Isn't She Lovely?

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
jack181

Isn't She Lovely?

Post by jack181 »

I saw Booty Call Dolls, how active Jeff was, and knew it would be a good decision to choose them as my vendor after having seen the many positive experiences by other members. Over the better part of two months we would go back and forth in emails, and I quickly learned why so many people have a positive experience. Jeff responds quickly and answers your questions, offers the best deals, and has the patience of a saint. There were many times where he'd respond multiple times in a day, and many times even on the weekends. He has helped me with manufacturer issues, multiple times on deciding which dolls to consider, and to find a couple dolls that I would purchase directly from the manufacturer. It was most difficult given how indecisive and picky I can be, but Jeff never wavered and stuck it out to help me through it all. I ordered the JM 105 Sorceress through him. Yes, she is lovely. Thank you, Jeff.

If you need a vendor then look no further than Booty Call Dolls, where they turn your dreams into reality.
SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

INFORMATIONS