https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by Michaelangelo »

Wow, came for the stands, stayed for the girl πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ‘

Which one would you recommend for a standard WM TPE doll without any special back attachment?
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:18 am Wow, came for the stands, stayed for the girl πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ƒπŸ‘

Which one would you recommend for a standard WM TPE doll without any special back attachment?
I am confident that the one with the motor would be for most people with the best features. Coeros has special connectors to connect the body to the head without the special back attachment. Of course, customers would need to contact Coeros for the details.

The 2 in 1 stand is great for convenience too, in 2 styles, for seating or for the back support (needs standing feet). And the wheels are excellent for moving the girl around too.

After getting used to the doll stands with wheels, there is no way back to carrying the girls around anymore. :haha4: It is just IMPOSSIBLE :haha4:

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hi nice information it is easy to take the doll on/ off of the stand? With the back hook and connected with earlier doll versions? Very nice gal. Also does the motor make a lot of noise? Thanks

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Cameramike wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:41 pm Hi nice information it is easy to take the doll on/ off of the stand? With the back hook and connected with earlier doll versions? Very nice gal. Also does the motor make a lot of noise? Thanks
Yes, it is very easy to take the doll on/off, as it is just a hook, nothing to screw on.

With the motor version, it is even easier. We can just lower the stand, position the hook while the girl is standing, and then use the remote control to lift her up when all connected properly.

The motor has extremely low noise, plus we don't use the motor often anyway. Once the girl is on the stand, she can stay there for hours, days, or weeks without the motor operation.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:09 pm
Cameramike wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:41 pm Hi nice information it is easy to take the doll on/ off of the stand? With the back hook and connected with earlier doll versions? Very nice gal. Also does the motor make a lot of noise? Thanks
Yes, it is very easy to take the doll on/off, as it is just a hook, nothing to screw on.

With the motor version, it is even easier. We can just lower the stand, position the hook while the girl is standing, and then use the remote control to lift her up when all connected properly.

The motor has extremely low noise, plus we don't use the motor often anyway. Once the girl is on the stand, she can stay there for hours, days, or weeks without the motor operation.
Thank you for your response. Your explanation is absolutely correct and incredibly helpful.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

KKFun wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:20 pm I am confident that the one with the motor would be for most people with the best features. Coeros has special connectors to connect the body to the head without the special back attachment. Of course, customers would need to contact Coeros for the details.

The 2 in 1 stand is great for convenience too, in 2 styles, for seating or for the back support (needs standing feet). And the wheels are excellent for moving the girl around too.

After getting used to the doll stands with wheels, there is no way back to carrying the girls around anymore. :haha4: It is just IMPOSSIBLE :haha4:
Thanks KK, I will definitely look into it. Especially as I am a fan of heavier and more realistic dolls πŸ˜‰
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Source.jpg
Source.jpg (10.79 MiB) Viewed 1480 times

It is helpful to have the doll stand around, the wheels are awesome.

These photos demonstrate the feature of the back support from the doll stand.

IMG_2547.jpeg
IMG_2547.jpeg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg (939.62 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg (864.13 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
IMG_2552.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg (805.8 KiB) Viewed 1480 times

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

KKFun wrote: ↑Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:46 pm Source.jpg

IMG_2547.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg
Hey, nice shots, I was wondering... and now I know. OK, next doll gets the stand as well, as I am planning on a heavier girl anyways... gotta love that realism πŸ˜‰πŸ’ƒ but save your πŸ”™πŸ˜‚

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:19 am
KKFun wrote: ↑Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:46 pm Source.jpg

IMG_2547.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg
Hey, nice shots, I was wondering... and now I know. OK, next doll gets the stand as well, as I am planning on a heavier girl anyways... gotta love that realism πŸ˜‰πŸ’ƒ but save your πŸ”™πŸ˜‚
If possible, request the doll maker to make a back hanging hole near the neck, and use the motor version doll stand. With this setup, she can fly (both legs off the floor) :glou: That is extremely useful when she wears high-heeled shoes too. :D

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Now we have the artwork based on that source photo :glou:

Right on time for Christmas. :D
Frozen KKFun S.jpg
Frozen KKFun S.jpg (7.31 MiB) Viewed 1362 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:28 pm Now we have the artwork based on that source photo :glou:

Right on time for Christmas. :D

Frozen KKFun S.jpg

This is so amazing. This ice and snow princess is so beautiful.
:multi:
Merry Chrismas!
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

I had an Iron Tech doll, once upon a time, with a hole in her back to screw-in a hanging mechanism. The issue I had was the attachment (welded-nut) onto the doll's skeleton broke and it was game-over. It's a lot of weight and leverage to deal with. Hopefully, current hanging receptacles are more robust.

Fantastic looking doll by the way KKFUN,
You do good work.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Olivia F1 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:09 pm I had an Iron Tech doll, once upon a time, with a hole in her back to screw-in a hanging mechanism. The issue I had was the attachment (welded-nut) onto the doll's skeleton broke and it was game-over. It's a lot of weight and leverage to deal with. Hopefully, current hanging receptacles are more robust.

Fantastic looking doll by the way KKFUN,
You do good work.
Thanks Olivia F1, even though the back hanging attachment is not working, the doll stand is still useful. Just like the above example, she does not come with a back hanging hole, I use a different type of doll stand. Coeros also has other accessories to attach her on the neck bolt to the motorized doll stand.

I will try a different method of the doll stand next, the seat method. It is a 2-in-1 stand anyway. :glou:

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Voltage »

The stand looks nice for display, but I would probably go with the hanging kit for storage. Lining up legs every time could be annoying. It's from my understanding the stand operates as a balance for the doll - but the feet still bear all the weight correct?

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Voltage wrote: ↑Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:09 am The stand looks nice for display, but I would probably go with the hanging kit for storage. Lining up legs every time could be annoying. It's from my understanding the stand operates as a balance for the doll - but the feet still bear all the weight correct?
Thanks Voltage, that is correct, the feet still bear all the weight for the back support style (2-in-1 stand). However, with the motorized version or the 2-in-1 seat style, the feet do not need to touch the floor at all. Very versatile indeed. :D

INFORMATIONS