My Review of Valenti: Sexdolltorso's new gel breast toy

SexDollTorso is a manufacturer mainly focused on sex doll torso with an experienced, approachable, and open-minded team in the world. We pride ourselves in offering you high-quality sex doll torsos at great prices, unmatched customer support and ship worldwide including the US, EU, UK and CA etc. We hope you can enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your sex doll! If you want to know more, visit our website: www.sexdolltorso.com
schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Review of Valenti: Sexdolltorso's new gel breast toy

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

As a first-time explorer in the realm of adult toys, I recently had the chance to dive into the world of pleasure with Valenti, a unique creation from the innovative minds at sexdolltorso. Intrigued by its reputation as the first toy with gel breasts and a sporty figure, I couldn't help but indulge my curiosity. The anticipation of something new and exciting had my heart racing, and I was more than ready to embrace this uncharted adventure.

Sporty Physique and Attention to Detail:
From the moment I laid eyes on Valenti, her sporty physique left an indelible mark on my imagination. The subtle dents on her hips and the meticulously defined abs painted a portrait of realism that heightened my excitement. It's evident that sexdolltorso invested great care in capturing those intricate details, turning Valenti into a true work of art. Her contours felt like a celebration of the human form, effortlessly blurring the lines between fantasy and reality.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11GBfEv ... sp=sharing

Gel Breasts That Defy Expectations: The defining feature that truly sets Valenti apart is undoubtedly her gel breasts. As my fingers traced their contours, I was pleasantly surprised by the lifelike texture and bounce. The sensation was remarkably close to the real thing, igniting a sensation of desire that I had never experienced before. These gel breasts elevated the entire experience, creating an enthralling connection that added an extra layer of intimacy. Giving them a smack was incredible!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11e6Y_9 ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11awZyy ... sp=sharing

A Weighty Affair: Weighing in at 40 pounds, Valenti's substantial heft is a feature that deserves special mention. For a first-time user like me, this weight felt surprisingly refreshing. It anchored Valenti firmly in place, making the experience more engaging and authentic. There was a certain stability that allowed me to fully immerse myself in the moment, without any concerns of the toy shifting or moving unintentionally. I suspect due to being new, the stiffness will lessen with time.

Pros: A Tale of Pleasure Unveiled: Valenti's charms are not limited to her appearance alone. The sensations she evokes are equally compelling. The gel breasts, as mentioned earlier, are an absolute delight. Their lifelike texture coupled with the natural bounce creates a mesmerizing rhythm that tantalizes the senses. The attention to detail extends to her private parts as well, providing a wonderful tactile experience that left me captivated.

Cons: Navigating Stiffness: However, even in the realm of pleasure, there are moments that present a challenge. Valenti's legs, though a testament to her sturdy design, proved slightly stiff to maneuver. This required a bit of patience and adjustment, interrupting the seamless flow of pleasure that I had come to expect. While this was a minor hiccup in an otherwise enjoyable experience, it's worth noting for those who seek effortless transitions between different position

Conclusion: For my first torso she is wonderful. The breast feel quite nice and the lighter weight is a welcomed feature, given the 55 pound of ass, I already have.

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My Review of Valenti: Sexdolltorso's new gel breast toy

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hi dear,

Thank you for your review of Valenti. :) Your review covers the advantages and disadvantages of Valenti. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience exploring the realm of adult toys with Valenti, our unique creation.

Our team at SexDollTorso takes great pride in meticulously capturing the intricate contours and realistic features that blur the lines between fantasy and reality. It’s fantastic to know that Valenti felt like an actual work of art, celebrating the human form in a way that heightened your excitement.

We’re especially thrilled that the defining feature of Valenti, her gel breasts, exceeded your expectations. The lifelike texture and bounce provided a sensation of desire you had never experienced before. Smacking them must have been quite incredible!

We appreciate your feedback on the slight stiffness of Valenti’s legs. As a new doll, her joints may be stiff initially, but they limber up after the first or second movement. We designed Valenti with tight joints to ensure stability and prevent unintentional shifting during use.

I’m a fan of tight skeletons. Loose joints will have a doll rolling around unstable. Valenti’s joints are nice and stiff for posing. I prefer tight joints for posing. Especially when you put her in the doggy style and pound her from the back, her tight leg joints will hold your weight and violently impact without sliding. Also, you can enjoy her soft tits will be crazy swing when you’re fucking her doggy style.

However, we understand that effortless transitions between different positions are essential, and we’ll consider your feedback for future improvements.

Regarding the rump department, we designed Valenti with a balanced proportion to her overall body shape, embodying a real woman’s primal and instinctual beauty. While she may not have a massive butt like fantasy dolls, her healthy and shapely figure aims to bring you closer than ever to natural woman curves.

Once again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and helping us improve. We’re thrilled that your exploration with Valenti was met with excitement, satisfaction, and a newfound curiosity. If you have any further feedback or specific issues you’d like us to address; please don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re here to ensure your pleasure and enjoyment. :glou:

Warm regards,
Carlota
SDT Customer Service Team
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

JustaNiceGuy

Post by JustaNiceGuy »

It is my first purchased of a torso doll and i have to say that Valenti is really the most realistic doll i have ever had. The new technology of SDT make her breast absolutely amazing and addictive to touch like real breast! Plus the texture of the skin make the doll look so real to the view and the touch! I recommend 100%, you will be glad to have this doll by your side!

kay99b
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kay99b »

Thanks for the reviews! Just pulled the trigger and bought one, been looking for a torso with gel breasts and looks like they did a great job with this one.

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SexDollTorso »

kay99b wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:25 pm Thanks for the reviews! Just pulled the trigger and bought one, been looking for a torso with gel breasts and looks like they did a great job with this one.
Hi kay99b,

Awesome! Thank you for giving us a try! We have received your order! :D

At SexDollTorso, our team is dedicated to creating high-quality sex doll torsos! We devote significant time and resources to developing our doll materials. Additionally, we pay meticulous attention to every detail of the dolls' appearance. Our dolls have an excellent soft feel in the hand and realistic details that enhance the overall realism. You won't regret your decision once you can experience Valenti for yourself.

Thank you once again for choosing our product! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us again! :glou:

Best regards,
Amy
SDT Customer Service Team
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

INFORMATIONS