DIY Torso

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Raincitywolf
Apprentice
Apprentice

DIY Torso

Post by Raincitywolf »

Finally popping my posting cherry. 🤓

Stumbled across these forums while doing some research into purchasing a Tantaly Torso (Eva). But realised that I also wanted some titties in my face which obviously drove the price up considerably. So I thought I could build her myself for less, and I did!

I built her in stages, started off pretty rudemetary, just put some women's clothes on a pillow and made a hole for my pocket pussy.

Then I upgraded and bought one of those Silicone Breastplates for around $100 CAD. That was a nice addition but I was thirsty for more! I got the doll building bug (is that a thing? 😅). I went with the breastplate because for the cost of getting the silicone body suit, I figured I might as well buy an entire doll.

So I had an old leopard print bodysuit laying around, that was my new base for the body. Then I got two of those "shapewear" bodysuits off amazon. One was just to keep her general figure and the other was to hide the interface between the breastplate and the rest of her lower body.

Of course this still wasn't enough for me, she needed a better ass, and some weight to her.

So I bought a pair of silicone "butt pads" and strapped those to her ass, then came the skeleton... I went with 2" PVC pipe with some curved fittings to form the hips and spine, and filled it with sand.

It all came together perfectly.

Obviously I'll post pictures once I get approval but so far I'm pretty proud of what I threw together, and it came in around $250 CAD (including the pocket pussy). I have some ideas how I might do things differently in the future but if I'm going to spend the money again, it'll be for a full sized doll.

Raincitywolf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: DIY Torso

Post by Raincitywolf »

Here's a few pictures of how I put her together. Just waiting on her outfit and when that arrives, I'll share more pictures!

Hope you enjoy!
Attachments
View from behind (no breastplate in this shot).
View from behind (no breastplate in this shot).
20230621_175900.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 1029 times
More shapewear and the breastplate.
More shapewear and the breastplate.
20230621_180634.jpg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 1029 times
Added some shapewear.
Added some shapewear.
20230621_174644.jpg (3.44 MiB) Viewed 1029 times
Covered the skeleton with pillow stuffing and a nylon bodysuit for basic form.
Covered the skeleton with pillow stuffing and a nylon bodysuit for basic form.
20230621_174151.jpg (4.14 MiB) Viewed 1029 times
This is the skeleton; pvc filled with sand.
This is the skeleton; pvc filled with sand.
20230621_173015.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 1029 times

SeanSteel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SeanSteel »

Outstanding!

SeanSteel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SeanSteel »

This looks great. If you want my advice, go get yourself an actual pelvis.You'll get a good understanding of the musculature, and it look that much better.

SeanSteel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SeanSteel »

I woman that is 5'-5'2" has a pelvis that measures about 9-9.5" across the front.

https://www.amazon.com/Female-Pelvis-An ... B002VO3D3O

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

When I first started reading this, I freely admit that I was expecting a car crash. But there wasn’t one !! That’s very good !! Well done you !!

forhatnstight
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by forhatnstight »

You can also get just the bottom half of a torso to replace the pocket pussy. I got mine off aliexpress for about $100 and it weighs nearly 30lbs

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

Nice, very nice. I'll have to try your pelvis design I working on something a bit more complex. The curved pipes for the ilium gives you the feel on bone under flesh and is still simple to do. I'll probably heat form the PVC though to get the shapes.

INFORMATIONS