http://www.climax-doll.com/

[CLM OWOP]#003. BBW Silicone Sex Doll Lillian.

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

[CLM OWOP]#003. BBW Silicone Sex Doll Lillian.

Post by ClimaxDoll »

CLM OWOP Issue 3 is here, and we're thrilled to introduce our newest addition to the ever-expanding world of sex dolls - Lillian! This stunning beauty is part of the ❤️CLM Ultra❤️ collection and is sure to capture your heart with her irresistible charm and unique features.Lillian is a sexy BBW silicone sex doll that shows off curves. Her figure features subtly sagging breasts and a gently bulging tummy, making her one of the most realistic and captivating dolls in our collection.Lillian exudes confidence, sensuality and elegance, from her mesmerizing eyes to her perfectly sculpted features. :drinking:

Learn More SiE159cm Lillian:https://climax-doll.com/products/ultra- ... cm-lillian

Lillian is equipped with an impressive array of features that take the doll owning experience to new heights. Let's explore her free basic configuration in more detail:
* Movable Jaw: Lillian's movable jaw allows for a greater range of facial expressions, adding a touch of realism to her interactions.
* ROS (Real Oral Sex): prepare to be amazed by the Real Oral Sex (ROS) feature, which includes teeth, tongue, and even tonsils. This extraordinary feature adds unrivaled intimacy to your dolling experience.
*Body Makeup: Lillian's makeup is exquisitely applied to mimic the natural colors of real life, bringing her appearance to life.
* Wig: Say hello to Lillian's realistic simulated scalp wig. It mimics the look and texture of real hair, further enhancing her authenticity.
* Breasts: Lillian has E-cup sized gel breasts that are soft to the touch, just like real breasts. These well-designed breasts perfectly complement her curvaceous figure.
* Fingers: Lillian's articulated fingers enhance dexterity, allowing her to pose and interact with ease.
* Skeleton: Equipped with advanced EVO skeleton and shrug technology, Lillian realizes an extraordinary range of motion. This flexible skeleton allows for a variety of poses that bring her to life in ways you never imagined.
* Feet: Lillian's standing feet ensure stability, allowing her to stand independently or position herself with ease.
* FOAM WEIGHT SAVING TECHNOLOGY: Lillian utilizes foam weight-saving technology to reduce weight without sacrificing durability or quality.
SiE159cm Lllian mouth 800x800px.gif
SiE159cm Lllian mouth 800x800px.gif (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2043 times
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-7.jpg
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-7.jpg (9.34 MiB) Viewed 2043 times
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-9.jpg
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-9.jpg (8.17 MiB) Viewed 2043 times
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-14.jpg
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-14.jpg (8.23 MiB) Viewed 2043 times
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-15.jpg
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-15.jpg (9.12 MiB) Viewed 2043 times
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-26.jpg
SiE159cm-Lillian-Black-26.jpg (8.16 MiB) Viewed 2043 times

peachplumpear

Re: [CLM OWOP]#003. BBW Silicone Sex Doll Lillian.

Post by peachplumpear »

Whoa!!!

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

So Yummy :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Nouchi wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:12 am So Yummy :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
I agree because I've tasted it. Ha ha ha. 8)

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

peachplumpear wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:04 am Whoa!!!
My friend, do you have any ideas? 0X

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:31 am CLM OWOP Issue 3 is here, and we're thrilled to introduce our newest addition to the ever-expanding world of sex dolls - Lillian! This stunning beauty is part of the ❤️CLM Ultra❤️ collection and is sure to capture your heart with her irresistible charm and unique features.Lillian is a sexy BBW silicone sex doll that shows off curves. Her figure features subtly sagging breasts and a gently bulging tummy, making her one of the most realistic and captivating dolls in our collection.Lillian exudes confidence, sensuality and elegance, from her mesmerizing eyes to her perfectly sculpted features. :drinking:

Learn More SiE159cm Lillian:https://climax-doll.com/products/ultra- ... cm-lillian

