www.wmdolls.com

Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Question: What kind of physique do you like for your male doll?

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

poseoasis wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:26 pm I like the bodybuilder type of body and I think Realing captures the muscle tone perfectly. I hope more attention could be given to the legs, especially the calves area. Those boys need more leg days. LOL!!!! If possible, can anything be done with the toes? It applies to all dolls in the market, whether they are male or female, their toes fused or separated, all of them look like jelly with no joints inside. We have options for hand joints that make posing a breeze but are they strong enough to give a good handjob? Hopefully, dolls in the future are capable of giving good handjobs and footjobs as well.
Yes, the jelly toes always bothered me too.

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

realingdoll wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:28 pm
JerJer19 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:52 am No attached penis. That would be the worst mistake ever. Not everyone likes the same size and it it's not able to be switched and it's not the right size for that person then they won't buy it.
Thank you for your suggestion! Do you mean offering male doll with no-penis option? Or do you mean full seamless doll with penis attached? I'm sorry if I didn't understand it clearly :oops:

We are currently considering partnering with a penis manufacturer so that we can offer more options for penises. However, these penises would come from our collaborating manufacturer rather than our original brand ( definitely we will ensure they're certified and safe for use) Would you guys mind if we take this approach?
FormerlyHot wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:22 pm Regarding the attached/not attached penis question, I appreciate that everyone has different size preferences (I actually prefer a more "manageable" size), and I know that a lot of manufacturers are going with suction cup dildos for this reason. My problem with them is that their color often doesn't come close to matching the color of the doll, and it totally ruins the realism. It would be wonderful if you could have dildos made in the exact same colors of the dolls that you offer.
It's good to collaborate with other manufacturers. But FormerlyHot brought forward a concern about quality and colour matching. It will be weird looking if they don't match. 😬

JerJer19

Post by JerJer19 »

JerJer19 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:52 am No attached penis. That would be the worst mistake ever. Not everyone likes the same size and it it's not able to be switched and it's not the right size for that person then they won't buy it.
Thank you for your suggestion! Do you mean offering male doll with no-penis option? Or do you mean full seamless doll with penis attached? I'm sorry if I didn't understand it clearly :oops:

We are currently considering partnering with a penis manufacturer so that we can offer more options for penises. However, these penises would come from our collaborating manufacturer rather than our original brand ( definitely we will ensure they're certified and safe for use) Would you guys mind if we take this approach?
yes. It needs to be removable. More options would be great.
--------------------------
Dude Harem -
5 Dolls (yes. I have an addiction)
1 - Silicone
3 - TPE
1 - Cloth

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

FormerlyHot wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:22 pm Regarding the attached/not attached penis question, I appreciate that everyone has different size preferences (I actually prefer a more "manageable" size), and I know that a lot of manufacturers are going with suction cup dildos for this reason. My problem with them is that their color often doesn't come close to matching the color of the doll, and it totally ruins the realism. It would be wonderful if you could have dildos made in the exact same colors of the dolls that you offer.
Thank you for your valuable input regarding the attached/not attached penis question. We have carefully considered your suggestion, and we are excited to inform you that we will soon be introducing more size options for penises on our website, and also providing a wider selection of penis color for our customers to choose from!

We understand that everyone has different size preferences, and we want to ensure that our customers have options that cater to their individual preferences. Previously, we offered only two sizes of penises, but based on customer demand and feedback like yours, we have taken steps to expand our range. As a result, we are currently working on producing more sizes of penises to offer a wider range of choices. We will soon be introducing 6 to 7 more options of size for penises on our website, providing a wider selection for our customers to choose from.

In addition, we have taken note of your feedback regarding the color mismatch between dildos and the dolls themselves. We completely agree that maintaining realism is crucial, and to address this, we are planning to offer penis color options. This will allow customers to order a dildo that perfectly matches the color of their chosen doll. The color options will be on our website with size options soon.

Please find the attached image showcasing the variety of sizes we will be offering soon. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We value your input and look forward to continuing to meet your needs and expectations. :D
Attachments
13e13fc43392845dbda1319f3699b529.JPG
13e13fc43392845dbda1319f3699b529.JPG (284.63 KiB) Viewed 521 times
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

And check our new painting method of penis, video is attached. It will give more details to the penises. This will also be applied to penises of other colors! :)
Attachments
11853.MP4
(2.77 MiB) Downloaded 40 times

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Hugs N Cuddles wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:56 pm

It's good to collaborate with other manufacturers. But FormerlyHot brought forward a concern about quality and colour matching. It will be weird looking if they don't match. 😬
Thank you for sharing your concern, and we completely understand the importance of quality and color matching when it comes to our products.

We acknowledge that using penises from different manufacturers may result in variations that could affect the overall match and appearance. To address this concern and ensure a seamless experience for our customers, we have decided to produce our own range of penis options!

