Angelkiss vagina

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Stig123

Angelkiss vagina

Post by Stig123 »

Can the Angelkiss dolls vaginas withstand tearing after frequent sex or will it tear?
Is the tiny holes elastic and strong enough to withstand tearing?

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Angelkiss vagina

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Hello Stig,

Is that TPE or silicone?

Either way they are designed as sex dolls and to take a good pounding. My Jinsan dolls (same manufacturer as Angelkiss and WM etc.) are all going strong :thumbs_up:
:glou:
HtS

Stig123

Post by Stig123 »

I have a WMdoll TPE and it is very elastic and she didnt tear too much but then I got a zelex doll a few years ago, a silicone, and it was not soft, too tight and tear after a few uses and was a waste of money I would say. The only good thing about it was the head because I could put the head on the tpe wmdoll instead. I would be such a disapointment to get another silicone doll and it will tear after a few uses.
Maybe the quality of the silicone on some brands were not so good in the beginning and maybe they are better now.
I like the angelkiss body but the vagina hole looks very tiny on the 165 model and I worry that it will tear.

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

I also have this concern and have posted on multiple posts in the past regarding this subject, and even asked a basic question how big of a cylinder could this doll accommodate but I cannot get any answer or feedback from any manufacturer or user. 8O Certainly the angel kiss silicone opening looks way too small to accommodate even an average person. The sculpt is not realistic in this respect.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

DollNFuture wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:06 pm I also have this concern and have posted on multiple posts in the past regarding this subject, and even asked a basic question how big of a cylinder could this doll accommodate but I cannot get any answer or feedback from any manufacturer or user. 8O Certainly the angel kiss silicone opening looks way too small to accommodate even an average person. The sculpt is not realistic in this respect.
Hi Angelkiss,
You might want to sort out a problem with your mail:
I've also tried to get hold of you via support@angelkisslovedoll.com, in order to get details about a silicone doll.
I get a notification telling me an email cannot be sent to that address, or is not responding?!

Is there anyone available who can answer all our questions raised on this forum please?

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

Well, I hope I can share my experience with you all. I purchased a silicone Angelkiss 165 with built in vagina when they first came out. I fell in love with the body sculpt and had high hopes of doll I could enjoy sexually. I could not "fit in it" and found it unusable for me. the silicone was too hard and did not have any stretch to it so sex was very uncomfortable. Arroused, I consider myself hung like an average guy, 6.5-7" and normal girth. It's not my intention here to talk trash about this doll, it's an amazing sculpt and for a companion or photo model, wow it is great, but for me, using it as a sex doll was not possible so I sold it to a friend. I can't speak for this model with a "removable insert" option vagina, i think that should be the way to go if sex is important to you. If a person could use a WM TPE insert in this doll I think then it would be ideal. That's just my two bits.....

gestaltnier3470
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gestaltnier3470 »

Doll_Banger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:09 am Well, I hope I can share my experience with you all. I purchased a silicone Angelkiss 165 with built in vagina when they first came out. I fell in love with the body sculpt and had high hopes of doll I could enjoy sexually. I could not "fit in it" and found it unusable for me. the silicone was too hard and did not have any stretch to it so sex was very uncomfortable. Arroused, I consider myself hung like an average guy, 6.5-7" and normal girth. It's not my intention here to talk trash about this doll, it's an amazing sculpt and for a companion or photo model, wow it is great, but for me, using it as a sex doll was not possible so I sold it to a friend. I can't speak for this model with a "removable insert" option vagina, i think that should be the way to go if sex is important to you. If a person could use a WM TPE insert in this doll I think then it would be ideal. That's just my two bits.....
Well, isn't that a shame. And I was thinking about getting the 175 cm doll from Angelkiss as my first doll if I were to buy one someday. (I like tall 175 cm dolls regardless of their weight)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The doll in the photos I did back in 2022 was the first production model of the 165 and I think second of the 175 - these are both over 12 months old at this point. At the time I communicated the small openings back to the R&D dept. at AngelKiss and at a later point they did make the opening both bigger and more elongated so it would work better (I saw photos from the factory of this). They have since also improved the softness in certain areas.

However, since I do not photograph AK any more and therefore have no first hand experience with these later and probably improved models I have no way of telling how they function and AK would have to comment on this. But the issue has been adressed as far as I know.

Stig123

Post by Stig123 »

This one looks a little bit better
Attachments
good vagina..JPG
good vagina..JPG (145.31 KiB) Viewed 3740 times

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

Their reps are absent . Questions I posted weeks or months ago are unanswered. The 157cm looks unique( and all their silicones are light for the sizes) but apparently its a state secret guarded more than the nuclear codes, because only 1 promotional gallery exists. Rosemary is offering a nice promotion on the brand. But unfortunately I'm more motivated to go with another brand any day with not having recieved any real info....

