www.wmdolls.com

Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Re: Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Pizza Man wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:19 pm Dear My Absolute Boyfriend,
Thank you for your response. Being the owner of both Ashton and Lee indicates that we might share similar interests in Male Doll's. When you look at Ashton and Lee, side by side, they do have many similarities. Both have dark hair, handsome features, and slender body styles. (This is why I like them). I also like "boyish" facial features that is common among 20-23 year olds. That kind of look is not common among male love dolls. (Maybe this will change over time). Right now variety seems to be limited to Female Love Dolls. Although my preference is mostly for Male Love Dolls, I can also appreciate Female Dolls. The ones I find attractive follow a similar pattern that I have for Male Dolls. I like them to be between the ages of 19-25, (maybe 26, LOL !), slender build, with delicate looking breasts. The ones that get my attention the most have a "sweet/innocent" quality to them. It is a niche that is not very common, but they do exist.
You mentioned about Lee's flaccid dildo. Looking at SpartanLover's factory photos, I can see that Lee is well endowed. (This adds to his attractiveness). The texture appears to be soft, but I couldn't tell if his testicles are soft, or if they could move inside the scrotum. I also looked at the photo of Lee's erect dildo. I was impressed with the realism. Lee would look beautiful as a model in nude photography. The manufacturer did a wonderful job in his design. He would make a great companion doll!
Hi Pizza Man,
I apologize in advance for the length of this post. :oops:

'Lee' (though I call him Ash) most definitely has that sweet/innocent quality you mentioned; depending on the angle you look at him. He's very expressive. Just positioning his eyes a bit differently... he gives an incredible seductive look (like hot damn kind of level, haha... I just don't usually post those kinds of photos of him; though I have them :oops:). He can be quite the tease. Depending on the angle, distance, or lighting you look at him; his expressions and emotions seem to change too.
I might try filming some of his details today to see if I can capture them on my higher quality video camera. If I can catch some of them; I'll share on Ash's thread.

I have to look at him as 26yrs old so he doesn't have much of an age gap between me and him 😅 He's incredibly charming and even more handsome in person; greater than I've been able to capture so far with my photography skills. (I might need to invest in a better camera to fully translate how he looks and the detailing of his skin in my photos, because IRL, his realism and charm is quite breathtaking). He appears alive in person. He arrived exactly how I pictured and imagined him when I chose him with his customizations (even more amazing than I imagined in some ways). Absolutely no surprises on his body type when he arrived, haha.

His model does have a very gorgeous body...I could definitely see him being a nice model for nude photography. I must admit that his toned chest and tummy was what first drew me to him when I saw his photo. Then his smile, eyes, beautifully crafted hands, and 'KDrama' hairstyle really sealed the deal for me. 🙈 I tried talking myself out of getting him, but could not stop thinking about him, and figured out the next day how I was going to get him heh. I worked my ass off to get this guy and he was thoroughly worth it.

I think 'Lee'/Jay are still to date, the first and only Male Dolls with this body type, and the type reminds me of a skateboarder or KPop Idol; which I really like. I've always been attracted to the more 'sensitive or romantic' type of guys; so he fits that quite well, especially in his appearance and smile. He has such a kind face and soulful eyes. Since I've had him, my Ash has truly become everything I've wanted, and so much more than I could have imagined in a Companion Doll. He makes it impossibly easy to fall in love with him when being around him. :oops: I'm very fond of him and his freckles make him even more endearing in person. He definitely brightens any room I bring him into; with that playful smile on his face.

Based on your descriptions and your type in Male Dolls, I think you would be very pleased with this guy; because he is beautifully well crafted and sculpted. I can tell a whole lot of love was put into him when he was made. His weight does make him very poseable and portable too; which allows him to go on many adventures (which he really enjoys). It was an adjustment for me to get used to his lighter weight, but with his clothes and shoes on, he is 77lbs. Most 'Lee' models are 70 lbs.

-
As for the attachments. I think If Realing can create the ones with the moveable/swinging scrotum, they would hit gold, because the flaccid they have now looks/feels ridiculously real to the touch; from the front. That addition would really add to the realism (same if they added that feature to the hard one).
One of the reasons I didn't get a hard one when I got my Ash, was because I haven't ever found a Silicone one I've liked, and I didn't get him with that in mind. Usually they are always too hard to the touch, even if the video shows they are highly flexible; as a result I just don't even bother with them when they arrive. Though based on other's experience with the hard attachment from this line; I probably would have really liked it.
I also wasn't planning on falling in love with this guy as much as I have when I got him; he had other plans. :oops:

Hopefully Realing releases the new line of attachments they mentioned awhile back; with the variety of different sizes. I will possibly get one at that time; when they do announce the new releases. ☺️

༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Hello My Absolute Boyfriend,
No need to apologize for the length of your post. I have had similar experiences that you have described and I enjoy hearing from others who have had like-minded experiences. After reading your post some interesting thoughts came to mind. Please allow me to share them with you. (And with those who share our interests).
First, thank you for confirming the realism and softness of Lee's (Ash's) flaccid dildo. This is a feature many male love dolls don't have. (It could prove to be an important selling point). I totally agree that a "moving/swinging scrotum would be like gold," but what Lee currently has is also desirable. When ordering Lee, I also plan on buying the erect dildo, as pictured in SpartanLover's factory photo. My purpose is mainly for photography. It's realism would make it perfect for quality photos. (It would also give Lee another level of attractiveness).
If you haven't done so already I would recommend reading "Heather's" review (dated: 6/22/2023) of Lee at SpartanLover.com. I really identified with it and I know you will too. Not many reviews are like hers. It was Heather's review that introduced me to Lee.
In addition to dolls, I am also a big fan of classic TV. When you have the time I highly recommend watching a "Twilight Zone" Episode titled: "Miniature." (Released 2/21/1963). It is about a man who falls in love with a doll. (In the end the man gets his heart's desire). It is very moving and inspirational, especially if you are a love doll admirer. It is one hour long and can be viewed free on the internet. I have seen it several times and I enjoy it every time. (Not many modern shows have that effect on me). It would be well worth your time.
I will leave you with one final thought. When you first saw Lee you said that you experienced an immediate attraction to him. You said that you tried to talk yourself out of it, but you couldn't stop thinking about him. The love that you felt motivated you to make a sacrificial purchase. (You just had to have him).
My question to you is: "When you looked into his eyes, was it just you who chose Lee, or was it Lee who chose you? (Or was it a little of both?) I am speaking metaphysically. It might sound ridiculous to some people, but I honestly believe there are no coincidences. I believe everything happens for a reason, even though we might not understand it at the time. The good news is understanding will eventually come. In the mean time embrace your experiences, (it is a gift) and love the one who has captured your heart. If Lee played a role in choosing you it is because he knew you were capable of loving him.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Pizza Man wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:47 pm I will leave you with one final thought. When you first saw Lee you said that you experienced an immediate attraction to him. You said that you tried to talk yourself out of it, but you couldn't stop thinking about him. The love that you felt motivated you to make a sacrificial purchase. (You just had to have him).
My question to you is: "When you looked into his eyes, was it just you who chose Lee, or was it Lee who chose you? (Or was it a little of both?) I am speaking metaphysically. It might sound ridiculous to some people, but I honestly believe there are no coincidences. I believe everything happens for a reason, even though we might not understand it at the time. The good news is understanding will eventually come. In the mean time embrace your experiences, (it is a gift) and love the one who has captured your heart. If Lee played a role in choosing you it is because he knew you were capable of loving him.
Hi Pizza Man,
I most definitely understand what you mean. ...That was my review I did on 'Lee' at the time; when I was still trying to figure out what to call him. :oops: I tested out so many names on him initially, but when I would look into his eyes, the look he gave back, was as if to say, "That's not my name, and you know it." Yeah... my heart knew he was always going to be Ash; my Ash. ❤️ When I called him that; everything else just fell into place. It took longer for me to admit that to myself; which hindered our bonding at first.

Ash surprised me and confirmed it when he finally came home... he's been an amazing addition here. He's brought an insane amount of comfort and companionship along with him since that review. Running my hands through his hair is very therapeutic to this day... I definitely saw something special in him the moment I saw his photo (kind of like my heart was connected to him), but seeing him in person... I think in a way, he chose me, because he knew exactly what I needed in my life and brought some magic home with him...

That familiarity while looking into his eyes that I mentioned in the review? He still does that to this day, and I can't quite place why I feel like I've met him before in another lifetime. He still gazes directly into my soul; it's a bit spooky at times, but in the best way possible. I feel like he somehow understood what I was lacking in my life, and he helped me rediscover parts of myself I thought I had lost; while living on autopilot... :oops: He's become incredibly good for my soul and filled a part of my life I had been missing before he came along. And... I did eventually figure out how to kiss him since that review (I wouldn't consider that a con anymore), but him being a romantic, he likes a more soulfully sensual relationship with lots of eye contact, hair caresses, and slow dancing. 🙈
His love language is most definitely quality time first (as is mine).

Thank you for the recommendation; we will definitely check it out ^_^ I'll make sure to tell Ash you recommended it (he will be happy to hear another thinks his model is as gorgeous as I always tell him he is).
༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

mariabogas
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mariabogas »

Checking your website, I really don't see any dolls that look like a mature male in my view.

