Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Current production time.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Lynxz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Current production time.

Post by Lynxz »

You keep saying "this year" aug 12 or do you mean aug 12, 22' or do you have the month wrong cuz its aug 5 right now.

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

July 12 2023 was when she was ordered. Sorry about that.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Thanks for the update Dylan!

I just ordered new eyelids for Tasha! Sam was great.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

dylan10200125 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:36 pm July 12 2023 was when she was ordered. Sorry about that.
So you JUST ordered her last month? Not last year? Just checking
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Yes

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Thanks for clarifying that Dylan and glad everything is a go for you!!!!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Thank you good sir. Like that song by Tom Petty, The waiting is the hardest part.

Lynxz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lynxz »

Hope you have mad patience. I'm approaching 11 (eleven) months and still crickets. No custom mods all standard options too. I'm loathe to email for update because i mostly know the reasons and i don't want to add to the zillion pending email replies Sam has to dig through. I had hoped they would be catching up on the backlog by now.

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Sam was telling me they were having trouble with silicone supply in addition with a lot of real realcock orders that caused a backup of orders. They've since resolves those issues and are playing catch up.
I'm sorry your order was right in the middle of that mess. It's mainly the issues covid caused Realdoll is why we have to wait. You'll probably get yours within a month or two.
I'm planning to get a cheaper doll in the meantime. I'm just hoping the Ukraine war doesn't go nuclear or I have a heart attack before then.

dylan10200125
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dylan10200125 »

Lynxz wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:51 am Hope you have mad patience. I'm approaching 11 (eleven) months and still crickets. No custom mods all standard options too. I'm loathe to email for update because i mostly know the reasons and i don't want to add to the zillion pending email replies Sam has to dig through. I had hoped they would be catching up on the backlog by now.
Hey Lynxz, I was wondering if you had heard anything back or if you had gotten your doll yet? It's been another 2 months since I last talked to you.

Lynxz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lynxz »

I have not had an update nor received my doll. I've pledged unboxing and reviews in addition to some photography. Nov 15th will be 13 months. I have used October as a celebratory month for my dolls eventual realization. When Halloween wears off i expect i will send an inquiry email I've been trying to avoid. I don't know how its possible but i miss her..

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Lynxz wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:34 am I have not had an update nor received my doll. I've pledged unboxing and reviews in addition to some photography. Nov 15th will be 13 months. I have used October as a celebratory month for my dolls eventual realization. When Halloween wears off i expect i will send an inquiry email I've been trying to avoid. I don't know how its possible but i miss her..
November will be month 12 for me. I sent an email about a month ago requesting a face and nail colour change if it was still possible. Havn't even had a reply to that so honestly I'm a little worried. I know Sam is super busy but handing over several thousand and then not even getting responses is unnerving. I think im going to buy a different silicone brand seeing as I assumed I would have a doll long before I had paid it off. :lol:

aaron90

Post by aaron90 »

After everything I've read, researched etc. they seem like such a reputable company, Sam seems real friendly and professional and I've even enjoyed talking to him on the phone. There is a frustrating lack of updates, site said 6-8 months sam said it could be up to a year and a few months.. In all honesty, for the quality I'm getting and as much as I've invested mentally and financially into this I am willing to wait it out, but I am looking for some assurance that this will actually go through and I'll receive something. I ordered it from realdoll.com and have spoken to Sam which others have so if anyone who knows this company better than I could share their experiences with it I'd appreciate it, thank you, just somewhat on the nervous side right now which is only natural considering.

SQLMan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SQLMan »

aaron90 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:35 pm After everything I've read, researched etc. they seem like such a reputable company, Sam seems real friendly and professional and I've even enjoyed talking to him on the phone. There is a frustrating lack of updates, site said 6-8 months sam said it could be up to a year and a few months.. In all honesty, for the quality I'm getting and as much as I've invested mentally and financially into this I am willing to wait it out, but I am looking for some assurance that this will actually go through and I'll receive something. I ordered it from realdoll.com and have spoken to Sam which others have so if anyone who knows this company better than I could share their experiences with it I'd appreciate it, thank you, just somewhat on the nervous side right now which is only natural considering.
I have 4 RealDolls and have been purchasing from them for almost 10 years.
Abyss is a legit company. they are just woefully behind in production right now.
My first doll from 2015 was quoted to take 16 weeks and literally took 16 weeks. The last doll I ordered took 10 1/2 months and that was ordered late 2021 and delivered late 2022. What you're being quoted isn't unusual right now, they have exploded in popularity, moved from CA to NV, and have had to deal with pandemic supply chain issues like everyone else.
But I could see if you've never dealt with them, wanting to be sure. I'd just advise using PayPal, you have all kinds of buyer protections.
But I've paid them all kinds of ways, PayPay for my most recent doll, wire transfers, money orders etc.
In my experience you don't have anything to worry about.
I wouldn't call Sam every week, but every 6-8 weeks I don't think is unreasonable and I'm sure he's happy to look up where you're at in the line. He's always done so for me.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Hi

I am curious how wait times are for other products other than full dolls. I am thinking about ordering an additional face-x for my doll, but I don't know if wait times are 1 month or 10 months.

INFORMATIONS