The new 159cm is a beautiful sculpt, let down by an apparently atrocious LHP (practically on the stomach), which is strange considering the other ANgelkiss bodies appear to have decent or good LHP

Perhaps that's their marketing secret? Give as little info as possible and hope we are attracted to the lure of the unknown..

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Logjammin wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:25 pm Their reps are absent . Questions I posted weeks or months ago are unanswered. The 157cm looks unique( and all their silicones are light for the sizes) but apparently its a state secret guarded more than the nuclear codes, because only 1 promotional gallery exists. Rosemary is offering a nice promotion on the brand. But unfortunately I'm more motivated to go with another brand any day with not having recieved any real info....

The new 159cm is a beautiful sculpt, let down by an apparently atrocious LHP (practically on the stomach), which is strange considering the other ANgelkiss bodies appear to have decent or good LHP

Perhaps that's their marketing secret? Give as little info as possible and hope we are attracted to the lure of the unknown..
I'm a little confused, the new 159cm seems to have a pretty well placed LHP to me.... and I'm very particular when it comes to LHP. There's no clear doggy style pictures from the rear, but she seems to have a very natural proportionate sculpt (almost appears to be scanned). And her LHP looks a whole better than the majority of the models coming out of WM.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

gestaltnier3470 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:32 pm
Doll_Banger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:09 am Well, I hope I can share my experience with you all. I purchased a silicone Angelkiss 165 with built in vagina when they first came out. I fell in love with the body sculpt and had high hopes of doll I could enjoy sexually. I could not "fit in it" and found it unusable for me. the silicone was too hard and did not have any stretch to it so sex was very uncomfortable. Arroused, I consider myself hung like an average guy, 6.5-7" and normal girth. It's not my intention here to talk trash about this doll, it's an amazing sculpt and for a companion or photo model, wow it is great, but for me, using it as a sex doll was not possible so I sold it to a friend. I can't speak for this model with a "removable insert" option vagina, i think that should be the way to go if sex is important to you. If a person could use a WM TPE insert in this doll I think then it would be ideal. That's just my two bits.....
Well, isn't that a shame. And I was thinking about getting the 175 cm doll from Angelkiss as my first doll if I were to buy one someday. (I like tall 175 cm dolls regardless of their weight)
Thank you Cibiko/Mandos for the update info. Like I mentioned "when they first came out", so the doll I got was very early and for sure when the holes were smaller and harder silicone. I have had dolls a long time, and if you want a doll primarily for SEX, then TPE is the piece of advice I would give anyone. The 175 model is made in TPE as well.....

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

Doll_Banger wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:55 am
gestaltnier3470 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:32 pm
Thank you Cibiko/Mandos for the update info. Like I mentioned "when they first came out", so the doll I got was very early and for sure when the holes were smaller and harder silicone. I have had dolls a long time, and if you want a doll primarily for SEX, then TPE is the piece of advice I would give anyone. The 175 model is made in TPE as well.....
Thanks for the info, which is hard to find. I'm guessing that 165 is default softness.
Sounds like getting all the softness upgrades is crucial ( like some other silicone brands). But even with the ultra soft vag, I wonder if fitting inside would be feasible ( more stretch?)... Still sounds like a big risk to take, since no one has tried the " soft " version.

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

King Solo wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:16 pm
Logjammin wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:25 pm Their reps are absent . Questions I posted weeks or months ago are unanswered. The 157cm looks unique( and all their silicones are light for the sizes) but apparently its a state secret guarded more than the nuclear codes, because only 1 promotional gallery exists. Rosemary is offering a nice promotion on the brand. But unfortunately I'm more motivated to go with another brand any day with not having recieved any real info....

I'm a little confused, the new 159cm seems to have a pretty well placed LHP to me.... and I'm very particular when it comes to LHP. There's no clear doggy style pictures from the rear, but she seems to have a very natural proportionate sculpt (almost appears to be scanned). And her LHP looks a whole better than the majority of the models coming out of WM.
I'm just going with the pic posted above by Stig. Maybe the angle is messing with my visual perception... But am I the only one who thinks the LHP is far forward near the stomach? Looks like I'd have to do anal just to achieve cowgirl position.

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

The positioning of the LHP on the 165 is actually pretty good. I’ve only photographed it but never used it but over all it looks good.
Attachments
IMG_3224.jpeg
IMG_3224.jpeg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 3531 times
IMG_3225.jpeg
IMG_3225.jpeg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3531 times

INFORMATIONS