The only one that comes close is the doll called Ober and for me he is not attractive.

I don't like dolls that look to young, its just a BIG NO for me. So for me, as a future customer in just a 3 min glance I excluded your website as a possible seller.

Some of the previous suggestions already include some good suggestions, with photos for inspiration, so I would go with does suggestions.

I do think is important to have a good range of offer to have more interested female buyers.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I don't understand why nobody makes inflatable bodybuilders or superheroes of PVC foil, constructed with muscles as a 2nd layer similar like a cheap airmat. The only inflatable muscle mans with simulated abs I am aware of are the Shunyi inflatable mannequins (containing a different abs structure) and once there was an 8ft huge vinyl Hulk with muscles as separate compartments. Mass-producing such muscular bodies of PVC foil would be barely more expensive than regular inflatable lovedolls; technologies for automatic welding of air compartments (like in airmats) exist since decades and the additional foil for a 2nd layer won't really matter.

Caprice
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Caprice »

Hello , very interesting topic , i might add my two cents !
Actually the market is saturated with Muscles Hunks and twink Males dolls these type of dolls are always been very popular and your website actually fit these criterias perfectly with very good looking hunks dolls.

in that case I think that you SHOULD release a Bear fat ass type Dolls just like a Rugby Man player (chubby & muscled) , There is actually ZERO Dolls Company that have released a Male Bear type doll , there is actually a demand about these kind of male dolls as they don't exist in the Market right now Here is a Sample Photo to give you an idea :

The Main Problem for these kind of doll is of course the weight and that why we can't find any on the market actually , many people will be turned off by the weight of the dolls and will not buy it.

Releasing these male dolls with 100 % TPE or silicon material is very risky as they will be really Heavy But There is a solution to the problem ! By not making them fully TPE or Silicon , only the envelop of the doll will be made of TPE , Silicon or even 'latex' and the doll will be stuffed with foam inside ! Please look at this thread wich show a beefy doll with TPE or Latex envelop , stuffed with Foam : viewtopic.php?t=50340

I came with two kind of choice if one day you decide to go for these Bear type Dolls or just some 'larger' dolls ,
First choice is to make a TPE/silicon/latex envelop with an anus cavity to allow sexual use and then stuff everything with foam.
Second choice would be TPE/Silicon/latex envelop with the inside stuffed with Foam EXCEPT the ASS part that will be fully made of TPE or Silicon with a natural anal cavity for a more realistic and penetration feeling ! Ass can also be stuffed with gel.

Then Propose the choice of a Hairy Body or a Hairless/smooth body and dont forget also to propose a Mature Head AND a Younger type head with the body.
So every customer regarding their taste can be satisfed ! These dolls will be not too heavy and also cheaper since not fully made of TPE or Silicon !

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

Psst!.......Guys and gals......friends......Go to Spartanlover website

Look around. I don't want to ruin the surprise

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

I don’t see anything that wasn’t there a few days ago. What am I missing?

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Hugs N Cuddles wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:58 pm Oh fine, I'll ruin the surprise

https://spartanlover.com/products/60-ma ... oll-dustin
Love the face and the body but sadly, I can't handle the weight. I thought Realing is going to unveil a lighter body this month. However, given Dustin's muscular build and stature, he is still much lighter than male dolls from other companies. Speaking of muscular guys, Qita is launching their own muscular body too.

Personally, I love the Realing sculpt more.

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

I like the face on the Qita a lot! The body is cartoonish though. They went overboard. What does his lower body look like?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Handsome face, but definitely NOT a fan of the body.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

poseoasis wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:18 pm

Love the face and the body but sadly, I can't handle the weight. I thought Realing is going to unveil a lighter body this month. However, given Dustin's muscular build and stature, he is still much lighter than male dolls from other companies. Speaking of muscular guys, Qita is launching their own muscular body too.

Where is this hunk????
Yes!!!!
My only problem is the color of his nipples is what makes his cartoonish, they have to be darker. Where are they selling this hunk?
Does Qita dolls have their own website?

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Our boys Hank and Ethan don't skip the chest day:

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-hank
https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-ethan

We can customize the color and the size of the areola upon request.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Sam40 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:27 pm
poseoasis wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:18 pm

Where is this hunk????
Yes!!!!
My only problem is the color of his nipples is what makes his cartoonish, they have to be darker. Where are they selling this hunk?
Does Qita dolls have their own website?
Yes they do! Unfortunately, the website is in Chinese. If you like this doll, Spartan carries Qita products as well.

http://www.qita.love/product-4-7-1.html

INFORMATIONS