www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: THE WM FILES n°50: New “Bimbo Doll“ in the making!

Post by setevoltas »

Would someone mind attaching the clips to a post in the thread?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

WM Dolls News wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am Hello,

If you have an X (ex-Twitter) account you can see some videos of a gel breast Bimbo here:
- ViviSexDoll's Bimbo

If you like breast groping and butt slapping you will love it! :wink:

“I never touched more soft“ was the reaction of ViviSexDoll when he touched the S-TPE gel breasts. :mrgreen:

Ted

WOW!!
Very, very impressed with this doll! The breast jiggle on that doll is insane.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

harrynz

Post by harrynz »

WOW! Looks really great, out of all the breast choices what would be the closet to a human breast implants?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Loving those photos and major props on that measurement spec photo, exactly how doll info should be presented!

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

mathieu242 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:47 pm I cannot wait to order that new 496 head!
She looks so sexy!
Nice job WM!
Ordered the 496, cannot wait for her to arrive w glossy lips

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

terabyte wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:14 pm Loving those photos and major props on that measurement spec photo, exactly how doll info should be presented!
Yes, I agree 100%. Much clearer and also nicer to look at. :glou:

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

It seems the breasts must be with metal balls, to really make it bimbo like. But how big are these metal balls, and how hard are her boobs then gonna be when squeezing?

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:49 pm It seems the breasts must be with metal balls, to really make it bimbo like. But how big are these metal balls, and how hard are her boobs then gonna be when squeezing?
Pretty hard
They did show it at some point.
For TPE the hollow version is best for S-TPE gel and for pictures or full bimbo aspect is the metal ball.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

ParadiseCity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Can someone please post the videos directly for those of us without an X account?
Thanks in advance.

ILikeSexyVoices
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

There you go, this should work:
bimbo1.mp4
(9.45 MiB) Downloaded 161 times
bimbo2.mp4
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 125 times
bimbo3.mp4
(3.2 MiB) Downloaded 125 times

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

my pleasure :glou:
ParadiseCity wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:33 am Can someone please post the videos directly for those of us without an X account?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Bimbo.mp4
(4.64 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,

Here is the B side of the Bimbo doll. :whistle:

ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:00 pmJust watched it, the jiggle is insane. It looks more natural than fake though, the polar opposite of the metal balls option apparently.
Yes, this is true.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:00 pmI'm wondering: Have you ever experimented with "water balloon" breast option? Because that's essentially what saline breast implants are, and in case of bimbos they are overfilled.
No we have not tried that. But I fear that the weight would be too much for the TPE or S-TPE to handle and this would result in sagging. Real human skin is much stronger.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:00 pmOne approach that I think could work is doing the implanting after casting, just putting in the empty balloon and inflating it while inside the breast cavity. Then either use a valve to close it or "plug" it with a dab of silicone inside the filling hose.
Yes, I think that could work. I thought about the same thing myself and this is definitely worth a try. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
harrynz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:53 pmWOW! Looks really great, out of all the breast choices what would be the closet to a human breast implants?
Visually the metal balls option. For feeling the hollow breast option with inflation I suppose. But we won't inflate the breasts at factory. This is something each owner would have to do by himself at his own risk. 8O

Ted

ILikeSexyVoices
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

WM Dolls News wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:50 pm
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:00 pmI'm wondering: Have you ever experimented with "water balloon" breast option? Because that's essentially what saline breast implants are, and in case of bimbos they are overfilled.
No we have not tried that. But I fear that the weight would be too much for the TPE or S-TPE to handle and this would result in sagging. Real human skin is much stronger.
ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:00 pmOne approach that I think could work is doing the implanting after casting, just putting in the empty balloon and inflating it while inside the breast cavity. Then either use a valve to close it or "plug" it with a dab of silicone inside the filling hose.
Yes, I think that could work. I thought about the same thing myself and this is definitely worth a try. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cool thanks for the feedback... This makes me more inclined to experiment. Probably not on my new bimbo but another doll that needs dire repair anyway.
The weight of 1 liter or more of liquid in each breast being an issue when trying to replicate saline implants is a good insight.
I already have an idea on how to possibly address that. Perhaps using a suspension of styrofoam beads instead of saline. If I get around to it I already have 3D printers and silicone casting equipment, I just need a rotocasting machine to be able to make the shell. There's some other things I have to sort out but once I do I plan on making a thread in the inventors corner. :)

ParadiseCity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ParadiseCity »

Big thanks to Anmo Dolls and ILikeSexyVoices for posting the vids.
Absolutely insane jiggle on those gel puppies.
Straight to the top of my list, especially with head 496. Well done WM.

Khaossinua

Post by Khaossinua »

WM Dolls News wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:19 am Hello,

If you have an X (ex-Twitter) account you can see some videos of a gel breast Bimbo here:
-
I saw. I liked the face, it’s really beautiful even without Vivi’s editing (and he will do it, I know). But the figure is hypertrophy in some places and severe degeneration in others

INFORMATIONS