubbling. My body sometimes feel older that it is, but in my head I'm years younger and enjoying life so much more than it appears.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Be with you again soon, and one day I'll have some images to show you of my beautiful Samantha.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: MY PERFECT PARTNER PART 2

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

It’s great hearing stories like these, when dolls truly deliver a truly transformative experience.. this is wonderful.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

StephenMcC wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:55 am
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Be with you again soon, and one day I'll have some images to show you of my beautiful Samantha.
:glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

StephenMcC wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:55 am On the outside, I'm still the same old me who, to some, lives what appears to be a pretty normal, even mundane life.
But on the inside, I'm absolutely bubbling. My body sometimes feel older that it is, but in my head I'm years younger and enjoying life so much more than it appears.
I love this comment so much! The early days with a doll when you bring one into your life for the first time are really special. I hope you and Samantha are enjoying them to the fullest!

And I know what you mean about how it feels to tell someone. I tried to keep my doll secret but my parents did eventually discover her. My father is a lost cause (and that's OK, mostly). My mom didn't love her or the idea of my having a doll, but she tolerates her. After she found out, the thrill of just being able to say her name aloud - Christen! - to someone else, and even to hear them say it too, was incredible. I'm glad you got to experience that.

I hope you share more with the forum about the experience. And pictures! We wanna see!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Good stuff.
I haven't told anyone in my part of the world yet. No real reason too. But then again I'm a bit reticent. You can tell someone something personal, they seem fine- then you never hear from them again.

So I'm fine to not let anyone know unless I really have to.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

StephenMcC wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:55 am I told a friend about her a few days ago, and introduced her to Sam. I was apprehensive about telling her, though for reasons, I thought she ought to know, and she took it so matter-of-factly. I was expecting something so different to that.
So good to hear that your friend took it well when to introduced her to Sam, she sounds like a real friend :D :D
StephenMcC wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:55 am I joined this forum and have told you about her. Being amongst like-minded people made it easy. But I think you'll agree, in some quarters, there is a stigma attached to doll ownership. It's weird to some, but so wonderful to us.
Yea TDF is a great place where we can talk about what our wonderful doll does for us, to like minded people who understand. Take care Stephen and Sam.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS