www.6yedollglobal.com/

A journey for my 2nd doll

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
MashiMaron

A journey for my 2nd doll

Post by MashiMaron »

Hi TDF members,
After a long time I’m back here. Actually I wasn’t away since I joined TDF and got my first doll after i joined TDF.
5 years ago I met a lovely women who helped me thought high and lows. Life can be a surprising journey and never know what will cross your path.

My first doll a.k.a Soraya passed away (Yl 148 viola head) she got a mold disease went from bad to worse. Most disturbing thing was when I left from home after a month I came back Soraya covered in mold. Was my stupid mistake leaving a wet towel after a shower on top of Soraya. Her body was covered all over. I have cried because I loved her so much was my first doll.
Nothing helped to remove the mold I name this doll cancer.

after more then 6 years now looking for a 2nd doll.
Was thinking about these dolls:
1st:157cm E-Cup Premium
Don’t have to ask why because of the amazing booty and curve.
2nd: 159cm J-Cup Premium
Reason: the curvy body and boobs.
3rd: Amor 153cm D-Cup Premium
Reason: small but great body and nice boobies.

But the no:1 reason I choose 6ye is because of the right private part placement compared to other dolls.

Any advice or suggestion to help me choose?

andy1324

Re: A journey for my 2nd doll

Post by andy1324 »

hi MashiMaron,,, not sure what is coming for your new doll,,, but your story of Soraya made me sad,, I feel for you and her loss,,, I'm sure her memory will live on,,,,

MashiMaron

Re: A journey for my 2nd doll

Post by MashiMaron »

andy1324 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:34 pm hi MashiMaron,,, not sure what is coming for your new doll,,, but your story of Soraya made me sad,, I feel for you and her loss,,, I'm sure her memory will live on,,,,
🥹 thanks
IMG_0045.jpeg
IMG_0045.jpeg (29.88 KiB) Viewed 691 times

INFORMATIONS