https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
KKFun

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by KKFun »

Hello all, I received the Coeros doll stand recently,

https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

I would like to write a short review about this excellent product and try to answer questions from the user's perspective as well.

The package arrived in perfect shape.

IMG_2218.png
IMG_2218.png (8.61 MiB) Viewed 2657 times

Inside, Coeros really spends time wrapping up the components. Every component has a few layers of bubble wrap around it.

IMG_2219.png
IMG_2219.png (10.59 MiB) Viewed 2657 times

KKFun

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by KKFun »

IMG_2220.png
IMG_2220.png (11.31 MiB) Viewed 2652 times

The components are from high-end CNC stainless steel, very impressive indeed.

IMG_2221.png
IMG_2221.png (7.83 MiB) Viewed 2652 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The doll stand has very good heavy-duty wheels, the feature makes life so much easier. 8)
IMG_2222.png
IMG_2222.png (9.7 MiB) Viewed 2651 times

I also ordered the motorized version. That is another lifesaver. :D

IMG_2223.mov
(8.29 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Coeros offers many different accessories to attach the doll to the stand. Most dolls in the market would work with the required accessory.

IMG_2226.png
IMG_2226.png (6.11 MiB) Viewed 2648 times
IMG_2227.png
IMG_2227.png (6.15 MiB) Viewed 2648 times

My ZELEX doll has a back-hanging hole for display.

IMG_2230.jpg
IMG_2230.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 2648 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This is how the doll is connected to the stand. Overall, it is very stable, and plenty of adjustments are available.

IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg (521.42 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
IMG_2248.jpeg
IMG_2248.jpeg (691.97 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
IMG_2249.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg (570.67 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2250.jpeg (534.69 KiB) Viewed 2643 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

This is my ZELEX 175CM body with GE115 head on the Coeros doll stand. 8)

IMG_2934.jpeg
IMG_2934.jpeg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2641 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Overall, I am very impressed with the quality of the product, certainly the best doll stand I have ever owned. I have more than 5 dolls from different brands and so many different types of doll stand. Nothing can even get close to this Coeros stand.

Coeros is very good at customer service too, if any questions, they actually respond within a few hours. That is another bonus to me.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Plus they have 3 versions to choose from, Electric, Hydraulic, and manual options.

Many thanks for visiting this thread. If any questions, I will try to answer them. :D

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Well, I live on a ridgetop & I like it just fine, where it's windy & foggy & quiet most all the time

Post by young guy »

Nice job on the review and pics, KK. The stand looks nicely made and finished. The stroke on the actuator looks to be about 30"; is that close? I had purchased a similar appearing actuator and was surprised when it arrived that the motor looked so small, though it looks to be the same as this one. Will it actually raise the height with the doll attached or simply support the weight after positioning? All told, the stand seems to be just what's needed for dolls what with all the different attachments they have available. Thanks for posting this; it's very helpful.
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

young guy wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:21 pm Nice job on the review and pics, KK. The stand looks nicely made and finished. The stroke on the actuator looks to be about 30"; is that close? I had purchased a similar appearing actuator and was surprised when it arrived that the motor looked so small, though it looks to be the same as this one. Will it actually raise the height with the doll attached or simply support the weight after positioning? All told, the stand seems to be just what's needed for dolls what with all the different attachments they have available. Thanks for posting this; it's very helpful.
Thanks for your feedback young guy. From the product parameters, we have the following.

Another thing worth mentioning, the back push rod is very clean and completely free from oil. That is important to me as I don't want it to mess up the doll's hair or nice dresses. :D

As for the motor, 175cm is a big girl, the motor has no issue at all to lift the doll up and down for dressing her.

2023-08-11_13-24-56.jpg
2023-08-11_13-24-56.jpg (258 KiB) Viewed 2614 times

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Well, I live on a ridgetop & I like it just fine, where it's windy & foggy & quiet most all the time

Post by young guy »

Thanks for the additional info, KK; it's good to see that real world performance lives up to the manufacturers claims. You make a good case for the stand by showing it with a taller doll attached. By the way, your gal is beautiful and the stand showcases her well.
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

young guy wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:37 pm Thanks for the additional info, KK; it's good to see that real world performance lives up to the manufacturers claims. You make a good case for the stand by showing it with a taller doll attached. By the way, your gal is beautiful and the stand showcases her well.
Thanks again, here is some extra info about the motor. I have done my homework, LOL. I tried to locate the OEM motor from the internet, just in case the motor fails, I can get a replacement from everywhere. Of course, Coeros will take care of that, but I want to know if I have other options.

This motor is available in a few online stores. Hence, it makes the stand bullet proof to me. :haha4:
IMG_2228.jpeg
IMG_2228.jpeg (545.59 KiB) Viewed 2594 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The stand offers an adjustment here to allow the doll to turn from side to side too. Might need to be careful though when the doll is off-center of the base. But we can always tighten up the top big screw to lock the joint to the front-facing position if needed.

2023-08-11_16-13-28.jpg
2023-08-11_16-13-28.jpg (192.83 KiB) Viewed 2507 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

With this screw, we can adjust the angle of the doll. This is useful when we want to have the doll standing straight up. Other product in the market calls this a stance modifier from other brands, but the Coeros stand includes this as a standard adjustment for convenience.

As such, this stand could be a 3 in 1 stand. 1) Wheels 2) Motorized height 3) Stance modifier. :D

2023-08-11_18-22-16.jpg
2023-08-11_18-22-16.jpg (268.73 KiB) Viewed 2497 times

CPHK111

Post by CPHK111 »

I can't access the Coeros website since 3 days.Do you have access to the website?

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

CPHK111 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:39 am I can't access the Coeros website since 3 days.Do you have access to the website?
Interesting, it is always working for me.

https://www.coeros.com/

INFORMATIONS