Lillian is equipped with an impressive array of features that take the doll owning experience to new heights. Let's explore her free basic configuration in more detail:
* Movable Jaw: Lillian's movable jaw allows for a greater range of facial expressions, adding a touch of realism to her interactions.
* ROS (Real Oral Sex): prepare to be amazed by the Real Oral Sex (ROS) feature, which includes teeth, tongue, and even tonsils. This extraordinary feature adds unrivaled intimacy to your dolling experience.
*Body Makeup: Lillian's makeup is exquisitely applied to mimic the natural colors of real life, bringing her appearance to life.
* Wig: Say hello to Lillian's realistic simulated scalp wig. It mimics the look and texture of real hair, further enhancing her authenticity.
* Breasts: Lillian has E-cup sized gel breasts that are soft to the touch, just like real breasts. These well-designed breasts perfectly complement her curvaceous figure.
* Fingers: Lillian's articulated fingers enhance dexterity, allowing her to pose and interact with ease.
* Skeleton: Equipped with advanced EVO skeleton and shrug technology, Lillian realizes an extraordinary range of motion. This flexible skeleton allows for a variety of poses that bring her to life in ways you never imagined.
* Feet: Lillian's standing feet ensure stability, allowing her to stand independently or position herself with ease.
* FOAM WEIGHT SAVING TECHNOLOGY: Lillian utilizes foam weight-saving technology to reduce weight without sacrificing durability or quality.
She is amazing excellent work to you and the team on Lillian :)
i did send you a PM regarding feedback of The Lillian Doll
i think she is pretty stunning and a good head start for a BBW Doll

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:13 am
ClimaxDoll wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:31 am CLM OWOP Issue 3 is here, and we're thrilled to introduce our newest addition to the ever-expanding world of sex dolls - Lillian! This stunning beauty is part of the ❤️CLM Ultra❤️ collection and is sure to capture your heart with her irresistible charm and unique features.Lillian is a sexy BBW silicone sex doll that shows off curves. Her figure features subtly sagging breasts and a gently bulging tummy, making her one of the most realistic and captivating dolls in our collection.Lillian exudes confidence, sensuality and elegance, from her mesmerizing eyes to her perfectly sculpted features. :drinking:

She is amazing excellent work to you and the team on Lillian :)
i did send you a PM regarding feedback of The Lillian Doll
i think she is pretty stunning and a good head start for a BBW Doll
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. We have seen your private message. We will give you a detailed reply later. Hope all is well with you.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

I commented on another post for this doll looking for a LHP shot,, but there is one here,, thats great,,,, I have to say, I find this to be an extremely attractive model,, the breasts are very real looking which is an achievement.. I would like to see some video on stiffness/ softness of the silicone,,, but in general,, this is a top flight looking doll,,,,

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

oh my you have my attention climax

honestly this might be the best designed waist/belly ive seen
i really like how her knees and lower legs match her general chubbyness, but sadly her thighs could be alittle bigger, thats my only complaint, they're by nmo means too small, but i'd like to see them in the low to mid 60cm's

the photos of this doll however seem to miss any ass shots or anything generally behind

i would like to see some softness features and tests though, i'd like to see if there is a very soft silicon being used and how soft and pliable are her breasts? can they be squished together in a bra or a tight fitting top? or are they frozen into the sagging position always?

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Lillian's freshly hot factory photos are here. Plus, we've got a $100 off coupon for Lillian for our friends at TDF. The coupon code is: CU159TDF (Valid through July 31st). You can use this coupon at our official website. Link:https://climax-doll.com/products/ultra- ... cm-lillian

If you have any questions, you can contact us at service@climax-doll.com
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 2.jpg
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 2.jpg (8.26 MiB) Viewed 1817 times
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 3.jpg
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 3.jpg (8.24 MiB) Viewed 1817 times
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 4.jpg
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 4.jpg (7.59 MiB) Viewed 1817 times
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 5.jpg
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 5.jpg (9.26 MiB) Viewed 1817 times
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 7.jpg
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 7.jpg (8.52 MiB) Viewed 1817 times
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 8.jpg
SiE159 Lillian factory photo 8.jpg (8.37 MiB) Viewed 1817 times

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Wow love the new photos of her

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Wow, really impressive! The shading in the make up, even on the factory model, is outstanding! And the texturing of the nipple/areola area is so realistic-looking! Great job, Climax!

nsfwfor

Post by nsfwfor »

Very nice!

I would love her with bigger boobs and bigger belly. You guy are so close!

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

nsfwfor wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:15 pm Very nice!

I would love her with bigger boobs and bigger belly. You guy are so close!
Personally i am happy with the Boobs (though curious how big should they be in your opinion?) but agree on the belly could be a bit more outward/bigger

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

WOW, she is absolutely stunning!!! My only small critique is that i wish she had more of a plump fatter booty to go with her other lovely bbw features. This face is absolutely amazing! Breasts are amazing as well. YUMMM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS