ROS Silicone Head - LS#60 - Angelkisslovedoll Official

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
MrDrum81

Re: ROS Silicone Head - LS#60 - Angelkisslovedoll Official

Post by MrDrum81 »

Wheezer wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:21 pm
MrDrum81 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:56 am I was wondering if the head makes 'sucking sounds' like some heads do.. A nice little 'pop' when pulling out 😅
Yup,
Depending on the level of lube and motion in the ocean you can get some interesting sound effects. :)
You mileage may vary due to size of equipment and its application.

Cheers!
...W...
Nice.. Some heads makes a sloppy pop sound, when pulling out 🤩
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

If you consider that the LS60 models were designed for an optional auto suction feature (posted previously), then it means that the structure as softness of the internal silicone is designed to seal to the meat meal.
Otherwise the auto suction function would be just whistling air, not moving the tuber. :)

I think that there will be an even more pronounced pop once I get in the head with the auto blow function and replace and test it with a one way air purge valve.

The suction effect can also be impacted by the design of the inserted tool.
One that has been circumcised typically has a head larger than the shaft and would make an air seal up front.
Uncircumcised or girthy shafts might seal further down the shaft or along its entire length.
The seal position and amount of air expelled impacts the final suction.
Also if they added sealing ridges along the internal channel or kept it to realistic looking.

For a real situation it makes no difference, she clamps down and the muscles flex to meet the meat.
But not so on a silicone head. It gets down to how it was designed and the target meat size.

Something to ponder on a bit.

Cheers!
... W ..
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

True that, I ordered without the auto suction, but I am looking forward take the head for a spin 😅
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by centurion80 »

Some of these heads with the ros, heating and sucking functions are available on myrobotdoll.com if anyone is looking to buy.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well the oral suction WM based head is on the way and should be here later in the week.
Then to test if the valve idea actually works in practice. (Will have to do a bit of testing :))

I could not find where I placed the backflow valves, so out today to pick one up.
Luckily they are mostly the same size for aquarium airline use.

I want to to avoid the following when I go the store:

Clerk: "Can I help you ?"
Me: "I need a backflow preventer valve for an application"
Clerk: "What are you using it for ?"
Me: "To improve the suction of a sex doll blowjob head."
Clerk: "?????"

Yeah, sometimes don't over share. :)

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I am working on one repair and slapped a LS60 ROS on her for some test pictures.
Someone has asked earlier for actual head images and I got sidetracked. :)

Below should give you some idea of what the LS60 looks like in real life, and how she can look different by altering the mouth, eyes and position.

Cheers!
...W...
(!)(FACE)20240303_231231.jpg
(!)(FACE)20240303_231231.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 351 times
(!)(FACE)20240303_232400.jpg
(!)(FACE)20240303_232400.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 351 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Wheezer wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:38 pm I am working on one repair and slapped a LS60 ROS on her for some test pictures.
Someone has asked earlier for actual head images and I got sidetracked. :)

Below should give you some idea of what the LS60 looks like in real life, and how she can look different by altering the mouth, eyes and position.

Cheers!
...W...
(!)(FACE)20240303_231231.jpg
(!)(FACE)20240303_232400.jpg
Holy hell that gal is sexy. WOW 8O

That LS head is something.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

MrDrum81 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:27 pm Nice.. Some heads makes a sloppy pop sound, when pulling out 🤩
Yes LS60 makes a wonderful sound when active. :)

Now as to the suction device, here are my opinions and observations.
These are mine and your mileage may vary.

My suction head is from the same manufacture as the Angel Kiss heads, but different brand name.
Sort of same old stuff, different package. But also applicable to the suction heads here.

First, the oral diameter is smaller than the standard head diameter. I guess that is to make sure there is a tight grip for the suction system.
Nothing that gets in the way of interaction, but something to note.
If you are someone with a wide diameter willie (or just fantasize you do) then it is an item to consider.

When in use the control box does make a bit of a noticeable whirring sounds and and such. Perhaps that is why they added the voice option to cover it up.
If you extended the air tube and moved the unit it might not be too bad, or if you have background sounds it might be masked.
It is not really bad, and might be a turn on if you have a Cylon fetish or dreams of face fucking an animatronic Disney doll.
Sound aside, it does do a nice job of helping move the tuber in and out. :)

When the control box and air tube is removed, then interaction is significantly different.
Each inward thrust results in the air rushing out and a little "poot" each time.
With each extraction air rushes in so there is a smooth move sensation.
Not bad, but different in kind of an interesting way.

My only suggestion would be that Jinsan (WM / Angle Kiss, etc.) include a THREADED PLUG with the kit.
That way if you are not using the control box, you can seal the port and get a better experience form the head.
And also no penis pushing poots with each thrust. :)

But that said it is an interesting option that seems to work as intended.
The wiener is tugged nicely and the control box can moan sexy stuff to you in various languages.

I will test it with the backflow valve as soon as I can and give an update on that modification.

Happy face humping!
Cheers!
...W...

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hey wheezer, I am curious how wide the LS60 mouth can open. Next time she will be around, could you please share a picture of her while her mouth is wide open? I mean do not stretch it, but when you open her jaw wide and leave her that way.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by centurion80 »

Can anyone tell me about how much a ros silicone head weighs? I have ordered a Happydoll and was thinking of getting an AK ros head (59) in silicone. I am worried about how unbalanced(or not) the doll will be with head attached. Thanks for any information.

INFORMATIONS