Difference between Valentina Girls and TPE dolls

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
docksvensken

Difference between Valentina Girls and TPE dolls

Post by docksvensken »

Hi,

I'm about to buy a sexdoll in Sweden and have looked on different TPE dolls ( for example models like these: https://passionerad.se/sexdocka/ ) but now I founded Valentina Girls from Sweden ( https://www.valentinagirl.com ) and are wondering about the difference between a fabric doll and one that's made of silicone. Does anyone here have experience of both types and could you please tell me the pros and cons of which?

I just wanna be sure before buying since it's a lot of money.

Thanks a lot.

/ Beginner swede that's wanna fin a sex doll!!!

Doll Gamer

Re: Difference between Valentina Girls and TPE dolls

Post by Doll Gamer »

First off, welcome to the forum :D

I'm a little biased here since I own six Valentina Girls, but I'll try to be objective in answering your question. There's a lot of major differences between fabric dolls and TPE or Silicone dolls. There's pros and cons to both, so it really comes down to what you're looking for in a doll. If you want a doll that looks real, TPE or Silicone are gonna win that category, hands down. However, the weight of TPE and Silicone, especially when it comes to full sized dolls can be difficult to manage. This is where fabric dolls have the advantage. Every single one of my Valentina Girls is, um... plus sized :oops: and they're still extremely light weight and easy to maneuver. This gives them the edge when it comes to dressing them and moving them around in general. Speaking of clothing, I've found that fabric dolls are WAY easier to dress since the material can be 'squished' into tighter clothes much more easily than TPE or Silicone. On the note of movement, sex is a lot easier, in my opinion, with a fabric doll for the reasons I just mentioned. Sex itself though is only as good as the inserts you use, since fabric dolls require a fleshlight or something to do the deed. Finally, they're also far less prone to damage. I've had silicone dolls that ripped or even had their joints break, which required me to cut her arm open for repairs. The worst a fabric doll may have is a popped seam that can be easily fixed with a sewing needle and some thread :mrgreen: It'd also be remiss of me to not mention how easily fabric dolls can be customized. Let's say you want a bunny girl or a cat girl :whistle: For a Silicone or TPE doll, that would require the manufacturer to create an entirely new mold, whereas a fabric doll only needs a few additional pieces sewn on.

To sum up everything:
TPE and Silicone are better when it comes to realism, but fabric dolls are better when it comes to weight, maintenance, customization and dressing them.

I hope that helps you out, but if you need to ask the manufacturer himself, I know he posts here regularly these days and he's always been extremely helpful any time I've had questions. Regardless of what type of doll you end up getting, welcome to the world of dolls! :glou:
Doll Gamer's Menagerie:

Alley, Valentina Girls Cat Girl
Belle, Valentina Girls Cow Girl
Godiva, Valentina Girls Bunny Girl (coming soon)
Portia, Valentina Girls BBW Pig
Luna, Valentina Girls Bat Girl (coming soon)
Ivory, Valentina Girls SSBBW Elephant (coming soon)

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

ok DG you have 6 now
I just have 3 1/2
:oops:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I have a TPE gal and a Valentina Girl. I highly recommend getting both! As for the differences...

The first major difference between my particular TPE gal and my cuddle version Valentina, 50 lbs vs 6 lbs.

Next, my TPE gal can sit, stand, lay flat and adopt and hold a variety of different poses. My Valentina can not stand, lay completely flat or pose unsupported, but can be bent in ways that would destroy my TPE gal. That comes in quite handy sometimes.

My TPE gal is visually much more realistic. However and something that really surprised me, my Valentina feels more realistic to me. Especially her boobs and booty. No bounce or jiggle, but when either is squeezed, there's just the right amount of give. Whereas my TPE gal's assets are a bit firmer than the real thing.

My Valentina is also always warm to the touch, where my TPE gal is cold and takes a while to warm up. That and my Valentina's softness make her far superior when it comes to cuddling.

Then there's maintenance. My TPE gal gets tacky if not powdered and she attracts dust and dirt more easily. That means more frequent cleaning and the occasional baby oil rub to dislodge it. She is also prone to staining, so I have to be careful with dark clothes. No such issues with my Valentina and cleaning amounts to some upholstery cleaner, a lint brush and a spritz of Febreze.

Lastly, there's durability. I've managed to avoid any major damage to my TPE gal in the six years I've had her, but I've had to be careful. My Valentina on the other hand is damn near indestructible! I've picked her up by her foot and even dropped her down the steps once. No problem.

In short, you can't go wrong with a Valentina. You can get them customized any way you want and Valentina Girls customer service is second to none, both before and after the sale.

nevesver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nevesver »

Hello there!

I will admit that I may not be the best person to get an opinion from as I only have had plush dolls, but I'll offer one anyway.

First, plush dolls are usually fairly light and easy to carry. The plush doll I have with the most... substance is maybe 10-15 lbs, and some of that is because she does have a core of sorts in her. Also, she's quite pregnant. Most of my other dolls are around 8-10 lbs, maybe a tad lighter. Easy to carry around. TPE and Silicone dolls are going to be heavier, by a considerable margin. Plus, with a plush/fabric doll, in some cases you can opt for a travel version that can allow you to stuff/de-stuff it to save space.

TPE and Silicone dolls can look to be quite realistic, and I cannot lie - I've looked at a few options from vendors advertising on this forum, and a few deffo caught my fancy. However, as others mentioned, if you really want to create a unique guy/gal/being, it can be prohibitively expensive for TPE/Silicone - whereas with a plush doll, it just takes some additional sewing and some skill.

TPE and Silicone dolls can also tend to hold poses better, but get too enthusiastic or ambitious and you can damage the skeleton or the exterior of the doll itself. Plush dolls can hold a pose with some creativity.

Finally, and this tends to be the kicker for me, is cost. TPE and Silicone are going to cost quite a bit more than plush/fabric. I've been able to afford a few ( :oops: oh, boy) plush dolls and have been able to experiment with ideas. Some REALLY great gals have come about thanks to that (pregnant lady, lamia snakegal are two examples I'll mention). Of the money I've expended, I might have been able to buy two full TPE dolls.

In all, if you are really into realism in most if not all regards, TPE/Silicone might be the way to go. But if you're looking more for creativity, portability, maybe even comfort, a plush/fabric doll may be better.

EDIT: rewording and also some issues with smilies and formatting.

INFORMATIONS