We are excited to inform you that we will soon be introducing more size options for penises on our website. Additionally, we are also working on offering a broader range of penis colors, allowing customers to select the perfect color that matches their chosen doll.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention :wink:

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

JerJer19 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:42 am

yes. It needs to be removable. More options would be great.
Thank you for your value input JerJer!
We will soon be introducing more size options for penises on our website, and also providing a wider selection of penis color for you to choose from!

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

Thank you for being so responsive to customer input! I don’t think any other manufacturer has been so receptive to feedback and so communicative about changes they plan to make!

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

realingdoll wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:51 pm
We understand that everyone has different size preferences, and we want to ensure that our customers have options that cater to their individual preferences. Previously, we offered only two sizes of penises, but based on customer demand and feedback like yours, we have taken steps to expand our range. As a result, we are currently working on producing more sizes of penises to offer a wider range of choices. We will soon be introducing 6 to 7 more options of size for penises on our website, providing a wider selection for our customers to choose from.

In addition, we have taken note of your feedback regarding the color mismatch between dildos and the dolls themselves. We completely agree that maintaining realism is crucial, and to address this, we are planning to offer penis color options. This will allow customers to order a dildo that perfectly matches the color of their chosen doll. The color options will be on our website with size options soon.

Please find the attached image showcasing the variety of sizes we will be offering soon. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We value your input and look forward to continuing to meet your needs and expectations. :D
realingdoll wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:00 pm
And check our new painting method of penis, video is attached. It will give more details to the penises. This will also be applied to penises of other colors! :)
Oh wow, well done! 👏 :o I am loving seeing more Male Doll content! A wide variety to suit anyone's preference... The color detail, veins, and prominent 'glans' adds a really nice quality and is quite remarkable (especially in the video showcasing the underside) 8O They look very alluring indeed... A lot of the ones I've looked at skip over that feature. Will these have the same texture and softness as the flaccid one, especially at the tip (without the floppiness)? I got that choice from Spartan when I got my guy and it is definitely pleasant to the touch. Very lifelike and one of the best I've seen, and felt, even though it isn't used for lovemaking endeavors.

Is the shortest size you have in production still the 5"? I must admit, the third one from the top of the image, a bit shorter, would be a personal favorite size. :oops:
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

@MyAbsoluteBoyfriend
....Will these have the same texture and softness as the flaccid one, especially at the tip (without the floppiness)? I got that choice from Spartan when I got my guy and it is definitely pleasant to the touch. Very lifelike and one of the best I've seen, and felt, even though it isn't used for lovemaking endeavors....
OMG gorl! Twinsies!!!!! That's what I thought too! 😂

Rekkles

Post by Rekkles »

Doesn't anyone like Henry Caville? :razz:
super sexy, from head to toe :multi: :multi:

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

FormerlyHot wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:53 pm Thank you for being so responsive to customer input! I don’t think any other manufacturer has been so receptive to feedback and so communicative about changes they plan to make!
You're very welcome! We highly value our customers' input and believe that it plays a vital role in improving our products and services. We strive to be responsive, receptive, and transparent when it comes to incorporating feedback and making necessary changes. We appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. :glou:

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:44 pm
realingdoll wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:51 pm

realingdoll wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:00 pm
Oh wow, well done! 👏 :o I am loving seeing more Male Doll content! A wide variety to suit anyone's preference... The color detail, veins, and prominent 'glans' adds a really nice quality and is quite remarkable (especially in the video showcasing the underside) 8O They look very alluring indeed... A lot of the ones I've looked at skip over that feature. Will these have the same texture and softness as the flaccid one, especially at the tip (without the floppiness)? I got that choice from Spartan when I got my guy and it is definitely pleasant to the touch. Very lifelike and one of the best I've seen, and felt, even though it isn't used for lovemaking endeavors.

Is the shortest size you have in production still the 5"? I must admit, the third one from the top of the image, a bit shorter, would be a personal favorite size. :oops:
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic response! We put a lot of attention into the details to enhance the overall quality and make the dildos really lifelike.

Regarding the texture and softness, yes, the new penises will have the same texture and softness as the flaccid one. We're glad to hear you like our lifelike product!

The shortest size of 5'' Spartanlover offering isn't from our brand. We currently only have two options of penis, flaccid one and hard one. But soon we will be offering more options! While I currently don't have information about the accurate length of the shortest size we'll be offering in the future (sorry :cry: ). However, I assure you that once I have the details, I will promptly inform you. On the other hand, I'm glad to hear that the third one from the top of the image, which is slightly shorter, caught your attention. Rest assured that all the penises showcased in the picture will be available for purchase!

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

I would love to find a very huge thick, monstruosly thick dildo

Hugs N Cuddles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hugs N Cuddles »

Rekkles wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:17 am Doesn't anyone like Henry Caville? :razz:
super sexy, from head to toe :multi: :multi:

:glou:

INFORMATIONS